The blame game

You say there is no wagon and then you describe the several of the biggest aspects of the wagon, yourself.

Go back, read what I said, have someone help you with the big words, Corky.

Your fucktarded opinion is not only noted, it is also defeated. Mainly by your own fucktarded hypocrisy.

Especially your fucktarded way of trying to refute the notion of a free shit wagon (full of free loaders) by claiming they YOU have a job.

Fucking hilarious.

Your fucktarded opinion is not only noted, it is also defeated. Mainly by your own fucktarded hypocrisy.

Especially your fucktarded way of trying to refute the notion of a free shit wagon (full of free loaders) by claiming they YOU have a job.

Fucking hilarious.

Okay, go back.. read what I said. have someone help you with the big words, because you don't seem terribly bright.

Did the Nuns hit you too many times?

Give me an example of a message or platform that can defeat the notion of "more free shit if you vote for us" as is being put forth by all the Dimz and a significant part of the GOP.

Former GOP Senator Phil Graham said it best, several years ago. (Paraphrasing) "there is coming a day when there will be more people in the wagon than there are those willing to or able to pull it."

Works on the assumption that there is a wagon.

I'm perfectly happy to work. I've been working since I was 16 and I'm nearly 59 now.

I happen to think that single payer health care is better than one I get through a job where the insurance company has no obligation to me.

That's hardly "Free shit", it's a choice.

You might think public education or retirement programs are "Free shit", I consider them an investment.

What's your alternative to Medicare and Social Security, the two biggest "Free Shit" programs out there? Young people bankrupting themselves to take care of their elderly parents?
Much longer waits and lines in welfare healthcare.....just look at what the virus has done to trying to get in and that is nothing compared to what this would be.

Fucking hilarious.

Okay, go back.. read what I said. have someone help you with the big words, because you don't seem terribly bright.

Did the Nuns hit you too many times?

Nunz?

Fucktard. Eat the corn out of my shit.

Go troll somone else.

Adding your fucktarded ass to the iggy now.

Last edited:
Much longer waits and lines in welfare healthcare.....just look at what the virus has done to trying to get in and that is nothing compared to what this would be.

Well, yes, you would have to actually organize it properly and commit the resources correctly... That means having someone more competent than Trump running it, obviously.

Nunz?

Fucktard. Eat the corn out of my shit.

Go troll somone else.

Adding your fucktarded ass to the iggy now.

Awesome... I was still waiting for you to show up and prove Fetuses be Babies... but that never happened, either, Bible Boy.

Forum List

Back