The Blood of Jesus Christ

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This teaching is about the Blood of Jesus Christ. There are some magnificent teachings on the blood of Jesus Christ that should be revisited and in this series we'll begin with the some of the finest of the wheat.

Watchman Nee:

[ame=http://youtu.be/2xOyjSNrey0]Watchman Nee The Blood of Christ Part 1 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/1PspKhkjAbI]Watchman Nee The Blood of Christ Part 2 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/_x6rF4ad6dM]Watchman Nee The Blood of Christ Part 3of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Next is teaching on the Blood of Jesus Christ by Andrew Murray:

[ame=http://youtu.be/kkjNiZSzuxA]Andrew Murray - Boldness In The Blood Of Jesus - The Holiest of All (82 of 130) - YouTube[/ame]

Teaching by Andrew Murray on the Power of the Blood of Jesus Christ

Andrew Murray:The Power of the Blood of Jesus.Chapter 1What the Scriptures Teach About the Blood

"Not Without Blood"-Heb. ix. 7 and 18.

GOD has spoken to us in the Scriptures in divers portions and in divers manners; but the VOICE is ever the same, it is always the WORD of the same GOD.
Hence the importance of treating the Bible as a whole, and receiving the witness it gives in its various portions, concerning certain definite truths. It is thus we learn to recognise the place these truths actually occupy in Revelation, or rather in the HEART OF GOD. Thus, too, we begin to discover what the foundation truths of the Bible are, which above others demand attention. Standing as they do, so prominently, in each new departure in God's revelation; remaining unchanged when the Dispensation changes, they carry a divine intimation of their importance.

It is my object, in the chapters which follow this introductory one, to show what the Scriptures teach us concerning THE GLORIOUS POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS, and the wonderful blessings procured for us by it; and I cannot lay a better foundation for my exposition, nor give a better proof of the superlative glory of THAT BLOOD AS THE POWER OF REDEMPTION, than by asking my, readers to follow me through the Bible, and thus see the unique place which is given to THE BLOOD from the beginning to the end of God's revelation of Himself to man, as recorded in the Bible.

It will become clear that there is no single scriptural idea, from Genesis to Revelation, more constantly and more prominently kept in view, than that expressed by the words-"THE BLOOD."

Our inquiry then is what the Scriptures teach us about THE BLOOD.

FIRST, IN THE OLD TESTAMENT;

SECONDLY, IN THE TEACHING OF OUR LORD JESUS HIMSELF;

THIRDLY, IN WHAT THE APOSTLES TEACH; and

LASTLY, WHAT ST. JOHN TELLS US OF IT IN REVELATION.

1. LET US LEARN WHAT THE OLD TESTAMENT TEACHES. Its record about THE BLOOD begins at the gates of Eden.

Into the unrevealed mysteries of Eden I do not enter.

But in connection with the sacrifice of Abel all is plain. He brought of "the firstlings of his lock" to the Lord as a sacrifice, and there, in connection with the first act of worship recorded in the Bible, blood was shed. We learn from Hebrews (xi. 4) that it was "by faith" Abel offered an acceptable sacrifice, and his name stands first in the record of those whom the Bible calls "believers." He had this witness borne to him "that he pleased God." His faith, and God's good pleasure in him, are closely connected with the sacrificial blood.

In the light of later revelation, this testimony, given at the very beginning of human history, is of deep significance. It shows that there can be no approach to God; no fellowship with Him by faith; no enjoyment of His favour, apart from THE BLOOD.

Scripture gives but short notice of the following sixteen centuries. Then came THE FLOOD, which was God's judgement on sin, by the destruction of the world of mankind.

But God brought forth a new earth from that awful baptism of water. Notice, however, that the new earth must be baptised used also with blood, and the first recorded act of Noah, after he had left the ark, was the offering of a burnt sacrifice to God. As with Abel, so with Noah a t a new beginning, it was "NOT WITHOUT BLOOD."

Sin once again prevailed, and God laid an entirely new foundation for the establishment of His Kingdom on earth.

continue reading on the link above

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/FZ8kG2vC-ww]Overcoming Satan By The Blood Of Jesus-David Wilkerson - YouTube[/ame]

The Church not only needs to preach on the Blood of Jesus, teach on the Blood of Jesus, they need to sing about Power of the Blood of Jesus!

[ame=http://youtu.be/zgQJ16KAk_E]Oh The Blood Of Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This choir is glorious! This is from 1976 an Album called, "Deep Water"......

[ame=http://youtu.be/B-R3tznycC4]"Oh The Blood" Donald Vails Choraleers - YouTube[/ame]

Islam? This thread isn't about Islam, Delta. This thread is about the blood of Jesus Christ that was shed for your sins and mine. No man can enter the kingdom of heaven without being born again. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/7-3.htm

"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

Last edited:
Islam? This thread isn't about Islam, Delta. This thread is about the blood of Jesus Christ that was shed for your sins and mine. No man can enter the kingdom of heaven without being born again. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

Matthew 7:3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

Oy. Guess Jewish humor is too cerebral. :)

Jesus was a Jewish doomsday wannabe prophet. He was executed and is gone from the world. If you wanna identify as Christian you're following Paul, not anything Jesus taught as he only had Judaism to teach since Christianity didn't exist during his lifetime, and wouldn't until hundreds of years after when the Gospels had been written and then compiled into Bibles. But Jesus had nothing at all to do with what came to be Christianity. Everything he taught from 'love they neighbor as you love yourself' is verbatim Jewish Torah.

To love all human beings who are of the covenant (Lev. 19:18)

Jesus put things slightly differently, but not so differently as to change their meaning. And he certainly didn't coin them. He quoted them.

You call that Jewish humor? Listen, Delta. The Muslims were not the people murdering the early Christians in the book of Acts. The Jews were. Stephen was stoned to death by the Jews. We've got the testimonies of the believers that include Peter being martyred for Christ, James, Peter......we've got Paul who sat at the feet of Gamaliel and was a chief offender of hunting down Christians and putting them to death by his own testimony! He said he did it in ignorance! Yes Ignorance of the Word! Who is the Word? Jesus Christ! ( the One He was persecuting! )

Do you hear me saying Judaism is or was a bloody religion? No, you do not.

Yet you want to single out Islam as the one that represents the shedding of Blood. Well, alright then. Let us consider this for a moment. What year was Islam founded? Their prophet was not born until 570 A.D. what is A.D.? After the death of Christ. What then does B.C. mean? Before Christ. Why then is time defined as Before Christ and after his death if not for the fact that Jesus Christ is a true historical figure by which the foundations of the earth and all that is created is established? Do we base our timelines on fairy tales? No. We do not. So consider this portion of the matter settled now.

Getting back to the other portion of your comment, Islam. So their prophet is born in 570 A.D. and does not begin his ministry until perhaps 622 A.D.? I am not clear on the exact year or date but for the sake of pinpointing a time let us say it is 622 A. D.

Now let us consider the bloodshed that Lucifer is responsible on the earth for. That would be bloodshed of all people on the earth who have ever been murdered by communists, as communism is birthed by Lucifer - even at the admission of the first communists whose inner circle was called hell according to the documented statements of the earliest followers of Karl Marx - and we have the evidence of over 150 million people murdered in the name of communism, add to this number of 150 million - bloodshed of the Lucifer worshiping occultist Hitler - and add in another low estimate of 26 milliion people murdered although some say 11 million - 6 million Jews and 5 million Gentiles - they left off the deaths of all those who perished in the battle of that war.

The Inquisition which was led by satanists under the guise of a religion called the Catholic church although there are some who will violently resist or even protest that truth look at the manner of their torture and death - it is the same manner in which satanists use to inflict pain upon their own victims to this very day and speaking of satanism you should add hundreds of millions to that number as Baal worship is the oldest religion in many various sects but all worshiping the same god, a fallen angel named Lucifer. Then, -add in the Lucifereans too now and all who practice the Golden Dawn / New Age founded by Aleister Crowley the one who called himself "the beast" and now resides in hell to be tormented forevermore. Add to this number the principality of Persia which was operating against Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednigo and that principality was operating before Islam was ever birthed - this principality - gave the same demand of worship [- which Lucifer was cast out of heaven over see Isaiah 14 read the entire chapter - once again - give that into Lucifers column and so you see the Baal god - Lucifer, which you mistakenly lift up as more merciful than Jesus Christ, is truly the culprit behind it all!!!

And you were saying?

Last edited:
Oh, I've just got to give God glory for the wonderful thing He has done in sending His Son to the cross for my redemption! I praise God's holy name! What do we have that Christ has not given us? Truly we must give God ALL THE GLORY! To God be all the Glory! I worship His Holy Name today!

[ame=http://youtu.be/jqa4EvG7y0o]Give God the glory - Satan the Blood of Jesus is against you! Sung by Alvin Slaughter. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back