🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Do you believe everything Bolton says, or just the things you agree with?

As I have stated previously:

Bolton is an asshole and I detest him - but he is not known to be a liar.

Therefore, I certainly believe him over Trump.
Trump is no liar. You can’t state one lie. I challenge you
We already did that Dude. You came back nothing. ZERO. Trump is a liar.

The walls are closing in on Trump. It is not the liberals who are bringing him down. It is conservatives, many who worked for him, that are telling the true story of Trump not being competent to be President. There will be more to come.
Lenny, get ready to run back to your rat hole when Trump goes down.
Once Trump goes down, former Trump supporters will be treated like a Klu Klux Klan member at a Black Lives Matter demonstration.
The only direction Trump is going is up. He might even end up on Mt. Rushmore.
Only place up he's going is uppa US

Blamed Obama left the shelves empty on Coronavirus stockpile. That’s lie? What happened to the last 3 years??
Huh? how can you prove there was a stockpile?

see this is easy. you all lost your minds and think that's trump lying, hahahahahhahahhahahaaha
Dude are you really this ignorant? Trump blamed Obama for empty shelves no stockpile. Trump lied. What did he do in last 3 years? We have a pandemic crisis he downplayed the CV and didn’t do any buying till mid March 2020. Get real.
Prove the inventory was there. You’re confused on who the ignoramis is, and it’s not me

Do you believe everything Bolton says, or just the things you agree with?

As I have stated previously:

Bolton is an asshole and I detest him - but he is not known to be a liar.

Therefore, I certainly believe him over Trump.
Trump is no liar. You can’t state one lie. I challenge you
We already did that Dude. You came back nothing. ZERO. Trump is a liar.
So you ignored my debunk posts, more evidence you can’t take the challenge.

more proof you hate facts

Comimg from unknown BULLSHIT media? Absolutely. Why not use AON too? Trump is a corrupted disgusting dishonest president.

You do hate opposition research

Prove the inventory was there. You’re confused on who the ignoramis is, and it’s not me
I don’t need to prove you anything. Trump blamed Obama for empty shelves facing Coronavirus. That’s a lie. What happened to the last 3 years if he knew it was empty.
Didn’t do shit till mid March 2020.

You didn’t give me any iaota of rebuttal.

It's shown by your approach to the book in general. You say you believe the things that are easy to believe, IOW, that agree with your already set world view.
Well that's a shameless little lie you just made up. Trump's past words and behaviors are not the result of my worldview. What a pathetic pile of spin.

trump is known to have solicited foreign governments for help in the election. So, when someone claims he solicited another foreign government for help, I find that very easy to believe. And so do you, but you are forced into lying to yourself out loud by your cultism.

And you should stop using the term, "confirmation bias", as you clearly do not understand it. Confirmation bias is when you use actual facts to confirm a view, when lots of other facts are ignored. So, witlessly and unwillingly, you would be saying that Bolton's claims are true, but I am incorrectly interpreting them as confirmation of my view of trump.

I swear, I spend half my time on this board correcting the Trump cultists' attacks on the English language.

Last edited:
Well that's a shameless little lie you just made up. Trump's past words and behaviors are not the result of my worldview. What a pathetic pile of spin.

trump is known to have solicited foreign governments for help in the election. So, when someone claims he solicited another foreign government for help, I find that very easy to believe. And so do you, but you are forced into lying to yourself out loud by your cultism.

And you should stop using the term, "confirmation bias", as you clearly do not understand it. Confirmation bias is when you use actual facts to confirm a view, when lots of other facts are ignored. So, witlessly and unwillingly, you would be saying that Bolton's claims are true, but I am incorrectly interpreting them as confirmation of my view of trump.

I swear, I spend half my time on this board correcting the Trump cultists' attacks on the English language.
I don't know if what Bolton says is true or not, that's the point. Also to the point is that you are ripe and have been carefully prepared to believe the things Bolton says that support your bias, while perfectly content to reject things he says that don't.

I don't know if what Bolton says is true or not, that's the point. Also to the point is that you are ripe and have been carefully prepared to believe the things Bolton says that support your bias, while perfectly content to reject things he says that don't.

Bolton is an asshole and I detest him - but he has a much better track record on truthfulness than Trump.

Bolton is an asshole and I detest him - but he has a much better track record on truthfulness than Trump.
So are you prepared to believe everything he states in his book, or just the stuff that agrees with your preconceived opinion?

2016, I remember the same shit, today, it's just a different day. you're scared, ain't ya? hahahahahahahaha biden, you should let him hug your children, shit your spouse since you're ok with that.

I'm saving this thread, so I respond to it on election nite with a big laugh...

1592694842497.png

I don’t need to prove you anything. Trump blamed Obama for empty shelves facing Coronavirus. That’s a lie. What happened to the last 3 years if he knew it was empty.
Didn’t do shit till mid March 2020.

You didn’t give me any iaota of rebuttal.
Then shut up. Put up or shut up, it’s simple

Forum List

Back