The Bogus practice of posting Local/Regional Daily Weather as proof/disproof of GW/AGW

The academic position is that "empirical" means:

Now your thinking that ice core data, for example, can so easily is be dismissed as "theory or pure logic" leads me to think that you're apt to fall for any old BS. Being for maximum fossil fuel consumption is clearly just being an asshole. What's really hilarious is witnessing how you idiots consistently deny the empirical evidence then turn around and attempt to (ab)use your purported enemy's charts against them, since you've so pathetically got nothing else (of actual substance) to show for yourselves.

The challenge clearly allows the ice core data ... go ahead and use that to calculate your averages ... I just want to see if you know how to do the actual math ... go read the OP again and come back with a discreet number of years we should be averaging over ... and tell us what those temperature averages are ...

Quite frankly, the ice core data far better illustrates my claims ... that's a saw-tooth wave ... like we studied in first-year physics ... energy is energy, magic need not be applied ... if you don't see that, then stick to NOAA's data ...

The challenge clearly allows the ice core data ... go ahead and use that to calculate your averages ... I just want to see if you know how to do the actual math ... go read the OP again and come back with a discreet number of years we should be averaging over ... and tell us what those temperature averages are ...

Quite frankly, the ice core data far better illustrates my claims ... that's a saw-tooth wave ... like we studied in first-year physics ... energy is energy, magic need not be applied ... if you don't see that, then stick to NOAA's data ...
Well, sorry, you pointed only to one combined NOAA set that included zero "ice core data, for example" and claimed "from here we can only remorse at the lack of data available"..

Well, sorry, you pointed only to one combined NOAA set that included zero "ice core data, for example" and claimed "from here we can only remorse at the lack of data available"..

You don't seem to know how to calculate an average ... so what's your problem? ...

Google it, toots.. I've held your hand here long enough.

Google "uneducated"? ... she gives "lacking an education, poorly educated" ... I've already put you down as "unable to calculate simple averages" ... you should be too embarrassed to keep posting in this thread ...

I know you can calculate averages, and I know you have ... and so have I ... so we both know the numbers say I'm right and you're wrong ... the only question left for you is whether you finished first year college physics and the required concurrance of first year calculus ... doesn't seem like it so that's what makes you "uneducated" ...

The OP has done these calculations as well ... too much of a coward to come back to his own post ... sad ...

....I know you can calculate averages, and I know you have ... and so have I ... so we both know the numbers say I'm right and you're wrong ... the only question left for you is whether you finished first year college physics and the required concurrance of first year calculus ... doesn't seem like it so that's what makes you "uneducated" ...

The OP has done these calculations as well ... too much of a coward to come back to his own post ... sad ...
....Quite frankly, the ice core data far better illustrates my claims ... that's a saw-tooth wave ... like we studied in first-year physics ... energy is energy, magic need not be applied ... if you don't see that, then stick to NOAA's data ...
Let me save you some time, and save us more BS.
NOAA is a strong advocate of GW/AGW.

There is nothing I won't debate you on but you have run away from or Not touched many of my Haymaker threads currently near the top of the section Evidencing my position.

NOAA on Climate, btw.

`

Last edited:
Some of the deniers are so active on those topics. It's like they do it for a living. It's just too exhausting to go back and forth with them. That's probably what they count on.

The issue with those like you is that you will not allow any open debate about climate change or the natural effect vs the man made effect.

Also you use data that is only a hundred years plus old while ignoring the fact the Earth is billions of years old.

Also you want to limit free speech on this board and tailor it to what you want posted and nothing else which is not what this board is for.

You have many other sites you can get your satisfaction of controlling the content and my hope is the Admin and Moderation staff deny your request because you have no authority to tell someone what they can or can not write unless you own this damn site!

Finally, I believe it is frigidweirdo that has made it clear like me that Climate Change happens naturally and we understand there is a human factor to the intensity of the storms but to claim if we do this or that will stop climate change is beyond stupid because Gaia herself goes through cycles and that is a fact!

So if you can post your Climate a change opinions and articles then those you call trolls should be allowed the same right…

The issue with those like you is that you will not allow any open debate about climate change or the natural effect vs the man made effect.

Also you use data that is only a hundred years plus old while ignoring the fact the Earth is billions of years old.

Also you want to limit free speech on this board and tailor it to what you want posted and nothing else which is not what this board is for.

You have many other sites you can get your satisfaction of controlling the content and my hope is the Admin and Moderation staff deny your request because you have no authority to tell someone what they can or can not write unless you own this damn site!

Finally, I believe it is frigidweirdo that has made it clear like me that Climate Change happens naturally and we understand there is a human factor to the intensity of the storms but to claim if we do this or that will stop climate change is beyond stupid because Gaia herself goes through cycles and that is a fact!

So if you can post your Climate a change opinions and articles then those you call trolls should be allowed the same right…
Alot of wasted space and utter lack of understanding
Another IQ-problem poster.
I welcome Climate debate, just not today's backyard/local weather as 'evidence.'
If you could just read.
`

I welcome Climate debate, just not today's backyard/local weather as 'evidence.'
If you could just read.
`

They don't understand where the debate actually is. They think it's logical to just wave their hand and dismiss mountains of research from scientists all over the planet. The amount of arrogance it takes to be a denier is hard to fathom.

If you could just read.
`
If you did you wouldn’t have dismissed what I wrote…

What you want is not debate but people that solely agree on your articles and anyone that refute them should be banned from the site.

Fact is you dismissed the fact Gaia has a natural climate change and believe that climate change is only happening because of man made where as I believe both can be factors along with the fact our Solar System along with the Universe can play havoc on our climate which scientists are still learning.

The fact is you are as close minded as those you keep on bashing and proclaiming “ if you disagree with me then you need to be silence “, so tell me do you believe Gaia has a natural climate change process and does the Sun, Solar System and Universe play havoc on our climate along with the human factor or do you believe humans are the only thing that causes climate change?

Let me save you some time, and save us more BS.
NOAA is a strong advocate of GW/AGW.

There is nothing I won't debate you on but you have run away from or Not touched many of my Haymaker threads currently near the top of the section Evidencing my position.

NOAA on Climate, btw.

`

I didn't see your averages here ... is the math beyond your skills as well? ...

Your OP, if 70 years is so wrong ... what do you think is right? ... and what are the averages you get with this time period? ...

I didn't see your averages here ... is the math beyond your skills as well? ...

Your OP, if 70 years is so wrong ... what do you think is right? ... and what are the averages you get with this time period? ...
You're needlessly caught in your own confused whirlwind.
I am merely trying to stop the practice of saying "It's snowing in Chicago today, it can't be warming"... etc, etc.
`

I am merely trying to stop the practice of saying "It's snowing in Chicago today, it can't be warming"... etc, etc.
`
That is not your right to do so and you have no control over what someone writes nor should you demand banishment of the poster if it is their own created thread.

Then I will demand you be banned for refusing to have a open debate on Climate Change and your refusal to allow differing opinions because I find your close minded way of thinking more threatening than the trolls you could easily put on ignore!

If you did you wouldn’t have dismissed what I wrote…

What you want is not debate but people that solely agree on your articles and anyone that refute them should be banned from the site.
No, that's a Lie.
Apparently you still don't get it.
Low IQ (and RW misfits) are a problem here.

Fact is you dismissed the fact Gaia has a natural climate change and believe that climate change is only happening because of man made where as I believe both can be factors along with the fact our Solar System along with the Universe can play havoc on our climate which scientists are still learning.
That's nice.
You can also believe Tarot cards change the climate, but we need EVIDENCE.
BTW, Gaia was also the mother of Uranus.

The fact is you are as close minded as those you keep on bashing and proclaiming “ if you disagree with me then you need to be silence “, so tell me do you believe Gaia has a natural climate change process and does the Sun, Solar System and Universe play havoc on our climate along with the human factor or do you believe humans are the only thing that causes climate change?
Wrong again.
I am saying you need evidence for any position, and that ie, snow in your backyard in April isn't Evidence of GLOBAL anything it's ANECDOTE/ANECDOTAL.
You are a beauty!

`

`

Then you agree it's equally offensive to scream about the nth warmest year on record? ...

Then you agree it's equally offensive to scream about the nth warmest year on record? ...
I actually messaged 'Old Rocks' that "8th warmest year" was really weak if he was trying to show GW/AGW.
8th could happen any time in the recorded/recent history.
It would be More consistent with Warming if one posted (as I DID last year) that 2020 was tied for warmest with 2016 since modern temp records were kept.
That was showing two of the last 10 were the warmest.. and that is GLOBAL over a year, not Daily and local.

Old Rocks also put up the warmest 10 or 15 year chart and they are all in the last 20.

ie, This before 2020 tied 2016.
10 Warmest years on record.

1641394986733.png

`

`

Also warmest decades of Global warming.

View attachment 583814

`

Climate Central is grossly exaggerating NOAA's temperature averages ... you didn't notice? ...

The 2010's average temperature is only 0.7ºC above the 1901-2000 baseline ... and only 0.9ºC above the "adjusted" baseline Comedy Central uses ... with a 0.13ºC standard deviation ... oh, and we still have the ±0.5ºC instrumentation error ... and this was true back on Jan 15th, 2020 ... NOAA's data hasn't changed since then* ...

I can't believe you missed that ... do you only pay attention to people who agree with you? ... you should know that it's statistical fraud to change the "zero reference" on a chart like this ... you'd be screaming a red fury if I adjusted that to the 1990 - 2010 average and pointed out there's only 0.1ºC warming ...

* = We should probably expect some small changes in this data later this year or next ... Oakridge has a new fast big exoscale computer coming on-line soon ... and DoE is mandated to share with NOAA ... just depends on how soon NOAA gets around to updating these global temperature figures ... there's always a big blow up when this happens and it's NOT because NOAA is manipulating the data ...

Forum List

Back