The bitch known as Richards must resign

she testified that the videos were drastically altered and false. She lied. But then she is a libtard.

Breaking: Forensic report finds Planned Parenthood videos are ‘authentic’ and unaltered
It is the opinion of Coalfire that "Fusion also acknowledged the edits "removed likely irrelevant content" from the videos"

Which means they were edited, and Coalfire is guessing that what was edited out, was irrelevant.

How do we know the folks at Coalfire aren't just a bunch of Fox News watching conservatives? excatly like the PPP folks are a bunch of liberals?

she testified that the videos were drastically altered and false. She lied. But then she is a libtard.

Breaking: Forensic report finds Planned Parenthood videos are ‘authentic’ and unaltered

Coalfire is a very reputable firm also, unlike that firm PP hired to analyze the videos

The republicans should be rallying around this, no?

I also wonder what sort of "Forensics" they used to determine the videos were "real".

Did it involve chicken bones or a crystal ball?

Six state have investigated PP and found nothing illegal.
Also we have two forensic reports on the videos with different results. Who is telling the truth? Why not have the two parties mutually agree on an expert forensic group to find the truth?
Based on the investigations and the conflicting forensics results, how can the OP be so conclusive ?

Coalfire is a very reputable firm also, unlike that firm PP hired to analyze the videos

I also wonder what sort of "Forensics" they used to determine the videos were "real".

More than likely they used forensics....unlike the left leaning firm PP used.

It is the opinion of Coalfire that "Fusion also acknowledged the edits "removed likely irrelevant content" from the videos"

Which means they were edited, and Coalfire is guessing that what was edited out, was irrelevant.

How do we know the folks at Coalfire aren't just a bunch of Fox News watching conservatives? excatly like the PPP folks are a bunch of liberals?

Fusion also admitted the audio was not manipulated....

One thing is always true, if a rightwinger mentions Sanger or Planned Parenthood, they're lying.

That's always the trick to it.

Everybody on this site who's throwing out Coalfire's analysis as the gospel, never even heard of them bofore this week.

That's the danger when you really want something to be true, you'll accept anything without investigation

That's always the trick to it.

Everybody on this site who's throwing out Coalfire's analysis as the gospel, never even heard of them bofore this week.

That's the danger when you really want something to be true, you'll accept anything without investigation

yeah like you loons did with Fusion....then it came out Fusion was behind the smear campaign and their credibility was shot to hell

Coalfire also made the judgement that they "found no intention to deceive".

But once again, now we have one group that says the videos were altered, and one that says they weren't. I can understand how you'd believe the one you want to

I, on the other hand, don't believe either because I'm no expert, nor are you.

Having said that, one thing that makes me nervous, was the banner on the bottom of the web site in question.

Help us expose Planned Parenthood
$5 helps us reach 1,000 more people with the truth!

The fall-back position of people that have no argument is propaganda to give their lies gravitas. Conservatives have no argument, so they are using all the tricks to try to shore up their lies.

Its the sign of a group who know their side has already lost the argument.

But once again, now we have one group that says the videos were altered, and one that says they weren't. I can understand how you'd believe the one you want to

Back at ya, bub

Back at ya, bub
I haven't made my decision, you have

Forum List

Back