🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

He objected to every witness that testified in the House. They all testified over his objection. You’re not being truthful.
Lol no he didn’t, if he did it would be in court,, your talking about a brief reaction, he could have held them all up if he wanted .. don’t get confused with trumps powers

Nope. He did object. They testified anyway. It’s not in court because he has no legal basis to take them to court.
View attachment 302940
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Of course I do, you will find out soon
Nope. You are making it up as you go along.

Well, yeah. Cries wolf is a stretch.
I think "being kind" better describes it

So far the case against Trump is going almost exactly like the whistleblower claimed.

there is no whistleblower

The real crying wolf is 30 years of conservatives whining about imagined corruption. They took the practice and applied it to Biden.
wolf wolf wolf
No whistleblower? Better tell the ICIG.

Here I thought y’all were going to lock Clinton up. Whatever happened to that?

It got buried under Russiagate.

What happened to that.

Turns out Russia was responsible for attacking the Democratic Party to help Trump get elected. Trump knew and didn’t care. He likes to pretend it was someone else because he’s embarrassed by it.
Why did they (the alledged Russian's), attack the Democratic party ?? Was it because they were corrupt and the Russian's knew it ?? Did the Democrat's ever dispute any of the facts or charges made against them, otherwise by these alledged Russian's or their proxies ??

If any of it was true against the crats after these alledged hacks, and it was proven criminal, then shouldn't the Democrat's accused be investigated for having done criminal things that were outed in the alledged hacks ?
Russians attacked the Democratic Party to weaken them and help Trump. Trump weakens the country so it’s good for Russia. No criminal activity was by the hacks so no charges could be filed against Democrats.

Quid pro quo’s are normal. That’s what you’re accusing Biden of doing.

Unlike president Trump the Bidens committed actual crimes, money changed hands, they belong in prison with countless other scum of the earth Democrats.

But you just said a quid pro quo was done all the time. Except when Democrats do it?

You are desperately trying to construct a strawman argument. Why don't you go work on it for a couple of weeks then return and I'll be happy to destroy you.

Nah. Y’all seem to think it’s bad for Biden to get the prosecutor fired. The thing is you skipped a step where you found out that the money Hunter got had any effect on Joe’s actions.

Quid pro quo can be a normal thing. It wasn’t for Trump.

I'm sure that will comfort you in the dark days ahead after Trump wins again in 2020.

Nah. I know y’all will re-elect him even though Trump is a liar and a crook.

But your fantasies about Biden going to jail aren’t going anywhere. Last time around Trump promised to put Clinton in jail. New election. Same bullshit.

the question is, why do you keep buying the bullshit?

What happened to that.

Turns out Russia was responsible for attacking the Democratic Party to help Trump get elected. Trump knew and didn’t care. He likes to pretend it was someone else because he’s embarrassed by it.

And the "grab 'em by the pussy tape" helped him too.

I know.....

The universie is tilted.

Nope. But the Russian hacks were released immediately after the tape of Trump admitting to sexual assault became public.

You see, the Russian government broke laws to help Donny. No one broke laws to release the tape.
Still trying to deflect on how bad the Democrats were, that a Donald J. Trump shockingly beat them unexpectedly ? TDS is real.

Clinton was a bad candidate. About as bad as we could have chosen. And it still took the resources of a foreign nation and a few very questionable announcements from Comey to beat her. Barely.

What happened to that.

And the "grab 'em by the pussy tape" helped him too.

I know.....

The universie is tilted.

Nope. But the Russian hacks were released immediately after the tape of Trump admitting to sexual assault became public.

You see, the Russian government broke laws to help Donny. No one broke laws to release the tape.

When does that trial start ?
Soon as Trump arrests the Russians.

The great lie now by the Left is that Bolton's book is a bombshell. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Trump wanted to get at the truth about corruption in Ukraine for a long time, 5 months before Biden even ran. He wanted to get at all corruption anywhere US money was going for support. Trump had pulled support already in many places. He also wanted more burden-sharing by other nations.

• Quid Pro Quo is a non-starter. It is a common foreign policy tool used by every president.
  • Trump is shown to be a far greater supporter of Ukraine than Obama.
  • You cannot compel any of the top policy advisers to Trump to testify. It would compromise the ability of all future advisers to give opinions and support to their president in fear that at some future date, that confidentiality would be lost.
  • The matter is rendered moot by the fact that both the impeachment articles are found invalid and illegal. Neither rises to the level of impeachment.
    • Article One fails on the grounds that the charge is so vague that no legal standard can be applied. It is subject to wide interpretation, all presidents do it, could be applied in one case and not another, and if applied at all presidents, half of them would have been impeached!
    • Article Two utterly fails on the grounds that you cannot impeach a president for simply invoking his personal and executive rights. The subpoenas were all found legally invalid because the House never voted on the subpoena powers and a committee hasn't the authority to issue them themselves, and they were all rejected (and later withdrawn) because they did not meet the legal standards on the advice of the Office of Legal Counsel. The House had the option to seek injunctive release (court) which they did not avail.
The Senate has no choice but to acquit the president. It's a done deal. Article One fails on Constitutional grounds as I said long ago again proven today because the Founders summarily rejected such charges on the basis that it would reduce the USA to a Parliamentary process by which the President then SERVED AT THE PLEASURE OF THE CONGRESS, violating the Separation of Powers clause. As such, this entire effort is intended then solely to remove the president from the 2020 ballot handing the election to the democrats.

ISN'T THAT THE VERY THING THE DEMOCRATS HAVE CHARGED AS SO GREAT A DANGER TO THE COUNTRY?

Trump WILL NOT be removed from office, therefore, it is a futile point to call witnesses the House failed to call themselves; they are only trying to extend their investigation on new grounds hoping to usurp the Senate into a new investigative body in hopes of damaging the president all the while keeping ALL OF THEIR FRONT-RUNNERS, except Biden, tied up in Washington making him the defacto candidate in Iowa and New Hampshire, while trying to remove Trump off the ballot, meanwhile trying to squash the only thing that truly needs investigated: JOE BIDEN'S CORRUPT CONNECTIONS AND ACTIVITIES IN UKRAINE.

Lol no he didn’t, if he did it would be in court,, your talking about a brief reaction, he could have held them all up if he wanted .. don’t get confused with trumps powers

Nope. He did object. They testified anyway. It’s not in court because he has no legal basis to take them to court.
View attachment 302940
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Of course I do, you will find out soon
Nope. You are making it up as you go along.
Umm ok lol

EPQjnVnWAAEGAeB.jpg

It's sounding more and more like the White House may have leaked excerpts from Bolton's book. Bolton sent a copy to the White House in late December to be vetted for classified information.

It's sounding more and more like the White House may have leaked excerpts from Bolton's book. Bolton sent a copy to the White House in late December to be vetted for classified information.
It’s a trap I tell ya

"Why didn’t John Bolton testify to the US House? Apparently his book wasn’t quite finished yet for presales!"

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
/——-/ NY Times doesn’t have the book or any transcripts. It’s from an anonymous source. And Bolton can’t comment because they haven’t vetted the book yet.

Worse that that now today... Seems like Bolton INSISTS the ONLY copy out of his control is in the hands of the NSC for publication review... Which means one of TWO things...

1) Assuming the quotes are TRUE (i seriously doubt that) the LEAK and the third party horseshit that the NYT heard came from THAT panel.. And that's SERIOUS security violations..

2) Assuming those quotes are NOT true, STILL someone on that panel is the villain making up shit... And for our leftist buds who don't KNOW THIS -- my bet would be on Col. Vindman's BROTHER who is still a member of the NSC...

Also, if the NYT HAD this gossip back in August, howthefuck did this NOT COME OUT during the House Impeachment Investigation??? The NYT is a WORKING MEMBER of the resistance.. I find this the most TELLING indication that this is YET ANOTHER fake story to rescue the "gang of losers" running the Impeachment scam...

With any luck, this "bolton memoirs" thingy will WRECK the reputation of the impeachment the same way the Dems wrecked the credibility of the Mueller Report by INSISTING that Mueller testify.. That turned into a real Wizard of Oz moment for the country folk watching this guy space out on live TV about facts in the report that had HIS NAME ON IT.....

Some book written by a fired DC swamp creature was leaked to the NY Times...got it. :icon_rolleyes:
yep you are right and its another leak by somebody about something somebody believes who is mad at the president .......so what !! if all Boltons got is his opinion it means nothing .and even if the president delayed funds thats within his power to do for whatever reason he deems fit ! it may not look good but there is no way republicans are going to remove him for something as trivial as that ... leave it to dems to scream quid pro quo when the president wants to investigate a quid pro quo !

Doesn't even matter Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz obliterated the Bolton nonsense. Even if true its not an impeachable offense. He gave an example, if a president told Israel U.S. aid would be withheld unless Israel agreed to stop building settlements a clear quid pro quo that's not an impeachable offense. In fact presidents have long exercised that authority.

Not sure how Israel not building settlements would personally help Trump in the coming election. Demanding that Ukraine announce an investigation of Trump's main political opponent obviously would.
so somebody running for president is above the law ? now if Trump asked Ukraine to fabricate false evidence [Russian dossier ] that would be a crime ...but trying to find out the truth about corruption and nepotism is not !

Unlike president Trump the Bidens committed actual crimes, money changed hands, they belong in prison with countless other scum of the earth Democrats.

But you just said a quid pro quo was done all the time. Except when Democrats do it?

You are desperately trying to construct a strawman argument. Why don't you go work on it for a couple of weeks then return and I'll be happy to destroy you.

Nah. Y’all seem to think it’s bad for Biden to get the prosecutor fired. The thing is you skipped a step where you found out that the money Hunter got had any effect on Joe’s actions.

Quid pro quo can be a normal thing. It wasn’t for Trump.

I'm sure that will comfort you in the dark days ahead after Trump wins again in 2020.

Nah. I know y’all will re-elect him even though Trump is a liar and a crook.

But your fantasies about Biden going to jail aren’t going anywhere. Last time around Trump promised to put Clinton in jail. New election. Same bullshit.

the question is, why do you keep buying the bullshit?
wow ! there is an investigation going on ..its the Durham investigation .

With any luck, this "bolton memoirs" thingy will WRECK the reputation of the impeachment the same way the Dems wrecked the credibility of the Mueller Report by INSISTING that Mueller testify.. That turned into a real Wizard of Oz moment for the country folk watching this guy space out on live TV about facts in the report that had HIS NAME ON IT.....
You can hear the republicans panic.

Forum List

Back