🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

If Bolton didn't write it, he can comment on it. That's the law.

WTF?? What does THAT mean? He cannot publicly comment on the work period...
As I said, if Bolton didn't write it, he can comment on it, just he can on an OP-ED or a newspaper story, or somebody elses book.

It's called the 1st amendment.

You are saying he can comment on things he signed innumerable confidentialty agreements not to disclose ?

That does not excuse the fact that he was not subpoenaed.
There were many, many subpoenas issues. Every one was ignored. It changes nothing.

The House refused to follow precedent and take the Executive Branch to court to enforce their subpoena. Failing to do that means they do not get the right to whine.
Trump refuses to follow precedent by refusing to acknowledge Congress’s power to subpoena records and investigate the executive branch.

So they impeached him instead. Failing to follow precedent means you don’t get to whine about it.

That statement just shows how ignorant you are of the process. On second thought, you just flat out lied because that is what libtards like you do.

Everything I wrote is completely true.

Bullshit! They failed to take the issue of Executive Privilege to court, did they not? Epic failure on your part AGAIN, dumbass!

That's your opinion and just like your asshole, it stinks!

That stink is your own desperation. It’s getting harder and harder to ignore Trump’s corruption.

What corruption? Asking a country to investigate corruption is corruption? Only in libtard world!
Every American is protected from baseless government investigation.

Trump is violating that protection.

You meant to say Trump is a victim of a baeless government investigation.

Incorrect. Trump is a government employee. He has responsibility to the American people.

Yes, and that is why we have elections, dumbass!

As I said, if Bolton didn't write it, he can comment on it, just he can on an OP-ED or a newspaper story, or somebody elses book.

You are saying he can comment on things he signed innumerable confidentialty agreements not to disclose ?

Here's a hint. Folks with security clearances were free to comment on the pentagon papers, and Robert Novaks article on Valerie Plame working for the CIA.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book. With that being said, the...

9:18 PM - Jan 26, 2020
That’s the problem with having no credibility. No one seriously believes Trump.
The only places where Trump lacks credibility is among the maive morons who believe the lying liars of the MSM. *zzzzzzzz*

I’m going to remind you that the first thing Trump said about aid to Ukraine is that he didn’t delay it at all. I bet you believed him.

Link?

Oh, never mind! You just lied.

That was just like how the Dems forgot to mention that Trump offered to meet with Zelensky three times.

That stink is your own desperation. It’s getting harder and harder to ignore Trump’s corruption.

What corruption? Asking a country to investigate corruption is corruption? Only in libtard world!

Incorrect. Trump is a government employee. He has responsibility to the American people.

It is also why we have impeachment written into the Constitution along with congressional oversight.

Here's a hint. Folks with security clearances were free to comment on the pentagon papers, and Robert Novaks article on Valerie Plame working for the CIA.

That's not a hint, it's a deflection.

It is also why we have impeachment written into the Constitution along with congressional oversight.

It's reached the point that if a Warren or Sanders is in office and the house is with the GOP...impeachment is guaranteed.

Warren will be impeached for being stupid (akin the 2nd article against Trump.....which is total bullshit).

Bermie will be impeached for theivery.

There were many, many subpoenas issues. Every one was ignored. It changes nothing.

The House refused to follow precedent and take the Executive Branch to court to enforce their subpoena. Failing to do that means they do not get the right to whine.
Trump refuses to follow precedent by refusing to acknowledge Congress’s power to subpoena records and investigate the executive branch.

So they impeached him instead. Failing to follow precedent means you don’t get to whine about it.

That statement just shows how ignorant you are of the process. On second thought, you just flat out lied because that is what libtards like you do.

Everything I wrote is completely true.

Bullshit! They failed to take the issue of Executive Privilege to court, did they not? Epic failure on your part AGAIN, dumbass!

They already took the Don McGahn subpoena to court, and won at each level of review. Of course the president kept appealing it, and it's now stalled at the supreme court until after the election.

If they already have clear legal opinions of the legality of their subpoenas, why do they have to reinvent the wheel?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book. With that being said, the...

The only places where Trump lacks credibility is among the maive morons who believe the lying liars of the MSM. *zzzzzzzz*

I’m going to remind you that the first thing Trump said about aid to Ukraine is that he didn’t delay it at all. I bet you believed him.
I'm going to remind you that you hate Trump because your world tells you to in subliminal ways which you likely didn't know about. So if he were a scientist and cured cancer, you'd prefer chemo that kills people.

He’s not a scientist. He hasn’t cured cancer. He can barely speak at a 5th grade level.

He lies. A lot. Has his whole life. He has no credibility.

You are not a scientist. You have not cured cancer. You just proved you cannot read at even a third grade level

You lie. A lot. Probably have your whole pathetic life. You have no credibility.

Now, can you read that and not fuck it up?

Clearly they didn’t get any witnesses they wanted. They wanted witnesses that failed to show up at Trump’s orders.
You can pretend you have the right to ignore Executive Privilege, as recognized by the Supreme Court and the Constitution,
but that doesn't mean Adam Schiff now over rules long and legally established law.

Amazing you don't think Hunter Biden or Eric Chariamella should be made witnesses but you don't mind trampling over
Executive Privilege.
Show me where executive privilege is in the constitution?

Trump hasn’t even claimed executive privilege.

You really are beyond belief at how fucking stupid you are! I hope you 12 and Mommy doesn't know your habits on the internet.

Clearly they didn’t get any witnesses they wanted. They wanted witnesses that failed to show up at Trump’s orders.
You can pretend you have the right to ignore Executive Privilege, as recognized by the Supreme Court and the Constitution,
but that doesn't mean Adam Schiff now over rules long and legally established law.

Amazing you don't think Hunter Biden or Eric Chariamella should be made witnesses but you don't mind trampling over
Executive Privilege.
Show me where executive privilege is in the constitution?

Trump hasn’t even claimed executive privilege.
A SCOTUS ruling.

Is not the constitution.

Neither is abortion but how many died?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Link?

That was just like how the Dems forgot to mention that Trump offered to meet with Zelensky three times.

No, he didn't. Trump lied...repeatedly.

Column: How often has Trump changed his story on Ukraine? Let us count the ways

Trump’s first response, after a whistleblower in the National Security Council raised the alarm that the president had held up military aid to Ukraine while demanding Kyiv investigate his political rivals, was simple: It never happened.

“I didn’t delay anything,” Trump told reporters.

Even he could see that whopper wouldn’t hold. Too many bureaucrats knew the White House had stopped the aid that a bipartisan majority in Congress had approved for a struggling democracy facing Russian aggression.

So Trump modified his excuse. “Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” Besides, other governments weren’t giving enough. “I’d withhold again, and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute,” he said.

That wasn’t convincing either. So the president tried again: He blocked the aid but never demanded anything in return for releasing it.

“No quid pro quo!” Trump insisted.

A parade of current and former officials told Congress that wasn’t true, either.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Link?

No, he didn't. Trump lied...repeatedly.

Column: How often has Trump changed his story on Ukraine? Let us count the ways

Trump’s first response, after a whistleblower in the National Security Council raised the alarm that the president had held up military aid to Ukraine while demanding Kyiv investigate his political rivals, was simple: It never happened.

“I didn’t delay anything,” Trump told reporters.

Even he could see that whopper wouldn’t hold. Too many bureaucrats knew the White House had stopped the aid that a bipartisan majority in Congress had approved for a struggling democracy facing Russian aggression.

So Trump modified his excuse. “Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” Besides, other governments weren’t giving enough. “I’d withhold again, and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute,” he said.

That wasn’t convincing either. So the president tried again: He blocked the aid but never demanded anything in return for releasing it.

“No quid pro quo!” Trump insisted.

A parade of current and former officials told Congress that wasn’t true, either.

So you have an overwhelming case.

Let the senate vote on it.

EPQjnVnWAAEGAeB.jpg

You gonna have Bolton SIGN a copy for you?? We want pics... Gonna be stuff in there you don't like..

IN FACT -- If you like Bolton, you're a war-mongering hypocrite...

Funny. As I said earlier, I've always thought of Bolton as a pompous NaziCon asshole - but I've never thought of him as a liar. Therefore, I want to hear what he has to say. Let the chips fall where they may.

Face it.. You hate most everything about him.. But now that he's been tossed into an effort to SALVAGE the eviscerated House Impeachment case -- he's you best bud... How do how any self-respect left after all the busted dreams that the media fed you?

You and "the resistance" have been punked so many times by fake news, I can see daylight coming thru your forehead....

:banana:

Why do you keep making shit up and twisting everything to suit your own agenda? I told you how I feel about Bolton. Face it.

Dershowitz has a habit of defending guilty people like Donald Trump, OJ Simpson, and Jeffrey Epstein. The pay is better for getting the guilty acquitted.

LMAO, Racheal Maddow?? :auiqs.jpg:

Rachel Maddow has more balls than the whole Trump family, including Jared, no-balls, Kushner.

Would not surprise me at all that she had balls.

Look at her mate.

She's a liar and has been for a long long long time.

She's never touched Schitt for all his lies.

Now you have Jeff Toobin commenting on the diversity of the team....what a load of diversionary bullshit.

You guys don't have a fucking case and you know it.

Trump walks and FUCK YOU.

You bastards are the traitors who should visit the gallows.

You are desperately trying to construct a strawman argument. Why don't you go work on it for a couple of weeks then return and I'll be happy to destroy you.

Nah. Y’all seem to think it’s bad for Biden to get the prosecutor fired. The thing is you skipped a step where you found out that the money Hunter got had any effect on Joe’s actions.

Quid pro quo can be a normal thing. It wasn’t for Trump.

I'm sure that will comfort you in the dark days ahead after Trump wins again in 2020.

Nah. I know y’all will re-elect him even though Trump is a liar and a crook.

But your fantasies about Biden going to jail aren’t going anywhere. Last time around Trump promised to put Clinton in jail. New election. Same bullshit.

the question is, why do you keep buying the bullshit?

wow ! there is an investigation going on ..its the Durham investigation .

Durham has no balls.

Durham has integrity.

Unlike mother fucker Adam Schitt.

Forum List

Back