The biggest Obama lie of all cannot be denied

So it doesn't bother you that Congress, the IRS, the Unions DON'T want to use it?

Healthcare is what I do kid......not ONE Insurance Company knows what is going to happen with this.....and yet YOU miraculously think Obama can solve the problem....

Does it bother you that you are being duped?

No, Congress isn’t trying to exempt itself from Obamacare

Ah, that article was from back in April...Congress subsequently DID exempt staff members from Obamacare. Did you not get that memo?

These fuckers can't see past their own peckers.

The Washington Free Beacon- What a joke...one of the circle jerk Pub propaganda outlets- much like you hater dupe jokers. RW idiocy.

The actual Bengazi attackers told bystanders they were doing it because of the tape...NYTimes-A real journalistic enterprize, hater dupes.- and it was AFTER protests/attacks in Cairo etc earlier that day.
And btw, no mission ANYWHERE is prepared for an attack by RPGs 30-40 gunmen. Pub attacks are just stupid BS.

I post an article from FoxNews, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from the Blaze, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from the Washington Post, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from the Washington Times, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from the Washington Free Beacon, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from Newsweek, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from CNN, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

There is literally no facts that you will accept. The ONLY thing you will accept is the misinformation spoon fed to your pathetic ass from team Obama... :lmao:

Sorry, there is only so many times you can cry wolf before you become a joke. And you have become a joke literally decrying that every article posted (from the very liberal main stream media) is a "joke" from "conservatives"... :eusa_whistle:

The Washington Free Beacon- What a joke...one of the circle jerk Pub propaganda outlets- much like you hater dupe jokers. RW idiocy.

The actual Bengazi attackers told bystanders they were doing it because of the tape...NYTimes-A real journalistic enterprize, hater dupes.- and it was AFTER protests/attacks in Cairo etc earlier that day.
And btw, no mission ANYWHERE is prepared for an attack by RPGs 30-40 gunmen. Pub attacks are just stupid BS.

I post an article from FoxNews, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from the Blaze, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from the Washington Post, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from the Washington Times, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from the Washington Free Beacon, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from Newsweek, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

I post an article from CNN, and like the dick-head that you are, you cry "what a joke".

There is literally no facts that you will accept. The ONLY thing you will accept is the misinformation spoon fed to your pathetic ass from team Obama... :lmao:

Sorry, there is only so many times you can cry wolf before you become a joke. And you have become a joke literally decrying that every article posted (from the very liberal main stream media) is a "joke" from "conservatives"... :eusa_whistle:

Funny thing about Franco - he's filled with 99% uninformed opinion and once every several hundred posts will add a link to some radical left-wing site which doesn't even thoroughly support his stance.

Yet, his only response to hundreds of USMB posters posting thousands of links to endless different media outlets is "that doesn't count"... :lmao:

There are exaggerations and then there are bald faced lies, Bfgrn. When someone says that ObamaCare is a government takeover of healthcare then they are exaggerating...when numerous high level Obama Administration officials claim that Benghazi took place because of a protest over a YouTube video...or that the only changes to the talking points was to change one word "consulate"...then they are telling bald faced lies.

Would you care to debate if either of those statements by Obama's minions were lies? Would you care to debate whether Barack Obama is the most out of touch President in recent history if he's telling the truth about when he learned about the IRS scandal and the scandal involving the bugging of journalist's phones?

I love a good debate...let's do it!

Then you know who attacked our consulate in Benghazi and what their motivation was? Please let us know. But you CAN'T, can you?

Here is what you CAN do...PROVE that the anti-Islamic film had nothing to do with the attack.

But here is your problem...you CAN'T.

Rice, the State Dept and the White House were going on the best available 'intel' at the time. And any logical and intelligent person would highly suspect that the protests they were seeing in Cairo OVER THE FILM, that preceded the Benghazi attacks and the protests OVER THE FILM that occurred in over 20 countries were related and fueled by the same cause.

Here is your other problem...

nyp-logo-230x32.png

Anti-US protests spread to
20 countries throughout
Muslim world

From ASSOCIATED PRESS
Last Updated: 2:29 PM, September 14, 2012

FILM-PROTESTS_103335--525x350.jpg

Protesters shout slogans during a demonstration near the US embassy in Amman against a film
they claim was insulting to Prophet Mohammad.

CAIRO — Angry protests over an anti-Islam film spread across the Muslim world Friday, with demonstrators scaling the walls of US embassies in Tunisia and Sudan and torching part of a German embassy. Amid the turmoil, Islamic militants waving black banners and shouting “God is great” stormed an international peacekeepers base in Egypt’s Sinai and battled troops, wounding four Colombians. …

The day of protests, which spread to around 20 countries, started small and mostly peacefully in countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The most violent demonstrations took place in the Middle East. In many places, only a few hundred took to the streets, mostly ultraconservative Islamists — but the mood was often furious.

JORDANUSFILMPROTEST111745--525x350.jpg

Jordanian protesters burn a US flag in front of the Kurdi Mosque near the USA embassy in Amman.

The demonstrators came out after weekly Friday Muslim prayers, where many clerics in their mosque sermons urged congregations to defend their faith, denouncing the obscure movie produced in the United States that denigrated the Prophet Muhammad. It was a dramatic expansion of protests that began earlier this week and saw assaults on the US embassies in Egypt and Yemen and the storming of the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Several thousand battled with Tunisian security forces outside the US Embassy in Tunis. Protesters rained down stones on police firing volleys of tear gas and shooting into the air. Some protesters scaled the embassy wall and stood on top of it, planting the Islamist flag that has become a symbol of the wave of protests: A black banner with the Islamic profession of faith, “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet.”

Police chased them off the wall and took the flag down. Two protesters were killed and 29 people were wounded, including police.

The heaviest violence came in Sudan, where a prominent sheik on state radio urged protesters to march on the German Embassy to protest alleged anti-Muslim graffiti on mosques in Berlin and then to the US Embassy to protest the film.

“America has long been an enemy to Islam and to Sudan,” Sheik Mohammed Jizouly said.

Soon after, several hundred Sudanese stormed into the German Embassy, setting part of an embassy building aflame along with trash bins and a parked car. Protesters danced and celebrated around the burning barrels as palls of black smoke billowed into the sky until police firing tear gas drove them out of the compound. Some then began to demonstrate outside the neighboring British Embassy, shouting slogans.

Several thousand then moved on the American Embassy, on the capital’s outskirts. They tried to storm the mission, clashing with Sudanese police, who opened fire on some who tried to scale the compound’s wall. It was not clear whether any protesters made it into the embassy grounds.

Egypt's Morsi said his TV address that "it is required by our religion to protect our guests and their homes and places of work," he said.

He called the killing of the American ambassador in Libya unacceptable in Islam. "To God, attacking a person is bigger than an attack on the Kaaba," he said, referring to Islam's holiest site in Mecca.

His speech came after President Obama spoke with Morsi by telephone. The Obama administration has been angered by Morsi's slow response to the attack Tuesday night on the US Embassy in Cairo. He made little more than vague statements about it for days without an outright condemnation of the breach, in which police did nothing to stop protesters from climbing the embassy walls.

His silence reflected the heavy pressure that Morsi, a longtime figure from the Muslim Brotherhood, faces from Egypt's powerful ultraconservative Islamists. They are using the film issue to boost their own political prominence while challenging Morsi's religious credentials.

Leaders of Egypt's Jihad group, a former militant organization, held a conference in the Egyptian city of Alexandria and said anyone involved in "defamation" of the prophet should be killed. They called on Morsi to cut relations with US

"I appeal to President Mohammed Morsi to cut our relations with those monkeys and pigs," said Rifaei Taha, a leading member of the group.

Several hundred people, mainly ultraconservatives, protested in Cairo's Tahrir Square after weekly Muslim Friday prayers and tore up an American flag, waving the Islamist flag. A firebrand ultraconservative Salafi cleric blasted the film in his sermon in Tahrir, saying Muslims must defend Islam and its prophet.

Anti-US protests spread to 20 countries throughout Muslim world - NYPOST.com

I never said that there weren't protests over the film ELSEWHERE. There were. Your problem is that video tapes from that evening showed no "protest" of any kind took place in Benghazi before a well coordinated attack by a large force of men armed with assault weapons and rocket propelled grenades...a fact that the Obama Administration would have known that night. The Obama folks decided to blame Benghazi on something they KNEW never took place...and they did so strictly for political reasons.

So did you want to take a crack at explaining why Obama let Susan Rice go out on those talk shows a week later and give a version of events that he KNEW was incorrect? Or explain why he let Jay Carney make his statement that only one word was changed from the original CIA talking points? Obama knew that was a lie as well...yet there was his Press Secretary standing in front of the Press Corps and saying just that.

What about Wanis al-Sharef, a Libyan Interior Ministry official?

There are exaggerations and then there are bald faced lies, Bfgrn. When someone says that ObamaCare is a government takeover of healthcare then they are exaggerating...when numerous high level Obama Administration officials claim that Benghazi took place because of a protest over a YouTube video...or that the only changes to the talking points was to change one word "consulate"...then they are telling bald faced lies.

Would you care to debate if either of those statements by Obama's minions were lies? Would you care to debate whether Barack Obama is the most out of touch President in recent history if he's telling the truth about when he learned about the IRS scandal and the scandal involving the bugging of journalist's phones?

I love a good debate...let's do it!

Then you know who attacked our consulate in Benghazi and what their motivation was? Please let us know. But you CAN'T, can you?

Here is what you CAN do...PROVE that the anti-Islamic film had nothing to do with the attack.

Rice, the State Dept and the White House were going on the best available 'intel' at the time. And any logical and intelligent person would highly suspect that the protests they were seeing in Cairo OVER THE FILM, that preceded the Benghazi attacks and the protests OVER THE FILM that occurred in over 20 countries were related and fueled by the same cause.

nyp-logo-230x32.png

20 countries throughout
Muslim world

From ASSOCIATED PRESS

Protesters shout slogans during a demonstration near the US embassy in Amman against a film

CAIRO — Angry protests over an anti-Islam film spread across the Muslim world Friday, with demonstrators scaling the walls of US embassies in Tunisia and Sudan and torching part of a German embassy. Amid the turmoil, Islamic militants waving black banners and shouting “God is great” stormed an international peacekeepers base in Egypt’s Sinai and battled troops, wounding four Colombians. …

The day of protests, which spread to around 20 countries, started small and mostly peacefully in countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The most violent demonstrations took place in the Middle East. In many places, only a few hundred took to the streets, mostly ultraconservative Islamists — but the mood was often furious.

Jordanian protesters burn a US flag in front of the Kurdi Mosque near the USA embassy in Amman.

The demonstrators came out after weekly Friday Muslim prayers, where many clerics in their mosque sermons urged congregations to defend their faith, denouncing the obscure movie produced in the United States that denigrated the Prophet Muhammad. It was a dramatic expansion of protests that began earlier this week and saw assaults on the US embassies in Egypt and Yemen and the storming of the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Several thousand battled with Tunisian security forces outside the US Embassy in Tunis. Protesters rained down stones on police firing volleys of tear gas and shooting into the air. Some protesters scaled the embassy wall and stood on top of it, planting the Islamist flag that has become a symbol of the wave of protests: A black banner with the Islamic profession of faith, “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet.”

Police chased them off the wall and took the flag down. Two protesters were killed and 29 people were wounded, including police.

The heaviest violence came in Sudan, where a prominent sheik on state radio urged protesters to march on the German Embassy to protest alleged anti-Muslim graffiti on mosques in Berlin and then to the US Embassy to protest the film.

“America has long been an enemy to Islam and to Sudan,” Sheik Mohammed Jizouly said.

Soon after, several hundred Sudanese stormed into the German Embassy, setting part of an embassy building aflame along with trash bins and a parked car. Protesters danced and celebrated around the burning barrels as palls of black smoke billowed into the sky until police firing tear gas drove them out of the compound. Some then began to demonstrate outside the neighboring British Embassy, shouting slogans.

Several thousand then moved on the American Embassy, on the capital’s outskirts. They tried to storm the mission, clashing with Sudanese police, who opened fire on some who tried to scale the compound’s wall. It was not clear whether any protesters made it into the embassy grounds.

Egypt's Morsi said his TV address that "it is required by our religion to protect our guests and their homes and places of work," he said.

He called the killing of the American ambassador in Libya unacceptable in Islam. "To God, attacking a person is bigger than an attack on the Kaaba," he said, referring to Islam's holiest site in Mecca.

His speech came after President Obama spoke with Morsi by telephone. The Obama administration has been angered by Morsi's slow response to the attack Tuesday night on the US Embassy in Cairo. He made little more than vague statements about it for days without an outright condemnation of the breach, in which police did nothing to stop protesters from climbing the embassy walls.

His silence reflected the heavy pressure that Morsi, a longtime figure from the Muslim Brotherhood, faces from Egypt's powerful ultraconservative Islamists. They are using the film issue to boost their own political prominence while challenging Morsi's religious credentials.

Leaders of Egypt's Jihad group, a former militant organization, held a conference in the Egyptian city of Alexandria and said anyone involved in "defamation" of the prophet should be killed. They called on Morsi to cut relations with US

"I appeal to President Mohammed Morsi to cut our relations with those monkeys and pigs," said Rifaei Taha, a leading member of the group.

Several hundred people, mainly ultraconservatives, protested in Cairo's Tahrir Square after weekly Muslim Friday prayers and tore up an American flag, waving the Islamist flag. A firebrand ultraconservative Salafi cleric blasted the film in his sermon in Tahrir, saying Muslims must defend Islam and its prophet.

Prove it did fuck head.

Not required. I am not the one making accusations, you right wing turds are. There is NO WAY of knowing without capturing who did it. Do YOU know who did it and why?

Wanis al-Sharef, a Libyan Interior Ministry official in Benghazi, said the four Americans were killed when the angry mob, which gathered to protest a U.S.-made film that ridicules Islam's Prophet Muhammad, fired guns and burned down the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

So it doesn't bother you that Congress, the IRS, the Unions DON'T want to use it?

Healthcare is what I do kid......not ONE Insurance Company knows what is going to happen with this.....and yet YOU miraculously think Obama can solve the problem....

Does it bother you that you are being duped?

No, Congress isn’t trying to exempt itself from Obamacare

Ah, that article was from back in April...Congress subsequently DID exempt staff members from Obamacare. Did you not get that memo?

Just another right wing fire drill NON story, as usual.

Is Congress getting a better deal than you on Obamacare? - CBS News

Funny thing about Franco - he's filled with 99% uninformed opinion and once every several hundred posts will add a link to some radical left-wing site which doesn't even thoroughly support his stance.

Yet, his only response to hundreds of USMB posters posting thousands of links to endless different media outlets is "that doesn't count"... :lmao:

Absolutely FOS- show where I ever said that about CNN, Newsweek, the Post etc. - Oh you mean RW BS blogs they publish and you act like they have something to do with it? LOL- LIAR lol.

You hater dupes think ANYTHING but bs Pub propaganda is radical left wing.. You believe ONLY Pub bs propaganda. ANY actual examples of people losing their doctor that was due to O-care? NO, because it wouldn't have HAPPENED YET, even if it will when that part of it starts. NO, just more bs from bought off Pubs and their ridiculous BULLSHYTTE. LOL

Last edited:

nyp-logo-230x32.png

20 countries throughout
Muslim world

From ASSOCIATED PRESS

Prove it did fuck head.

Not required. I am not the one making accusations, you right wing turds are. There is NO WAY of knowing without capturing who did it. Do YOU know who did it and why?

Wanis al-Sharef, a Libyan Interior Ministry official in Benghazi, said the four Americans were killed when the angry mob, which gathered to protest a U.S.-made film that ridicules Islam's Prophet Muhammad, fired guns and burned down the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

Meaning you can't...we get it punk.

One hilarious fact about right wingers and health care. Most don't have any. They are only screaming because they hate Obama.

I can hear them now, "How dare that black bastard take away health care I never had to begin with".

It's like so many of them believing they are "millionaires" but without funds. But one day, that ship will come in.

nyp-logo-230x32.png

20 countries throughout
Muslim world

From ASSOCIATED PRESS

I never said that there weren't protests over the film ELSEWHERE. There were. Your problem is that video tapes from that evening showed no "protest" of any kind took place in Benghazi before a well coordinated attack by a large force of men armed with assault weapons and rocket propelled grenades...a fact that the Obama Administration would have known that night. The Obama folks decided to blame Benghazi on something they KNEW never took place...and they did so strictly for political reasons.

So did you want to take a crack at explaining why Obama let Susan Rice go out on those talk shows a week later and give a version of events that he KNEW was incorrect? Or explain why he let Jay Carney make his statement that only one word was changed from the original CIA talking points? Obama knew that was a lie as well...yet there was his Press Secretary standing in front of the Press Corps and saying just that.

What about Wanis al-Sharef, a Libyan Interior Ministry official?

LOL...you want NOTHING to do with explaining why Obama let Rice and Carney deceive the American people, do you? Can't say as I blame you...I wouldn't want to even try...

nyp-logo-230x32.png

20 countries throughout
Muslim world

From ASSOCIATED PRESS

Prove it did fuck head.

I can only assume that Wanis al-Sharef is as clueless about what the video surveillance tapes showed took place that night as you are, Bfgrn. There WAS NO PROTEST...if there was...it would be there on video. This was a well planned attack by well armed terrorists. The whole "video" narrative was made up by the Obama Administration.

Just another right wing fire drill NON story, as usual.

Is Congress getting a better deal than you on Obamacare? - CBS News

You're rather amusing in a pathetic way, little buddy. You cite a blog from last April as "proof" that Congressional staffers weren't getting special deals on ObamaCare only to have it pointed out to you that what the blogger back THEN said wouldn't happen...did indeed happen, which your August cite proves. Something is on fire all right...it's your argument going up in flames. :cool:

Wanis al-Sharef[/URL], a Libyan Interior Ministry official in Benghazi, said the four Americans were killed when the angry mob, which gathered to protest a U.S.-made film that ridicules Islam's Prophet Muhammad, fired guns and burned down the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

And here therein lies the knockout blow for asshole libtards such as Bfgrn, Franco, Hazlnut, etc. Ready for the bombshell you ignorant-fuck, government lap-dog, naive little boy? There is no U.S. consulate in Benhazi. There is no U.S. embassy in Benghazi (the U.S. embassy in Libya is in Tripoli, stupid). In fact, there is absolutely no U.S. diplomatic facilities anywhere in Benghazi. Even if this was not easily independently verifiable (which it obviously is), we know this from the Obama Administration "press release" which we learned was edited an astounding 12 times. Some of those edits were because the staff involved pointed out there is no embassy in Benghazi. They changed it to "consulate" and again the staff pointed out that there was no consulate in Benghazi - and that it would be too easy for the American people to research that detail. In fact, the Obama Administration was panic-stricken on what to call the C.I.A. Safe House. It was this reality which broke this scandal and leads to my next point....

What was Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens doing in Benghazi and without his security team since there were no U.S. diplomatic facilities there? Answer: he was doing work for the C.I.A. - running arms to the rebels (ie Al Qaeda, etc.) fighting the Syrian government. You can't have your security team with you when your doing illegal work - it creates witnesses. Before the wing-nut assholes on the left cry "conspiracy theory", know that some of the 12 edits from the now infamous "talking points" press release included scrubbing the words C.I.A. and Al Qaeda. Which leads to my next point....

The State Department has an emergency response team known as F.E.S.T (Foreign Emergency Support Team). This team does not await orders (this comes directly from a member of the Secret Service Presidential Protection Detail who was the #1 person responsible for creating foreign security plans for the president). Their entire function is to react instantly to a major situation that places our diplomats over seas in danger. F.E.S.T. never took ANY action that day. Why? Answer: they were ordered to stand down. Why were they ordered to stand down? Answer: because like J. Christopher Stevens security detail, that would create witnesses. Obama was happy to let our enemies terminate the few witnesses who could testify to his actions, and sure as hell didn't want any new witnesses on site.

US Embassy is in Tripoli

Obama Administration edits Benghazi press release an astounding 12 times

Secret Service Agent questions why F.E.S.T. didn't respond

This is, without a doubt, one of the most well documented, comprehensive beat downs in USMB history. I have thoroughly enjoyed exposing you for the government lap-dog, partisan-hack, obedient little bitch that you are...

:dance:

Absolutely FOS- show where I ever said that about CNN, Newsweek, the Post etc. - Oh you mean RW BS blogs they publish and you act like they have something to do with it? LOL- LIAR lol.

You hater dupes think ANYTHING but bs Pub propaganda is radical left wing.. You believe ONLY Pub bs propaganda. ANY actual examples of people losing their doctor that was due to O-care? NO, because it wouldn't have HAPPENED YET, even if it will when that part of it starts. NO, just more bs from bought off Pubs and their ridiculous BULLSHYTTE. LOL

Well, if you weren't such a lazy and ignorant POS, you would know that that is exactly what the article explained. How Obamacare works and the fact that the people interviewed in the article will lose their insurance when the time comes.

But hey, I wouldn't expect you to click a link and actually learn something. You determined long ago that because Obama is willing to throw you government table scraps, you're willing to only accept what he tells you. That is the trade. He gives you Cuban-style, 3rd world country poverty healthcare, housing, and food, you give him undying devotion and support.

Wanis al-Sharef[/URL], a Libyan Interior Ministry official in Benghazi, said the four Americans were killed when the angry mob, which gathered to protest a U.S.-made film that ridicules Islam's Prophet Muhammad, fired guns and burned down the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

And here therein lies the knockout blow for asshole libtards such as Bfgrn, Franco, Hazlnut, etc. Ready for the bombshell you ignorant-fuck, government lap-dog, naive little boy? There is no U.S. consulate in Benhazi. There is no U.S. embassy in Benghazi (the U.S. embassy in Libya is in Tripoli, stupid). In fact, there is absolutely no U.S. diplomatic facilities anywhere in Benghazi. Even if this was not easily independently verifiable (which it obviously is), we know this from the Obama Administration "press release" which we learned was edited an astounding 12 times. Some of those edits were because the staff involved pointed out there is no embassy in Benghazi. They changed it to "consulate" and again the staff pointed out that there was no consulate in Benghazi - and that it would be too easy for the American people to research that detail. In fact, the Obama Administration was panic-stricken on what to call the C.I.A. Safe House. It was this reality which broke this scandal and leads to my next point....

What was Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens doing in Benghazi and without his security team since there were no U.S. diplomatic facilities there? Answer: he was doing work for the C.I.A. - running arms to the rebels (ie Al Qaeda, etc.) fighting the Syrian government. You can't have your security team with you when your doing illegal work - it creates witnesses. Before the wing-nut assholes on the left cry "conspiracy theory", know that some of the 12 edits from the now infamous "talking points" press release included scrubbing the words C.I.A. and Al Qaeda. Which leads to my next point....

The State Department has an emergency response team known as F.E.S.T (Foreign Emergency Support Team). This team does not await orders (this comes directly from a member of the Secret Service Presidential Protection Detail who was the #1 person responsible for creating foreign security plans for the president). Their entire function is to react instantly to a major situation that places our diplomats over seas in danger. F.E.S.T. never took ANY action that day. Why? Answer: they were ordered to stand down. Why were they ordered to stand down? Answer: because like J. Christopher Stevens security detail, that would create witnesses. Obama was happy to let our enemies terminate the few witnesses who could testify to his actions, and sure as hell didn't want any new witnesses on site.

US Embassy is in Tripoli

Obama Administration edits Benghazi press release an astounding 12 times

Secret Service Agent questions why F.E.S.T. didn't respond

This is, without a doubt, one of the most well documented, comprehensive beat downs in USMB history. I have thoroughly enjoyed exposing you for the government lap-dog, partisan-hack, obedient little bitch that you are...

:dance:

I'm so pissed that I pointed out all of the media outlets which idiot Franco has called "a joke" of "conservative propaganda". Because had I not done that, he absolutely would have said that about all 3 links listed here. One is a federal government website (the same federal government run by Obama). One is ABC news. And the last is the Washington Times.

He has done it with nearly 100% of my posts (because unlike his ignorant opinions, I had facts backed up by links in many of my posts) and it is a guarantee he would have done it again here had I not put him in the ackward position of having called that history out in front of the world to see. Damn that would have been priceless to see him do that again..... :lmao:

Horse patoot.

And no diplomatic mission in the world can stop an RPG attack with 20-30 machine gunners. "Nothing there".

Night, haterdupe. Hopimg for your recovery.

Horse patoot.

And no diplomatic mission in the world can stop an RPG attack with 20-30 machine gunners. "Nothing there".

Night, haterdupe. Hopimg for your recovery.

Uh....what? :cuckoo:

Who has advocated that a "diplomatic mission" would stop an "RPG attack"? What are you talking about? The only person who would actually believe that is Obama.

1.) There should not have been an RPG attack because there should not have been any Americans there.

2.) The attack was pre-planned. All other nations knew about it and evacuated their people. So much for your theory of a YouTube video creating a spontaneous attack

3.) J. Christopher Stevens should not have been there anyway since there is no US state department facilities in Benghazi

4.) Why was J. Christopher Stevens there without his security detail?

5.) Why was F.E.S.T. ordered to stand down?

The fact that you can only whine "pub hater dupes" in the face of this mountain of information says it all.... :)

So what you're saying is, as long as your children get to keep their plan, "fuck everybody else"?

No, but you are trying to make it out as if nobody will be able to keep their current plan when in fact most will. It is true that some employers may be forced to switch to cheaper plans due to the cadillac tax, but the fact is that employers have an option of compensating those employees with better pay if they must reduce their benefits. Nothing in this world is absolutely perfect, and it never will be, but sometimes we need to try to make things better. This is what is happening with the ACA. The best thing about it is that once we know what works well in the ACA and what does not, then positive changes can be made. I happen to prefer that method over just going back to what we had which was a system that allowed insurance companies to drop policy holders whenever they felt the cost was too high.

So in essence what you're saying is that ObamaCare is a disaster but once we figure out WHY it's a disaster...we can fix it? With all due respect, Auditor? We could have passed legislation that would have made it illegal for insurance companies to drop people at their whim. Are we going trillions in debt just for that? If so THAT'S IDIOTIC!!!

First of all, if you're going to require insurance companies to insure everyone regardless of pre-existing conditions or you're not going to make it legal for them to drop people who become too expensive, then you have to have a mandate that everyone purchase the insurance. If you do not, then rates would go through the roof and it would be a disaster. The ACA is not a disaster, and there are many good things about it. The few things that are bad can be changed or made better.

The biggest flaw in the ACA is the fact that employers must cover all full-time employees. There are two problems with this. The first is the one cons all point out, that employers just won't give many employees the 30 hours that are required to be considered full-time. That should be changed to 37.5 hours. It would benefit employers and employees. Besides the problem you all point out, there is another problem for the employees. In many cases, these employees are low wage workers, and if their employer makes health insurance available to them, many will only cover half the premium. The other half must be covered by the employee, and that will make the plan more expensive than if that employee were able to purchase a plan off of the exchange and receive the tax credit to help pay for it.

Now the funny thing about this is that this truly is the biggest problem with the ACA, yet the Republican answer is to scrap the whole thing when they should be pushing to fix this problem. Unfortunately, today's Republicans are only interested in their own agenda, which is cut taxes, cut spending, and don't worry about whom it affects. And that is why the Republican Party is going down the shitter.

The truth is...this was never about "fixing" health care...ObamaCare was ALWAYS about taking the first giant step towards government run health care. If it had REALLY been about fixing costs they would have had legislation in there to allow you to buy across State lines and legislation dealing with tort reform.

Buying insurance across state lines is no big wonderful idea that would fix much of anything. First of all, there are many problems when a patient must deal with a health insurance company on the other side of the country, where that state has different rules than the state the patient lives in. But the biggest thing is that selling across state lines does not reduce costs. Just because company A can sell a cheap policy in Mississippi, it doesn't mean they can sell that same policy to someone living in New York for the same price. Because costs in New York are much higher, the premium would have to be much higher, and that would just make that insurance equivalent to any a person could already purchase from an insurance company in New York.

So what you're saying is, as long as your children get to keep their plan, "fuck everybody else"?

No, but you are trying to make it out as if nobody will be able to keep their current plan when in fact most will. It is true that some employers may be forced to switch to cheaper plans due to the cadillac tax, but the fact is that employers have an option of compensating those employees with better pay if they must reduce their benefits. Nothing in this world is absolutely perfect, and it never will be, but sometimes we need to try to make things better. This is what is happening with the ACA. The best thing about it is that once we know what works well in the ACA and what does not, then positive changes can be made. I happen to prefer that method over just going back to what we had which was a system that allowed insurance companies to drop policy holders whenever they felt the cost was too high.

Double standard much?

You state your plan will be grandfathered in as a good thing, yet complain about the previous system you are keeping.

-Geaux

Once I see what the rates are in comparison, I will decide which policy is best. While they might be a bit cheaper, plans that are grandfathered in can still have lifetime limits on them, so there are some drawbacks.

Forum List

Back