🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BLOOD has not even finished flowing from the victims in Paris.

I'd sign up tommorow if i thought for one second the new world order/globalist had any intention of stopping this shit rather than facilitating it.
Even though i'm 51 i'd fucking be there,even if I was considered cannon fodder.
How about you?
Without a doubt.

So why the fuck are you ruining my conceived notion of you?
I'm not here for your entertainment. If that conflicts with your opinion of me there is an ignore feature at your disposal. I am not a drone or a lemming. I have opinions and I'm going to express themselves as I see fit

Grampa you say you "have opinions". What is involved in forming your opinions? I mean do you base your opinions on facts, on gut feelings, on experiences only you have had? What goes into forming your "opinion"? The reason I ask is because this forum is primarily made up by people that have "opinions". How
they form their opinions is what I'm asking you as you raised the topic by saying "I have opinions".
There are DEAD CHILDREN lying in the streets of Paris. Posters here want to point fingers at other Americans.
Next stupid question?

If you cant see the connection between whats happening in France and whats happening here you need to open your eyes.

Big words & my whiskey don't compute

uh -- that's why I made a link out of the word.

=> Eliminationism: a politics and a culture that shuns dialogue and the democratic exchange of ideas in favor of the pursuit of outright elimination of the opposing side, either through suppression, exile, and ejection, or extermination.

... a particular trend that has manifested itself with increasing intensity in the past decade: the positing of elimination as the solution to political disagreement. Rather than engaging in a dialogue over political and cultural issues, one side simply dehumanizes its opponents and suggests, and at times demands, their excision. This tendency is almost singularly peculiar to the American Right and manifests itself in many venues: on radio talk shows and in political speeches, in bestselling books and babbling blogs. Most of all, we can feel it on the ground: in our everyday lives, in our encounters, big and small, with each other. <=​

It's exactly what your thread's about here dood. Watch Finger Boy demonstrate, next post.

Right, isn't that the strategy the hildabitches and your dear leaders hero Alinski preaches?

No idea what you're babbling about. I linked it, the point is made, and there ain't a god damned thing you can do about it.

You sure did, it could have come straight from rules for radicals, a philosophy your dear leader taught as a community organizer and the hildabitch wrote a paper in college expressing her admiration of the man, Alinski.

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals
Here is the complete list from Alinsky.

* RULE 1: “Power is not o<snip>.

Not interested, didn't read, and it's blatantly fucking dishonest to go find shit Ive never heard of and try to hang it on me.
You don't get to do that Junior. You're a dishonest fucking hack and you're going on Ignore where you belong, right now. Fuck you you flaming HACK.

Really your dear leader has been practicing exclusionism politics his whole fucking life and you've been lapping that shit up. Now being the typical hypocritical regressive you try to project it on others. Fuck off child.

BTW only real pussies use ignore, are you afraid your going to actually learn something?

Last edited:
Yet you didn't just pass.
Your right, I didn't just pass. I passed and pleaded with everyone else to do the same.
There are human beings right now fighting for their very life and what do we do? Point at each other & place blame everywhere but where it truly belongs.
There is a time and a place for our partisan games, and just like I bitched about Obama's speech in Dallas, this is neither the time nor the place.
So sit back and let it happen?
You sound like Clayton Williams only worse.
Yelling at each other has solved nothing has it?

Sitting around while murderous muslims kill westerners has worked great!!!!
This is the globalist/new world order happening right in front of your face yet you want to sit around like a sheep and let it happen.

Perhaps working tog
Yeah, like the way all you leftwing douche bags did after Sandyhook? The way Obama did at the ceremony for the dead cops in Dallas?

You leftwing douche bags have absolutely no shame, do you?

You seem so slammed down hating on people .... I am not a left wing..

I do go back and forth on the channels that hate on each other, and they say the same thing about each other.
They keep you pumped up and angry so you get up and turn that channel on everyday.. 20% truth 80% bullshit

I hate leftwing douche bags. They are little better than Nazis.

I've never seen you post anything but leftwing swill.

Not all of us are on the hate extremes of left and right , I would even say that coming to this board for the last 4 years has helped me see and agree on many things with the republicans even through the anger and hate of some. I get it.

I actually like Trump, but I am confused right now.

Don't be a dumb ass and have a closed mind / heart ..

My hatred of muslims comes from years of experience.
While I know they all arent radicalized enough of them obviously are making their presence in the U.S. unacceptable.

When they can show they can live in and accept our culture they are welcome...until then fuckem.

Realize that others have experience of life too, but can keep an open mind.

lol..My family has called me a bigot in the last few years..

I walked in and found my dead murdered American / Muslim neighbors of 18 years .. The dad grew up in America , yet hung tight with his Muslim family in Lebanon..

The dad murdered his son, and then himself for the revenge of the wife leaving him. He was an abusing evil man behind closed doors to his wife and children and held on to many of the muslim ideals even though he grew up here.

He sent all of his money to his Muslim family a day before the murder, his wife is still in court..there was a movie about it. Daddy Dearest Behind Mansion Walls.

I have anger too with the Muslims coming in without the right kind of vetting, it is just a matter of time before we become like Europe.. They opened their arms , yet are closing their borders now.

And you're still dumb enough to support them...
I'm sorry but there appears to be no hope for you...just like the french.

Without a doubt.

So why the fuck are you ruining my conceived notion of you?
I'm not here for your entertainment. If that conflicts with your opinion of me there is an ignore feature at your disposal. I am not a drone or a lemming. I have opinions and I'm going to express themselves as I see fit

Grampa you say you "have opinions". What is involved in forming your opinions? I mean do you base your opinions on facts, on gut feelings, on experiences only you have had? What goes into forming your "opinion"? The reason I ask is because this forum is primarily made up by people that have "opinions". How
they form their opinions is what I'm asking you as you raised the topic by saying "I have opinions".
There are DEAD CHILDREN lying in the streets of Paris. Posters here want to point fingers at other Americans.
Next stupid question?

Grampa,

You seem an alright soul... We might not always agree but you make good arguments..

Here is my advise about Bripat.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

George Carlin

What happened in France was truly terrible. European Media has been congratulating France all day. Tour of France is on and we see the best of their country during the race. The french are a proud people and quite complex, I have worked there on a few occasions.

The next few days we can see what this was all about..

Vive la France !

I'm sure you mean Viva ala achbar...

Nope. Never pass up an opportunity to smack Democrats around.
I'll pass. Human dignity is a rare commodity these days apparently

Since when does the left exhibit "dignity?" The left needs to be defeated, and I'll use whatever legal means I can to do it.
Are YOU the left? Why don't you try leading by example for a change....

Everyone wants shit to change but no one is willing to do what it takes

And what exactly do you think it's going to take to stop this insanity?
Our own government is encouraging the insanity,so whats your plan?

I thought you'd never ask

The Long History of French Military Intervention in the Middle East

It’s worth noting that the ISIS statement translated by SITE makes no explicit mention of Syria. The French military has been heavily involved in operations against Islamist militant groups outside of the Middle East over the last few years, including one group that has pledged fealty to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Islamic State’s self-proclaimed caliph. France has deployed 3,000 troops to West Africa—a region where they’ve historically had great influence, as a colonial power and otherwise—with a presence in Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Burkina Faso, Mali, and Ivory Coast. The fight in Mali has centered on al-Qaeda affiliated militants, but in Nigeria and surrounding countries, France has been the Western nation most invested in fighting against Boko Haram, the brutal Nigerian Islamist organization. Earlier this year, Boko Haram pledged allegianceto Baghdadi. For radicals inclined to view Western fighting against Muslim groups and nations around the world as part of a larger crusade, France’s military deployment in Africa may be lumped together with its involvement in the Levant.

And let us not forget that the French government was at the forefront of the NATO war against the Libyan government in 2011, which was part of an effort by colonial European powers to reassert control over a region that was falling under Chinese influence.

So France can EASILY stop placing its people in harm's way , STOP fucking around in the middle east.

While I give a fuck about France......I dont compared to America.

This thread serves as a great example of just how insane America's rightwing is. Thanks, Grampa Murked U. You seem like a good guy who puts his country before his ideology ... but I can't say the same for the others here who are politicizing this tragic event.
Tell us how the left behaved after Sandyhook, you fucking hypocrite.
Liberals didn't blame conservatives, they blamed accessibility to automatic and semi-automatic weapons.
You blamed conservative policies such as defending the 2nd Amendment.
You dildo, I have defended the Second Amendment.

This thread serves as a great example of just how insane America's rightwing is. Thanks, Grampa Murked U. You seem like a good guy who puts his country before his ideology ... but I can't say the same for the others here who are politicizing this tragic event.
Liberals didn't blame conservatives, they blamed accessibility to automatic and semi-automatic weapons.
I don't recall you ever defending the 2nd Amendment.

I don't recall you ever defending the 2nd Amendment.
Trump could build a wall between what I've said and you know.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

Watch this GRAPHIC video and tell me how pointing at each other only hours into the event solves anything.

Placing the blame where it belongs is the first step to solving the problem. If you don't know what caused the problem, how do you solve it? Pretending this wasn't the result of leftwing open borders policies is shear insanity.

The people behind the Paris attacks were born in Brussels. But I do agree with you about open door policy, it is actually pissing me off a lot.

ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP
Did you imagine they would cut you some slack?
Nope. The left doesn't, you all on the right don't. But I try nonetheless
Gramps, you are not special or unique. Stop talking down to people and help them understand the larger picture. Still want to buy you a beer and/or coffee.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

Watch this GRAPHIC video and tell me how pointing at each other only hours into the event solves anything.

Placing the blame where it belongs is the first step to solving the problem. If you don't know what caused the problem, how do you solve it? Pretending this wasn't the result of leftwing open borders policies is shear insanity.

The people behind the Paris attacks were born in Brussels. But I do agree with you about open door policy, it is actually pissing me off a lot.

Their parents weren't born in Brussels.

Your right, I didn't just pass. I passed and pleaded with everyone else to do the same.
There are human beings right now fighting for their very life and what do we do? Point at each other & place blame everywhere but where it truly belongs.
There is a time and a place for our partisan games, and just like I bitched about Obama's speech in Dallas, this is neither the time nor the place.
Yelling at each other has solved nothing has it?

This is the globalist/new world order happening right in front of your face yet you want to sit around like a sheep and let it happen.

Perhaps working tog
You seem so slammed down hating on people .... I am not a left wing..

I do go back and forth on the channels that hate on each other, and they say the same thing about each other.
They keep you pumped up and angry so you get up and turn that channel on everyday.. 20% truth 80% bullshit

Not all of us are on the hate extremes of left and right , I would even say that coming to this board for the last 4 years has helped me see and agree on many things with the republicans even through the anger and hate of some. I get it.

While I know they all arent radicalized enough of them obviously are making their presence in the U.S. unacceptable.

When they can show they can live in and accept our culture they are welcome...until then fuckem.

I walked in and found my dead murdered American / Muslim neighbors of 18 years .. The dad grew up in America , yet hung tight with his Muslim family in Lebanon..

The dad murdered his son, and then himself for the revenge of the wife leaving him. He was an abusing evil man behind closed doors to his wife and children and held on to many of the muslim ideals even though he grew up here.

He sent all of his money to his Muslim family a day before the murder, his wife is still in court..there was a movie about it. Daddy Dearest Behind Mansion Walls.

I have anger too with the Muslims coming in without the right kind of vetting, it is just a matter of time before we become like Europe.. They opened their arms , yet are closing their borders now.

What a dumb ass ..I said that I Do Not support them

Perhaps working tog

I apologize if I misconstrued your alliance.

Perhaps working tog

I apologize if I misconstrued your alliance.

Thank you for that...:beer:

ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP
Gramps, you are not special or unique. Stop talking down to people and help them understand the larger picture. Still want to buy you a beer and/or coffee.
I goto Konrads Pub in Lee's Summit about once a week. It's a 100 year old bar that used to be a train depot here in town.

My point isn't to talk down to anyone but rather to try to talk up and get BOTH sides to realize who the real enemy is to civilization. We need to stop blaming each other and point our fingers & OUR BOMBS at the real enemy.

I goto Konrads Pub in Lee's Summit about once a week. It's a 100 year old bar that used to be a train depot here in town.

My point isn't to talk down to anyone but rather to try to talk up and get BOTH sides to realize who the real enemy is to civilization. We need to stop blaming each other and point our fingers & OUR BOMBS at the real enemy.
Leftists are the real enemy. They are more dangerous than the Muzzis savages.

Leftists are the real enemy. They are more dangerous than the Muzzis savages.
YOU are a bonified idiot. The Left's agenda is definitely bad for America but the left doesn't want me dead....well maybe rderp lol, but seriously dude, get a grip.

I know the place. Not exactly a true pub anymore, but very nice. As for the rest, I agree. I tossed a few bombs today that were deleted. First time that has happened. Going back to beating their fallacies with facts.

I know the place. Not exactly a true pub anymore, but very nice. As for the rest, I agree. I tossed a few bombs today that were deleted. First time that has happened. Going back to beating their fallacies with facts.
I like Docs Tavern too. Very nice place with leather couches & booths but the husband/wife couple that bought it are like an episode of Springer. Admirable as they are both ex marines but way too much drama. I goto the bar to forget that kind of daily bullshit not watch it live lol

Forum List

Back