An astounding 80% drop in food stamps recipients in just over one year, and a 114% increase in incomes. Who could possibly argue with these results?

What you are neglecting is that the group that dropped 80% are not typical nor significant part of food stamp participants. They were able-bodied adults ages 18-49 without dependents who were required to find at least part time work. They are not the chronic welfare recipients. Furthermore this group was monitored and received help finding jobs that most welfare recipients do not receive. During that time period the unemployment rate for that age group fell by nearly 50%. Considering the above, a decrease of 80% is not that remarkable.

Also this group is only eligible to get 90 days of food stamps every 3 years.

It cost 8 trillion dollars to avert and give unemployment and welfare to the victims.
Actually, it cost $8 trillion sink the world into chaos. Which is just what Obama and the Dumbocrats did. It cost absolutely nothing to pull us out - as proven by Republicans. It doesn't cost anything to cut regulations and cut taxes. It only requires an understanding of basic economics.
monies for the Poor are typically spent sooner rather than later. eight trillion dollars was "infused" into the economy by the Poor. The right glosses over the social bailout via command economics, that made that possible.

And you're glossing over the opportunity cost.
we already had a Recession.

It cost 8 trillion dollars to avert and give unemployment and welfare to the victims.
Actually, it cost $8 trillion sink the world into chaos. Which is just what Obama and the Dumbocrats did. It cost absolutely nothing to pull us out - as proven by Republicans. It doesn't cost anything to cut regulations and cut taxes. It only requires an understanding of basic economics.
monies for the Poor are typically spent sooner rather than later. eight trillion dollars was "infused" into the economy by the Poor. The right glosses over the social bailout via command economics, that made that possible.

And you're glossing over the opportunity cost.
we already had a Recession.

What do you mean by that?

The formula is so simple. Conservatives have shown us the blueprint for prosperity for 243 years now. We just have to follow it.
America is now the largest producer of gas and oil in the world, soon to be the largest exporter as well. The U.S. economy is booming. Iran’s is imploding.
Cut taxes. Eliminate government interference. Facilitate affordable energy production. Ensure a level playing field with foreign markets. Boom. Instant powerhouse economy.

The US Can Afford to Stay Calm With Iran

The formula is so simple. Conservatives have shown us the blueprint for prosperity for 243 years now. We just have to follow it.
There are 6.7 million job openings and just 6.4 million available workers to fill them, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Cut taxes. Eliminate government interference. Facilitate affordable energy production. Ensure a level playing field with foreign markets. Boom. Instant powerhouse economy.

There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before

We have the blueprint for prosperity....
I think his anti-regulation attitude is why stock prices rose and unemployment dropped. Trump sent a message to business: Government will no longer try to crush you. Businesses then started hiring.
We have experienced unprecedented prosperity because President Trump and the Republicans implemented the blueprint.

Trump's Deregulation Promise

I think his anti-regulation attitude is why stock prices rose and unemployment dropped. Trump sent a message to business: Government will no longer try to crush you. Businesses then started hiring.
We have experienced unprecedented prosperity because President Trump and the Republicans implemented the blueprint.

still taking credit for general trends?

the "black guy" turned a Recession around.

Yup. Detroit water must be in favor.
Any idea why Obama created more jobs than the con?
I thought the market was down this year?

I took the required antacid before I looked at your link.
The daily signal????!!!!
Please tell me you don't read that drivel.
Do they believe we landed on the moon yet.?
How are the old white fart supremist meetings these days?
Still in favor of Ben banning German immigrants ?
"They are swarthy, can't speak English and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar?

Our patriots have no idea how to find graphs and never post one

Our patriots never look at graphs, just spout daily signal!!

Uh...the graph shows that things got progressively worse (pun intended) in 2009 and 2010 to the point where we were in the verge of a second Great Depression.

It wasn’t until MaObama took his “shellacking” and Republicans has control coast-to-coast that we started to see a recovery. Thanks for playing Ph3iron, but your game is as weak as your mind.

Any idea why Obama created more jobs than the con?
MaObama took unemployment from 7% (when he was sworn in) to over 10%. Jobs were created after Republicans took control coast-to-coast.

When President Trump took office, unemployment was relatively low. He has taken it down to record lows. Tough to create jobs when you’ve already created record low unemployment. Can’t go much lower.

The “graphs” show that in 2009 and 2010 (when Dumbocrats had control of the House, the Senate, and the White House), the U.S. deteriorated into a near great depression. The “graphs” then show that things starts to turn around after the Republicans gave MaObama a “shellacking” (his own word).

Read the graphs, sweetie.

Forum List

Back