🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BLOOD has not even finished flowing from the victims in Paris.

ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP
Nope. Never pass up an opportunity to smack Democrats around.
I'll pass. Human dignity is a rare commodity these days apparently

Since when does the left exhibit "dignity?" The left needs to be defeated, and I'll use whatever legal means I can to do it.
Are YOU the left? Why don't you try leading by example for a change....

Everyone wants shit to change but no one is willing to do what it takes

It's too late for that. The left has already demonstrated its utter ruthlessness with regard to incidents like these. Only a fool would turn the other cheek.
^^This. 100% agree.

Love and kindness...it always works with Muslim radicals.

The problem is, mental illness + Islam is a deadly combination.

More accurately, mental illness + religious fanaticism is a deadly combination (right, Eric Rudolph?)
More accurately still, mental illness + any kind of fanaticism, especially political, is a deadly combination.

Seeing a common element yet?

There are plenty of mental ill who turn to Christianity.

Who fares better statistically do you reckon?

How many Christian world organizations created by the mentally ill are formed to promote terrorism?

I'm uh, not in the business of counting them. Are you?

More accurately, mental illness + religious fanaticism is a deadly combination (right, Eric Rudolph?)
More accurately still, mental illness + any kind of fanaticism, especially political, is a deadly combination.

How many Christian world organizations created by the mentally ill are formed to promote terrorism?

It's hard not to count them when you see Islamic groups every week on the six o'clock news.

ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP

Tell that to the muslim terrorists who want to kill us. The Nice murders were not partisan. This is not about republicans and democrats, its about an evil ideology that wants to dominate the world and must be stopped.

That's what the thread is about, yes. And here's what it looks like in action:

the liberal mind does not operate logically, it does not comprehend simple analogies. Liberalism is a mental disease that blocks rational logical thinking.

There it is again -- Eliminationism. Y'all just keep proving his point.

pointing out the genetic defect known as liberalism is not eliminationism. Its a simple medical fact. If you doubt me, look up the defective liberal gene, its been identified as DRD4.

the liberal mind does not operate logically, it does not comprehend simple analogies. Liberalism is a mental disease that blocks rational logical thinking.

Is that all you can come up with FishHead..? Clumping every Koi into one pond .

1. I am not a liberal dumbass, if you comment in a thread you should read the whole thread first.

2. If you are talking about my misunderstanding the comment , it was a comment looking like Kaz was saying if we call it a Japanese war , it is racist.

Let us start to give you a new word for the day...

Narrow-Minded ~

Synonyms
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
1. bigoted, biased, partial, intolerant, illiberal, self-righteous.

adjective
having or showing a prejudiced mind, as persons or opinions; biased.
not receptive to new ideas; having a closed mind.

LOL...look up narrow - minded in the Thesaurus...

your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. move on, you contribute nothing here.

Wow really, you had to throw that in..lol..
He is not telling each other not to discuss , but to have respect not to show the hate amidst the tragedies..

It's hard to respect the left when they follow these up calling for gun control and again won't say radical Islam. Hey guys, the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, let's go fight them!

Um...calling it a "Japanese" attack is so uncool. It was an attack by some people who happen to be Japanese, but how are they any more violent than white people are? And it's not right to assume they attack for all Japanese. Let's implement more gun control to prevent future attacks. Then let's figure out why they did it. And let's wrap it all up in a big bow of l-o-v-e!

I don't respect the left

Back in the 1940's it was considered an attack by Japan, just like they call it the Jewish Holocaust. German war, Korean war, Vietnam war.

The whole fucking war was violent..not just the Japanese :cheeky-smiley-018:

Agreed, though I have no idea what your point is

Perhaps I am not getting you. they called it the Japanese war just like we call it BLM in our generation today.. Binding the ethic group or WW2 as a whole. I don't think it is racist to call Pearl Harbor an attack by the Japanese.

It isn't,
Although it is a careless term. In that setting we say "the Japanese" to mean "the Japanese nation" or "the Japanese navy". It does come off as if we mean the people themselves, which is unfortunate, but it still doesn't make any allusion to race. Whatever Kaz was going for there was completely lost in a disconnected sea of inchoate non sequitur.

You don't know what an analogy is. I didn't say race is equivalent to religion, but it is clearly analogous. Though that isn't going to stand up to your logical barrage ... no it isn't ...

STOP

Tell that to the muslim terrorists who want to kill us. The Nice murders were not partisan. This is not about republicans and democrats, its about an evil ideology that wants to dominate the world and must be stopped.

pointing out the genetic defect known as liberalism is not eliminationism. Its a simple medical fact. If you doubt me, look up the defective liberal gene, its been identified as DRD4.

QED. This Eliminationist actually takes the eugenicist approach. That's a new one.
And the D in QED stands for "dig".

:dig:

As I said -- y'all just keep proving the OP's point. And now you're proving mine.

It's hard to respect the left when they follow these up calling for gun control and again won't say radical Islam. Hey guys, the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, let's go fight them!

Um...calling it a "Japanese" attack is so uncool. It was an attack by some people who happen to be Japanese, but how are they any more violent than white people are? And it's not right to assume they attack for all Japanese. Let's implement more gun control to prevent future attacks. Then let's figure out why they did it. And let's wrap it all up in a big bow of l-o-v-e!

I don't respect the left

Back in the 1940's it was considered an attack by Japan, just like they call it the Jewish Holocaust. German war, Korean war, Vietnam war.

Perhaps I am not getting you. they called it the Japanese war just like we call it BLM in our generation today.. Binding the ethic group or WW2 as a whole. I don't think it is racist to call Pearl Harbor an attack by the Japanese.

It isn't,
Although it is a careless term. In that setting we say "the Japanese" to mean "the Japanese nation" or "the Japanese navy". It does come off as if we mean the people themselves, which is unfortunate, but it still doesn't make any allusion to race. Whatever Kaz was going for there was completely lost in a disconnected sea of inchoate non sequitur.

You don't know what an analogy is. I didn't say race is equivalent to religion, but it is clearly analogous. Though that isn't going to stand up to your logical barrage ... no it isn't ...

I didn't say you said that, now did I? Frankly I have no idea where you were going -- that's why I described it as "inchoate non sequitur". That's not Latin for "race is equivalent to religion".

It's hard not to count them when you see Islamic groups every week on the six o'clock news.

Is it hard for Muslims to see US, French and British invaders on their six o'clock news in Iraq, Syria........

Last edited:

STOP

Oh? And which variant of the DRD4 gene do you contend is related to Liberalism and which variant is related to ADHD?

It isn't,

I didn't say you said that, now did I? Frankly I have no idea where you were going -- that's why I described it as "inchoate non sequitur". That's not Latin for "race is equivalent to religion".

You don't know where I was going with that Obama wouldn't have named the Japanese in Pearl Harbor?

:lmao:

Fallacy of Ad Oblivisairnam

STOP

Why do WE need to be going crazy when terrorists do shit in places like France and the like. Aren't the French responsible for investigating and preventing terrorist activity in France? Obviously these other countries need to do a better job protecting their own citizens.

The lefties in this country want to turn us into France. That's why we should be going crazy. Just look at what Obama has been doing to our police departments. Now they are afraid to actually go out and police. The murder rate has increased by 90% in cities like Baltimore and Chicago - and someone in this thread said the left isn't trying to kill us.

I doubt by "us" you are admitting that you are a gang banger or live in an area where gang banger are murdering each other.

I feel badly for the kids that get killed in the cross fire. To the 99% that are killing each other in Chicago and Baltimore.. Piss On Them. Why is it that the parents of the kids that get killed allow them to play in areas that are so dangerous? One would think that they would do everything in their power to move to a safer location.

STOP

Oh? And which variant of the DRD4 gene do you contend is related to Liberalism and which variant is related to ADHD?

http://witscience.org/liberalism-caused-defective-chromosome/

STOP

Well, blood has been flowing all over the world and no one really cares, but when it happens a little too close to home, then people start becoming sanctimonious

STOP

Well, blood has been flowing all over the world and no one really cares, but when it happens a little too close to home, then people start becoming sanctimonious

Until the world decides to recognize that the enemy is radical islam and decides to destroy it, these killings will continue to escalate all over the world.

Deciding to eliminate evil is not sanctimonious, its common sense.

It isn't,

You don't know where I was going with that Obama wouldn't have named the Japanese in Pearl Harbor?

No.
Why not? Explain.

STOP

EXACTLY.

Why doesn't NBC and the other government controlled media take their cameras to Iraq, Syria, Palestine and show us the disastrous effects of state sponsored terrorism?!?!?!?!!?

It isn't,

No.
Why not? Explain.

Why explain something that is butt obvious?

Forum List

Back