🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BLOOD has not even finished flowing from the victims in Paris.

I have been calling for the sand in the middle east to be turned to glass for YEARS so get off my nuts you hack motherfuckers.

My only point is that you can't even wait for the blood to dry before you start writing with it.

Fuck you all

We've been waiting for the blood to dry for how many Years now?
Dry blood doesnt water the tree of liberty.
So you're signing up for the military next week then? Put your passion where your mouth is. And I don't say that lightly. I tried during the Gulf War. Convicts are not allowed.
I have passion for the subject but my hands are tied by my own stupidity.

I'd sign up tommorow if i thought for one second the new world order/globalist had any intention of stopping this shit rather than facilitating it.
Even though i'm 51 i'd fucking be there,even if I was considered cannon fodder.
How about you?
Without a doubt.

So why the fuck are you ruining my conceived notion of you?

Are YOU the left? Why don't you try leading by example for a change....

Everyone wants shit to change but no one is willing to do what it takes

It's too late for that. The left has already demonstrated its utter ruthlessness with regard to incidents like these. Only a fool would turn the other cheek.

Baby Dude they used to give castor oil enema's to the ones with so much constipated anger up their ass.

Seriously how do you live like that? Just shut it down when something so horrible happens, show some compassion to humans not of any given nature.

Yeah, like the way all you leftwing douche bags did after Sandyhook? The way Obama did at the ceremony for the dead cops in Dallas?

You leftwing douche bags have absolutely no shame, do you?

You seem so slammed down hating on people .... I am not a left wing..

I do go back and forth on the channels that hate on each other, and they say the same thing about each other.
They keep you pumped up and angry so you get up and turn that channel on everyday.. 20% truth 80% bullshit

I hate leftwing douche bags. They are little better than Nazis.

I've never seen you post anything but leftwing swill.

Not all of us are on the hate extremes of left and right , I would even say that coming to this board for the last 4 years has helped me see and agree on many things with the republicans even through the anger and hate of some. I get it.

I actually like Trump, but I am confused right now.

Don't be a dumb ass and have a closed mind / heart ..

Nope. Never pass up an opportunity to smack Democrats around.
I'll pass. Human dignity is a rare commodity these days apparently

Yet you didn't just pass.
Your right, I didn't just pass. I passed and pleaded with everyone else to do the same.
There are human beings right now fighting for their very life and what do we do? Point at each other & place blame everywhere but where it truly belongs.
There is a time and a place for our partisan games, and just like I bitched about Obama's speech in Dallas, this is neither the time nor the place.
Then you have your answer. The left doesn't, so why should we?
Because I strive to be the best I can rather that stooping to the level of those around me. Sometimes it is better to be unspoken and understood than a loudmouth & mocked

So sit back and let it happen?
You sound like Clayton Williams only worse.
Yelling at each other has solved nothing has it?

Sitting around while murderous muslims kill westerners has worked great!!!!
This is the globalist/new world order happening right in front of your face yet you want to sit around like a sheep and let it happen.

Perhaps working tog
It's too late for that. The left has already demonstrated its utter ruthlessness with regard to incidents like these. Only a fool would turn the other cheek.

Baby Dude they used to give castor oil enema's to the ones with so much constipated anger up their ass.

Seriously how do you live like that? Just shut it down when something so horrible happens, show some compassion to humans not of any given nature.

Yeah, like the way all you leftwing douche bags did after Sandyhook? The way Obama did at the ceremony for the dead cops in Dallas?

I do go back and forth on the channels that hate on each other, and they say the same thing about each other.
They keep you pumped up and angry so you get up and turn that channel on everyday.. 20% truth 80% bullshit

Not all of us are on the hate extremes of left and right , I would even say that coming to this board for the last 4 years has helped me see and agree on many things with the republicans even through the anger and hate of some. I get it.

My hatred of muslims comes from years of experience.
While I know they all arent radicalized enough of them obviously are making their presence in the U.S. unacceptable.

When they can show they can live in and accept our culture they are welcome...until then fuckem.

ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP

You have the choice to stay off the message board until you're ready to read it. You don't really have the choice to expect others to not discuss it.

And there's nothing "partisan" about that we have a President who can't say "radical Islam" and thinks you can fight terrorism with gun control Obama and his worshipers are fucked up

Since when does the left exhibit "dignity?" The left needs to be defeated, and I'll use whatever legal means I can to do it.

^^ Eliminationism, articulated.
Big words & my whiskey don't compute

uh -- that's why I made a link out of the word.

=> Eliminationism: a politics and a culture that shuns dialogue and the democratic exchange of ideas in favor of the pursuit of outright elimination of the opposing side, either through suppression, exile, and ejection, or extermination.

... a particular trend that has manifested itself with increasing intensity in the past decade: the positing of elimination as the solution to political disagreement. Rather than engaging in a dialogue over political and cultural issues, one side simply dehumanizes its opponents and suggests, and at times demands, their excision. This tendency is almost singularly peculiar to the American Right and manifests itself in many venues: on radio talk shows and in political speeches, in bestselling books and babbling blogs. Most of all, we can feel it on the ground: in our everyday lives, in our encounters, big and small, with each other. <=​

It's exactly what your thread's about here dood. Watch Finger Boy demonstrate, next post.

Right, isn't that the strategy the hildabitches and your dear leaders hero Alinski preaches?

I have been calling for the sand in the middle east to be turned to glass for YEARS so get off my nuts you hack motherfuckers.

My only point is that you can't even wait for the blood to dry before you start writing with it.

Fuck you all

So you're signing up for the military next week then? Put your passion where your mouth is. And I don't say that lightly. I tried during the Gulf War. Convicts are not allowed.

I'd sign up tommorow if i thought for one second the new world order/globalist had any intention of stopping this shit rather than facilitating it.
How about you?
Without a doubt.

I'm not here for your entertainment. If that conflicts with your opinion of me there is an ignore feature at your disposal. I am not a drone or a lemming. I have opinions and I'm going to express themselves as I see fit

ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP

Well the only ones that have been getting slapped around lately are Republicans. I think the majority knows exactly what the Republican party stands for today. Wasted taxpayer dollars spent on right wing political dog & pony shows, & Donald Trump.

19870791-mmmain.jpg

How about you?
Without a doubt.

I'm not here for your entertainment. If that conflicts with your opinion of me there is an ignore feature at your disposal. I am not a drone or a lemming. I have opinions and I'm going to express themselves as I see fit

Grampa you say you "have opinions". What is involved in forming your opinions? I mean do you base your opinions on facts, on gut feelings, on experiences only you have had? What goes into forming your "opinion"? The reason I ask is because this forum is primarily made up by people that have "opinions". How
they form their opinions is what I'm asking you as you raised the topic by saying "I have opinions".

STOP

Well the only ones that have been getting slapped around lately are Republicans. I think the majority knows exactly what the Republican party stands for today. Wasted taxpayer dollars spent on right wing political dog & pony shows, & Donald Trump.

19870791-mmmain.jpg
So you're pleased 72 virgins have been dispatched to another one of your liberal heroes......

How about you?
Without a doubt.

Grampa you say you "have opinions". What is involved in forming your opinions? I mean do you base your opinions on facts, on gut feelings, on experiences only you have had? What goes into forming your "opinion"? The reason I ask is because this forum is primarily made up by people that have "opinions". How
they form their opinions is what I'm asking you as you raised the topic by saying "I have opinions".
There are DEAD CHILDREN lying in the streets of Paris. Posters here want to point fingers at other Americans.
Next stupid question?

STOP

19870791-mmmain.jpg
That, that must be why Hillary's poll numbers keep going down despite spending $50 million on ads.

Hillary's plan to import a half million of these bloodthirsty muzzie savages next year is not a winning issue. She will definitely lose if she insists on sticking to that.

How about you?
Without a doubt.

There are DEAD CHILDREN lying in the streets of Paris. Posters here want to point fingers at other Americans.
Next stupid question?

The same thing will happen here if Hillary gets elected.

Since when does the left exhibit "dignity?" The left needs to be defeated, and I'll use whatever legal means I can to do it.

=> Eliminationism: a politics and a culture that shuns dialogue and the democratic exchange of ideas in favor of the pursuit of outright elimination of the opposing side, either through suppression, exile, and ejection, or extermination.

... a particular trend that has manifested itself with increasing intensity in the past decade: the positing of elimination as the solution to political disagreement. Rather than engaging in a dialogue over political and cultural issues, one side simply dehumanizes its opponents and suggests, and at times demands, their excision. This tendency is almost singularly peculiar to the American Right and manifests itself in many venues: on radio talk shows and in political speeches, in bestselling books and babbling blogs. Most of all, we can feel it on the ground: in our everyday lives, in our encounters, big and small, with each other. <=​

It's exactly what your thread's about here dood. Watch Finger Boy demonstrate, next post.

Right, isn't that the strategy the hildabitches and your dear leaders hero Alinski preaches?

No idea what you're babbling about. I linked it, the point is made, and there ain't a god damned thing you can do about it.

Yet you didn't just pass.
Your right, I didn't just pass. I passed and pleaded with everyone else to do the same.
There are human beings right now fighting for their very life and what do we do? Point at each other & place blame everywhere but where it truly belongs.
There is a time and a place for our partisan games, and just like I bitched about Obama's speech in Dallas, this is neither the time nor the place.
Because I strive to be the best I can rather that stooping to the level of those around me. Sometimes it is better to be unspoken and understood than a loudmouth & mocked

So sit back and let it happen?
You sound like Clayton Williams only worse.
Yelling at each other has solved nothing has it?

Sitting around while murderous muslims kill westerners has worked great!!!!
This is the globalist/new world order happening right in front of your face yet you want to sit around like a sheep and let it happen.

Perhaps working tog

My hatred of muslims comes from years of experience.
While I know they all arent radicalized enough of them obviously are making their presence in the U.S. unacceptable.

When they can show they can live in and accept our culture they are welcome...until then fuckem.

Realize that others have experience of life too, but can keep an open mind.

lol..My family has called me a bigot in the last few years..

I walked in and found my dead murdered American / Muslim neighbors of 18 years .. The dad grew up in America , yet hung tight with his Muslim family in Lebanon..

The dad murdered his son, and then himself for the revenge of the wife leaving him. He was an abusing evil man behind closed doors to his wife and children and held on to many of the muslim ideals even though he grew up here.

He sent all of his money to his Muslim family a day before the murder, his wife is still in court..there was a movie about it. Daddy Dearest Behind Mansion Walls.

I have anger too with the Muslims coming in without the right kind of vetting, it is just a matter of time before we become like Europe.. They opened their arms , yet are closing their borders now.

STOP

You have the choice to stay off the message board until you're ready to read it. You don't really have the choice to expect others to not discuss it.

And there's nothing "partisan" about that we have a President who can't say "radical Islam" and thinks you can fight terrorism with gun control Obama and his worshipers are fucked up

Wow really, you had to throw that in..lol..
He is not telling each other not to discuss , but to have respect not to show the hate amidst the tragedies..

This thread serves as a great example of just how insane America's rightwing is. Thanks, Grampa Murked U. You seem like a good guy who puts his country before his ideology ... but I can't say the same for the others here who are politicizing this tragic event.

How about you?
Without a doubt.

Next stupid question?

Grampa,

You seem an alright soul... We might not always agree but you make good arguments..

Here is my advise about Bripat.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

George Carlin

What happened in France was truly terrible. European Media has been congratulating France all day. Tour of France is on and we see the best of their country during the race. The french are a proud people and quite complex, I have worked there on a few occasions.

The next few days we can see what this was all about..

Vive la France !

Attempting to educate most of these idiots is a waste of time, but still worth the effort.

How about you?
Without a doubt.

Next stupid question?
ISIS is celebrating the attacks....Jesus man, stand up.....

Forum List

Back