🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BLOOD has not even finished flowing from the victims in Paris.

Did you imagine they would cut you some slack?
Nope. The left doesn't, you all on the right don't. But I try nonetheless
Gramps, you are not special or unique. Stop talking down to people and help them understand the larger picture. Still want to buy you a beer and/or coffee.
I goto Konrads Pub in Lee's Summit about once a week. It's a 100 year old bar that used to be a train depot here in town.

My point isn't to talk down to anyone but rather to try to talk up and get BOTH sides to realize who the real enemy is to civilization. We need to stop blaming each other and point our fingers & OUR BOMBS at the real enemy.
Leftists are the real enemy. They are more dangerous than the Muzzis savages.
YOU are a bonified idiot. The Left's agenda is definitely bad for America but the left doesn't want me dead....well maybe rderp lol, but seriously dude, get a grip.
The left does want you dead.

You are a white man.

ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP

Why do WE need to be going crazy when terrorists do shit in places like France and the like. Aren't the French responsible for investigating and preventing terrorist activity in France? Obviously these other countries need to do a better job protecting their own citizens.

Did you imagine they would cut you some slack?
Nope. The left doesn't, you all on the right don't. But I try nonetheless
Gramps, you are not special or unique. Stop talking down to people and help them understand the larger picture. Still want to buy you a beer and/or coffee.
I goto Konrads Pub in Lee's Summit about once a week. It's a 100 year old bar that used to be a train depot here in town.

My point isn't to talk down to anyone but rather to try to talk up and get BOTH sides to realize who the real enemy is to civilization. We need to stop blaming each other and point our fingers & OUR BOMBS at the real enemy.
Leftists are the real enemy. They are more dangerous than the Muzzis savages.
YOU are a bonified idiot. The Left's agenda is definitely bad for America but the left doesn't want me dead....well maybe rderp lol, but seriously dude, get a grip.

Whether the left wants you dead is irrelevant. Much of the left's agenda will cause you to end up dead, like importing Muzzie savages. Sometimes being stupid is worse than being evil. However, the lefties are both.

ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP

Why do WE need to be going crazy when terrorists do shit in places like France and the like. Aren't the French responsible for investigating and preventing terrorist activity in France? Obviously these other countries need to do a better job protecting their own citizens.

The lefties in this country want to turn us into France. That's why we should be going crazy. Just look at what Obama has been doing to our police departments. Now they are afraid to actually go out and police. The murder rate has increased by 90% in cities like Baltimore and Chicago - and someone in this thread said the left isn't trying to kill us.

STOP

The lefties in this country want to turn us into France. That's why we should be going crazy. Just look at what Obama has been doing to our police departments. Now they are afraid to actually go out and police. The murder rate has increased by 90% in cities like Baltimore and Chicago - and someone in this thread said the left isn't trying to kill us.

But if we would only ban guns none of the murders would happen, don't forget that.

STOP

You have the choice to stay off the message board until you're ready to read it. You don't really have the choice to expect others to not discuss it.

And there's nothing "partisan" about that we have a President who can't say "radical Islam" and thinks you can fight terrorism with gun control Obama and his worshipers are fucked up

Wow really, you had to throw that in..lol..
He is not telling each other not to discuss , but to have respect not to show the hate amidst the tragedies..

It's hard to respect the left when they follow these up calling for gun control and again won't say radical Islam. Hey guys, the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, let's go fight them!

Um...calling it a "Japanese" attack is so uncool. It was an attack by some people who happen to be Japanese, but how are they any more violent than white people are? And it's not right to assume they attack for all Japanese. Let's implement more gun control to prevent future attacks. Then let's figure out why they did it. And let's wrap it all up in a big bow of l-o-v-e!

I don't respect the left

Back in the 1940's it was considered an attack by Japan, just like they call it the Jewish Holocaust. German war, Korean war, Vietnam war.

The whole fucking war was violent..not just the Japanese :cheeky-smiley-018:

Agreed, though I have no idea what your point is

It comes clear most of the conservatives on this board view all things, all deaths, as a hammer to attempt to beat other people over the head with. This isn't the case with all conservatives, but on this board it is the case.
Progressives seem to conveniently forget that people kill - not guns, not vehicles... people kill.
BTW people use hammers to kill more people as opposed to using a sporting rifle like an ar15. Dumbass
Lol

STOP

You have the choice to stay off the message board until you're ready to read it. You don't really have the choice to expect others to not discuss it.

And there's nothing "partisan" about that we have a President who can't say "radical Islam" and thinks you can fight terrorism with gun control Obama and his worshipers are fucked up

He is not telling each other not to discuss , but to have respect not to show the hate amidst the tragedies..

It's hard to respect the left when they follow these up calling for gun control and again won't say radical Islam. Hey guys, the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, let's go fight them!

Um...calling it a "Japanese" attack is so uncool. It was an attack by some people who happen to be Japanese, but how are they any more violent than white people are? And it's not right to assume they attack for all Japanese. Let's implement more gun control to prevent future attacks. Then let's figure out why they did it. And let's wrap it all up in a big bow of l-o-v-e!

I don't respect the left

Back in the 1940's it was considered an attack by Japan, just like they call it the Jewish Holocaust. German war, Korean war, Vietnam war.

Perhaps I am not getting you. they called it the Japanese war just like we call it BLM in our generation today.. Binding the ethic group or WW2 as a whole. I don't think it is racist to call Pearl Harbor an attack by the Japanese.

STOP

Tell that to the muslim terrorists who want to kill us. The Nice murders were not partisan. This is not about republicans and democrats, its about an evil ideology that wants to dominate the world and must be stopped.

I don't respect the left

Perhaps I am not getting you. they called it the Japanese war just like we call it BLM in our generation today.. Binding the ethic group or WW2 as a whole. I don't think it is racist to call Pearl Harbor an attack by the Japanese.

Try reading my post again. I said they DID call it the Japanese who attacked us. I was mocking Obama that if he were FDR he wouldn't call it that. It's a reference to that he won't call Islamic terrorists, Islamic terrorists. How did you not get that?

I don't respect the left

Try reading my post again. I said they DID call it the Japanese who attacked us. I was mocking Obama that if he were FDR he wouldn't call it that. It's a reference to that he won't call Islamic terrorists, Islamic terrorists. How did you not get that?

the liberal mind does not operate logically, it does not comprehend simple analogies. Liberalism is a mental disease that blocks rational logical thinking.

STOP

Tell that to the muslim terrorists who want to kill us. The Nice murders were not partisan. This is not about republicans and democrats, its about an evil ideology that wants to dominate the world and must be stopped.

That's what the thread is about, yes. And here's what it looks like in action:

the liberal mind does not operate logically, it does not comprehend simple analogies. Liberalism is a mental disease that blocks rational logical thinking.

There it is again -- Eliminationism. Y'all just keep proving his point.

Is that all you can come up with FishHead..? Clumping every Koi into one pond .

1. I am not a liberal dumbass, if you comment in a thread you should read the whole thread first.

2. If you are talking about my misunderstanding the comment , it was a comment looking like Kaz was saying if we call it a Japanese war , it is racist.

Let us start to give you a new word for the day...

Narrow-Minded ~

Synonyms
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
1. bigoted, biased, partial, intolerant, illiberal, self-righteous.

adjective
having or showing a prejudiced mind, as persons or opinions; biased.
not receptive to new ideas; having a closed mind.

LOL...look up narrow - minded in the Thesaurus...

Love and kindness...it always works with Muslim radicals.

The problem is, mental illness + Islam is a deadly combination.

More accurately, mental illness + religious fanaticism is a deadly combination (right, Eric Rudolph?)
More accurately still, mental illness + any kind of fanaticism, especially political, is a deadly combination.

Seeing a common element yet?

I don't respect the left

It isn't,
Although it is a careless term. In that setting we say "the Japanese" to mean "the Japanese nation" or "the Japanese navy". It does come off as if we mean the people themselves, which is unfortunate, but it still doesn't make any allusion to race. Whatever Kaz was going for there was completely lost in a disconnected sea of inchoate non sequitur.

Love and kindness...it always works with Muslim radicals.

The problem is, mental illness + Islam is a deadly combination.

More accurately, mental illness + religious fanaticism is a deadly combination (right, Eric Rudolph?)
More accurately still, mental illness + any kind of fanaticism, especially political, is a deadly combination.

Seeing a common element yet?

There are plenty of mental ill who turn to Christianity.

Who fares better statistically do you reckon?

How many Christian world organizations created by the mentally ill are formed to promote terrorism?

Forum List

Back