The Black Gay Michael Sam say's he did not experience racism at Mizzou

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Uh oh, he's off the plantation, he forgot to stick to the narrative !

Former Mizzou Star Michael Sam: ‘I Did Not Experience Any Racial Issues’

Former star football player at the University of Missouri Michael Sam said on MSNBC Monday that he was sad to see University President Tim Wolfe leave the way he did, and that he never personally experienced any racism at the school.

Wolfe was forced to resign after a student protest of his handling of racial issues and after the Missouri football team refused to practice until he was gone. “First off, I really have a lot of respect for Tim, and it’s sad he had to leave under these circumstances,” Sam said, before adding that he agreed with the decision.

“During your time as a student, did you feel any type of undercurrent of entrenched racism on campus?” asked host Thomas Roberts.

“As a former student-athlete here, I did not experience any racial issues here,” he admitted.

He is a pretty good sized guy. I'm pretty sure he didnt experience much in the way of racism. White boys are pretty cowardly that way.

Former star football player at the University of Missouri Michael Sam said on MSNBC Monday that he was sad to see University President Tim Wolfe leave the way he did, and that he never personally experienced any racism at the school.

Wolfe was forced to resign after a student protest of his handling of racial issues and after the Missouri football team refused to practice until he was gone. “First off, I really have a lot of respect for Tim, and it’s sad he had to leave under these circumstances,” Sam said, before adding that he agreed with the decision.

“During your time as a student, did you feel any type of undercurrent of entrenched racism on campus?” asked host Thomas Roberts.

“As a former student-athlete here, I did not experience any racial issues here,” he admitted.

Hes from the "gay plantation" though. Hes not used his AA Negro card yet.

Black athletes at this level dont experience much in the way of racists. White boys that would want to say something would think 4 or 5 times before saying anything because they know they would have an ass kicking coming their way and no recourse because those athletes make the school too much money.

Black athletes at this level dont experience much in the way of racists. White boys that would want to say something would think 4 or 5 times before saying anything because they know they would have an ass kicking coming their way and no recourse because those athletes make the school too much money.
Having read many stories on this subject there is one thing that fails to connect. They cited a Nazi symbol as evidence of Negro abuse. And Hispanic abuse as well.

How are those two races tied to a Nazi symbol?

Hes from the "gay plantation" though. Hes not used his AA Negro card yet.

No one can blame you for hating yourself so much, but keep quiet about it once in a while.

Having read many stories on this subject there is one thing that fails to connect. They cited a Nazi symbol as evidence of Negro abuse. And Hispanic abuse as well.

What kind of stupid question is that? Never mind. You wouldnt know about that because you are too dumb to pick up a book.

What kind of stupid question is that? Never mind. You wouldnt know about that because you are too dumb to pick up a book.
Fine tie the Nazi symbol to the Hispanic race for all the members to see.

Dont attribute your stupidity to everyone else. If you really want to know look up what the Nazi's did. I dont waste my time teaching idiots things they wish to remain willfully ignorant about.

Dont attribute your stupidity to everyone else. If you really want to know look up what the Nazi's did. I dont waste my time teaching idiots things they wish to remain willfully ignorant about.
In other words you CAN'T do it.

Exactly. I cant and wont waste my time educating you.

Exactly. I cant and wont waste my time educating you.
Let the members of the board note that "asslips" is UNABLE to tie the Nazi symbol to a threat to Hispanics as CLAIMED by the football team.

That is because it does not and cannot tie to such. Despite his CLAIMS.

no racism he stated. Not even a drive by.
I hear the basketball team didn't join the fb. That would speak volumes

He is a pretty good sized guy. I'm pretty sure he didnt experience much in the way of racism. White boys are pretty cowardly that way.

Using your logic then, I guess this means all the black players on the team now must be pussies since they're the ones whining :laugh:

Using your logic then, I guess this means all the black players on the team now must be pussies since they're the ones whining :laugh:
Thats your cave monkey logic. How you equated those two things together is the sign of a monkey on the prowl.

Thats your cave monkey logic. How you equated those two things together is the sign of a monkey on the prowl.

You're the one who tossed up the softball, I merely hit it out of the park ! :laugh:

You're the one who tossed up the softball, I merely hit it out of the park ! :laugh:
Using monkey logic that might may make sense. Everyone knows you couldnt think of anything. Gimme a break white boy.
laugh.gif

Using monkey logic that might may make sense. Everyone knows you couldnt think of anything. Gimme a break white boy.
laugh.gif

Sonny, you're to dumb to see that you fell in your own trap ! :laugh:

laugh.gif

Sonny, you're to dumb to see that you fell in your own trap ! :laugh:
Look at you thinking I made a trap. You monkeys never cease to amaze me with your lack of intellect.
laugh.gif

A gay black football player said he found no racism on campus. Somehow....straight students who are far more anonymous than the 2013 SEC Defensive Player of the Year....a huge gay black dude.

AND somehow they see racism that he admits....just isn't there.

I applaud him.....he's an honest man.

Forum List

Back