Our patriots never look at graphs, just spout daily signal!!
Uh...the graph shows that things got progressively worse (pun intended) in 2009 and 2010 to the point where we were in the verge of a second Great Depression.

It wasn’t until MaObama took his “shellacking” and Republicans has control coast-to-coast that we started to see a recovery. Thanks for playing Ph3iron, but your game is as weak as your mind.

Can't you post w/o a dumb kindergarten insult?
Pathetic
Yup, the worst recession since the 20s?, codpiece George's inheritance.
Obama saved old white farts like you
I guess Obama created the 750000 a month job loss?
Keep enjoying your commie benefits.
I like your weak explanation of why Obama created more jobs in his last 2 years than the con did in his first 2
Al we need is a Great Recession to have explosive job growth!!!!!
How's daily signal these days?
I see the con is pleading for a better supporter than knees news?

Any idea why Obama created more jobs than the con?
MaObama took unemployment from 7% (when he was sworn in) to over 10%. Jobs were created after Republicans took control coast-to-coast.

When President Trump took office, unemployment was relatively low. He has taken it down to record lows. Tough to create jobs when you’ve already created record low unemployment. Can’t go much lower.
What was the unemployment after the recession the uppity nixxer created again?

The “graphs” show that in 2009 and 2010 (when Dumbocrats had control of the House, the Senate, and the White House), the U.S. deteriorated into a near great depression. The “graphs” then show that things starts to turn around after the Republicans gave MaObama a “shellacking” (his own word).

Read the graphs, sweetie.
I do, apparently you can't see the gradual 10 year improvement.
Nice picking of 2 years that support your blind made up mind.

Uh...the graph shows that things got progressively worse (pun intended) in 2009 and 2010 to the point where we were in the verge of a second Great Depression.

It wasn’t until MaObama took his “shellacking” and Republicans has control coast-to-coast that we started to see a recovery. Thanks for playing Ph3iron, but your game is as weak as your mind.
Omg WHAT A PUN I collapsed on the floor appreciating.
As the patriot said "euros say we don't get irony"
Euro "apparently"
Let me know when you get it

The “graphs” show that in 2009 and 2010 (when Dumbocrats had control of the House, the Senate, and the White House), the U.S. deteriorated into a near great depression. The “graphs” then show that things starts to turn around after the Republicans gave MaObama a “shellacking” (his own word).

I guess I don't read the breitbart graphs
Is this the blip you are speaking for?
United States Gross National Product | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar

I guess I don't read the breitbart graphs
Is this the blip you are speaking for?
United States Gross National Product | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar
Was 2018 a shellacking ?
Whoops no a couple in the senate?

MaObama took unemployment from 7% (when he was sworn in) to over 10%. Jobs were created after Republicans took control coast-to-coast.

When President Trump took office, unemployment was relatively low. He has taken it down to record lows. Tough to create jobs when you’ve already created record low unemployment. Can’t go much lower.
Unemployment followed the uppity nixxer mr Franklin

Try this graph Ben.
I get it now
Civilian unemployment rate
Can you post your graphs once in a while?
Knees news info is suspect

Just imagine what we could do as a nation if we implemented all of these tried and proven free-market principles and then channeled the extreme passion of liberals into private foundations for social needs.

Jobs would be bountiful. With low taxes, people would have a lot of money in their pockets for their future and to spend on goods and services in the economy. With private foundations handling the social needs, governments could eliminate their crushing debts (despite the lower taxes). Most of all, it retains liberty for the American people. The blueprint is there. Ask yourself why anyone would oppose proven policies?

What has stopped the nation's private educator from implementing such programs? They don't make enough money for the shareholders, that's what.

The private school industry has been ripping off low income Americans for generations. (See Trump University fraud trials which the President settled for $25 million.) When such schools became eligible for government guarateeed tuition loans, the flood gates opened. One of Trump's "accomplishments" was to gut the accountability regulations put in place during the Obama administration governing these for-profit trade schools to protect students from scams and grifters, so it's open season for those trying to acquire skills.

We have the blueprint for prosperity. Wherever conservatives govern, prosperity follows. Wherever progressives govern, poverty follows.

Lawmakers Map Out Conservative Solutions to End Poverty
Daily signal???!!!
Ben you have to stop reading commie swill
Try economists
Economists Agree: Democratic Presidents are Better at Making Us Rich. Eight Reasons Why. - Evonomics
"Why has USA performed better under democratic than republican presidents???
Repub congresses?
I guess you know why codpiece George kept Iraq costs off the budget?
Biggest financial disaster in our history.
The Middle East will never be the same

Just imagine what we could do as a nation if we implemented all of these tried and proven free-market principles and then channeled the extreme passion of liberals into private foundations for social needs.
What has stopped the nation's private educator from implementing such programs? They don't make enough money for the shareholders, that's what.
The Dumbocrats. They are obsessed with power and control. And free markets strip them of both.

"Why has USA performed better under democratic than republican presidents???
It hasn't, you nitwit. The Reagan economy was a gazillion times better than the failed Carter economy. And the Trump economy has been a gazillion times better than the failed Obama economy (which reached 10% unemployment until the American people turned the entire damn nation over to the Tea Party in the 2010 midterm "shellacking").

I guess you know why codpiece George kept Iraq costs off the budget?
Bwahahahaha! Nobody swallows ignorant propaganda like your dumb ass.

Tell us something, snowflake. How the fuck could President Bush keep Irag "off of the budget" when the entire world knew about the Iraq war. God you a such a moron. And an embarrassment to your family and your country.

Forum List

Back