🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book. With that being said, the...

9:18 PM - Jan 26, 2020
That’s the problem with having no credibility. No one seriously believes Trump.
The only places where Trump lacks credibility is among the maive morons who believe the lying liars of the MSM. *zzzzzzzz*

I’m going to remind you that the first thing Trump said about aid to Ukraine is that he didn’t delay it at all. I bet you believed him.

Link?

Oh, never mind! You just lied.

That was just like how the Dems forgot to mention that Trump offered to meet with Zelensky three times.

No, he didn't. Trump lied...repeatedly.

Column: How often has Trump changed his story on Ukraine? Let us count the ways

Trump’s first response, after a whistleblower in the National Security Council raised the alarm that the president had held up military aid to Ukraine while demanding Kyiv investigate his political rivals, was simple: It never happened.

“I didn’t delay anything,” Trump told reporters.

Even he could see that whopper wouldn’t hold. Too many bureaucrats knew the White House had stopped the aid that a bipartisan majority in Congress had approved for a struggling democracy facing Russian aggression.

So Trump modified his excuse. “Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” Besides, other governments weren’t giving enough. “I’d withhold again, and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute,” he said.

That wasn’t convincing either. So the president tried again: He blocked the aid but never demanded anything in return for releasing it.

“No quid pro quo!” Trump insisted.

A parade of current and former officials told Congress that wasn’t true, either.

Seabitch, you and the author are cherry-picking words without context. Trump didn't delay anything is true because you left out the part where it said it was in exchange for Ukraine investigating his political rival. THAT did not happen which is why he said he didn't delay anything.

Typical LA Slime mud-slinging!

Last edited:
EPQjnVnWAAEGAeB.jpg

You gonna have Bolton SIGN a copy for you?? We want pics... Gonna be stuff in there you don't like..

IN FACT -- If you like Bolton, you're a war-mongering hypocrite...

Funny. As I said earlier, I've always thought of Bolton as a pompous NaziCon asshole - but I've never thought of him as a liar. Therefore, I want to hear what he has to say. Let the chips fall where they may.

Face it.. You hate most everything about him.. But now that he's been tossed into an effort to SALVAGE the eviscerated House Impeachment case -- he's you best bud... How do how any self-respect left after all the busted dreams that the media fed you?

You and "the resistance" have been punked so many times by fake news, I can see daylight coming thru your forehead....

:banana:

Why do you keep making shit up and twisting everything to suit your own agenda? I told you how I feel about Bolton. Face it.

He's probably the most credible poster on the board.

You are one of the least.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and pull your head out of Adam Schitt's ass.

Nobody in US history has obstructed Congress like President Trump.

Even Richard Nixon turned over documents and allowed witnesses.

Let that sink in.

Nixon was never tried, dumbass!

Why do you get things so screwed up? Are you too young to remember that Nixon resigned BEFORE he was impeached?
Which actually is a more important point. That Nixon didn't obstruct congress before he was impeached.

While the current obstructed congress before he was impeached, after he was impeached, and continues to obstruct congress in a way Nixon never did. Nixon turned over transcripts of the tapes, while resisting turning over the tapes themselves. While the current president hasn't turned over so much as a single requested document. Even documents they turned over to non-congressional groups asking for the same things.

No. That’s not how it works.

Who approved his book?

You cannot work in such a sensitive position, leave office and say whatever you want to make a few bucks.

Who approved the release of this so-called material for MSM purposes to impact the impeachment?

Why not? It’s not like he’s divulging state secrets or something. Just telling us Trump did the thing we all know he did.
If he testifies and clearly states that trump was withholding aid for political dirt it's a done deal for me. I still have doubts it will be so clear however. I've been pretty sure he is guilty, but there was never a direct link to trump.

And the senate won't be voting him out.

He said she said.
I get it.

I just want the American people to hear from the witnesses so we know what our elected officials are doing.

Why didn't you bitch at the Democrats in the House for failing to do that?

Nothing happened.

No aid withheld.

Nancy Pelosi has lost her mind.

Adam Schitt has proven he is a huge liar.

Joe Biden better be lookiing for good council.

Chuck Schumer needs to complete the stroke he's having. He's slurring his words and losing his memory.

Chaos defines the first three years of the Trump Administration, it has now infected the members of the Trump's Lawyers, from Rudy to the current crop of lawyers now putting all watchers to sleep.

In wake of Bolton book news, White House allies say Trump lawyers bungled defense

Reports that John Bolton has written a firsthand account of the president’s direct involvement in withholding aid to Ukraine has left some Republicans confused and angry over the legal strategy by the president’s defense team — which has devoted much of its arguments in the Senate impeachment trial to arguing that no such firsthand evidence existed.

One Republican operative who advises the White House said he was “flabbergasted at how stupidly they have handled this.”

Trump attorney Mike Purpura argued Saturday that “not a single witness testified that the president himself said that there was any connection between any investigations and security assistance, a presidential meeting or anything else.”

Yep, it's a clusterfuck. The only ones buying it are the Gump zombies.

Nobody in US history has obstructed Congress like President Trump.

Even Richard Nixon turned over documents and allowed witnesses.

Let that sink in.

Nixon was never tried, dumbass!

Why do you get things so screwed up? Are you too young to remember that Nixon resigned BEFORE he was impeached?
Which actually is a more important point. That Nixon didn't obstruct congress before he was impeached.

While the current obstructed congress before he was impeached, after he was impeached, and continues to obstruct congress in a way Nixon never did. Nixon turned over transcripts of the tapes, while resisting turning over the tapes themselves. While the current president hasn't turned over so much as a single requested document. Even documents they turned over to non-congressional groups asking for the same things.

You guys really have no clue.

Keep at it...the rest of the world is laughing at your sorry assed effort.

They feel sorry for you too.

Trump has obstructed NOTHING.

Trump didn't delay anything is true because you left out the part where it said it was in exchange for Ukraine investigating his political rival. THAT did not happen which is why he said he didn't dely anything.

Typical LA Slime mud-slinging!
The president delayed the $400 million in aid. That's not in dispute. That the president lied about delaying the aid is also not in dispute. You're just arguing why he lied.

Who approved his book?

You cannot work in such a sensitive position, leave office and say whatever you want to make a few bucks.

Who approved the release of this so-called material for MSM purposes to impact the impeachment?

Why not? It’s not like he’s divulging state secrets or something. Just telling us Trump did the thing we all know he did.
If he testifies and clearly states that trump was withholding aid for political dirt it's a done deal for me. I still have doubts it will be so clear however. I've been pretty sure he is guilty, but there was never a direct link to trump.

And the senate won't be voting him out.

He said she said.
I get it.

I just want the American people to hear from the witnesses so we know what our elected officials are doing.

Why didn't you bitch at the Democrats in the House for failing to do that?

The house had their chance. End of discussion.

The senate does not have to call one fucking witness and shouldn't.

Omg a
Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.
Oh yeah, a possible alledged discruntled official telling the truth ?? Sure he is... Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.

Without physical facts to present, then it is just all bullcrap. He won't be called anyways, because he has been compromised as a fact toting witness due to the conflicts of interest being heavily involved.

Wow, a 5 deferment trump fan who even brags about the biggest deferment guy ever.
Good ol john Wayne our WWII deferment king

Wow! Lie after lie after lie!

You are about as useful as a pimple on John Wayne's ass and he's been dead over 40 years!

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.
Oh yeah, a possible alledged discruntled official telling the truth ?? Sure he is... Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.

Without physical facts to present, then it is just all bullcrap. He won't be called anyways, because he has been compromised as a fact toting witness due to the conflicts of interest being heavily involved.

Why should we read anything a WWII deferment guy has as his pic?

How old was John Wayne in 1941?

You can't answer that, can you?

Was he married? How many kids did he have? Was he under contract to a motion picture studio who would have sued him had he volunteered?

You can't answer those either, can you?

You guys really have no clue.

Keep at it...the rest of the world is laughing at your sorry assed effort.

They feel sorry for you too.

Trump has obstructed NOTHING.

Trump is doing with subpoenaed documents, what he did with apartments when he was in NYC. Refusing to rent to people of color, saying the apartment was already rented out. And then renting it the next day when a white person asked about it.

In this case when congress asked for documents, The president refused. But when anybody else asked for the same documents, he provided them.

Not his job to conduct further investigations.

In this country, trials have witnesses that testify.
No one is stopping witnesses from the Schiff Sham inquiry.

Trump is demanding no witnesses testify before Congress.
Witnesses were heard in the house that's all you get it's not up to the jury to do the work for the prosecutors

A trial without witnesses. Some might see that as a fake trial.

It's called trying an impeachment. The only thing that is fake is you!

Nobody stopped Nadddler, Shiffft or Pelosi from supeanoeing Bolton before.

Nobodys stopping them now.

The trial just started. He should testify
Should have done it during the Schiff Shame inquiry

He can testify in the trial too. No reason he can’t.
Was he called during the inquiry?
Yes. He was a no-show.

I thought you said he was never subpoenaed! Which is it? Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Last edited:
Should have done it during the Schiff Shame inquiry

He can testify in the trial too. No reason he can’t.
Yes. He was a no-show.
ever heard of legal remedies to fix that? Why didn't he show up? he didn't work for the white house why the sudden change?
To sell books maybe?

Yes. The legal remedy is to call his as a witness during the Senate trial.

Good luck with that. I am going to laugh my ass off when you dipshits call him and he agrees with Trump that there was no quid pro quo..

How old was John Wayne in 1941?

You can't answer that, can you?

Was he married? How many kids did he have? Was he under contract to a motion picture studio who would have sued him had he volunteered?

You can't answer those either, can you?

He was 34

Just a year older than Jimmy Stewart who volunteered

Stewart became the first major American movie star to enlist in the United States Army to fight in World War II.

James Stewart - Wikipedia

Yes. He was a no-show.
ever heard of legal remedies to fix that? Why didn't he show up? he didn't work for the white house why the sudden change?
To sell books maybe?

Yes. The legal remedy is to call his as a witness during the Senate trial.
It's not the job of the Jury

It is in impeachment. In a normal trial, prosecutors call their own witnesses. In impeachment, it’s the job of the Senate to call witnesses.

How many times did you fail your civics class? Was it before they hurled you into the street for being 16 and only in the 6th grade?

Wayne toured U.S. bases and hospitals in the South Pacific for three months in 1943 and 1944. with the USO. By many accounts, his failure to serve in the military later became the most painful part of his life.

John Wayne - Wikipedia

It's not the job of the Jury

It is in impeachment. In a normal trial, prosecutors call their own witnesses. In impeachment, it’s the job of the Senate to call witnesses.
The house prosecutors bring their evidence they have to the senate jury to be heard either they have a case or they don't.
Maybe they should have kept their fat mouths shut about impeaching the president from day one.

So you want a trial with no witnesses? What kind of bogus trial is that?
No one is stopping the house witnesses from testifying
THE Schiff Sham deserves all the bullshit it get's
Trump is stopping them.

How? More bullshit excuse from you! Aren't you getting tired of this game of charades you cannot win?

Forum List

Back