🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Well, yeah. Cries wolf is a stretch.
I think "being kind" better describes it

So far the case against Trump is going almost exactly like the whistleblower claimed.

there is no whistleblower

The real crying wolf is 30 years of conservatives whining about imagined corruption. They took the practice and applied it to Biden.
wolf wolf wolf
No whistleblower? Better tell the ICIG.

Here I thought y’all were going to lock Clinton up. Whatever happened to that?

It got buried under Russiagate.

What happened to that.

Turns out Russia was responsible for attacking the Democratic Party to help Trump get elected. Trump knew and didn’t care. He likes to pretend it was someone else because he’s embarrassed by it.

And the "grab 'em by the pussy tape" helped him too.

I know.....

The universie is tilted.

yep you are right and its another leak by somebody about something somebody believes who is mad at the president .......so what !! if all Boltons got is his opinion it means nothing .and even if the president delayed funds thats within his power to do for whatever reason he deems fit ! it may not look good but there is no way republicans are going to remove him for something as trivial as that ... leave it to dems to scream quid pro quo when the president wants to investigate a quid pro quo !

Doesn't even matter Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz obliterated the Bolton nonsense. Even if true its not an impeachable offense. He gave an example, if a president told Israel U.S. aid would be withheld unless Israel agreed to stop building settlements a clear quid pro quo that's not an impeachable offense. In fact presidents have long exercised that authority.

So I guess you all can agree that Biden didn’t do anything wrong then.

What are you blabbering about?
Quid pro quo’s are normal. That’s what you’re accusing Biden of doing.

Unlike president Trump the Bidens committed actual crimes, money changed hands, they belong in prison with countless other scum of the earth Democrats.

But you just said a quid pro quo was done all the time. Except when Democrats do it?

So far the case against Trump is going almost exactly like the whistleblower claimed.

The real crying wolf is 30 years of conservatives whining about imagined corruption. They took the practice and applied it to Biden.
wolf wolf wolf

What happened to that.

Turns out Russia was responsible for attacking the Democratic Party to help Trump get elected. Trump knew and didn’t care. He likes to pretend it was someone else because he’s embarrassed by it.

I know.....

The universie is tilted.

Nope. But the Russian hacks were released immediately after the tape of Trump admitting to sexual assault became public.

You see, the Russian government broke laws to help Donny. No one broke laws to release the tape.

Omg a
Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.
Oh yeah, a possible alledged discruntled official telling the truth ?? Sure he is... Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.

Without physical facts to present, then it is just all bullcrap. He won't be called anyways, because he has been compromised as a fact toting witness due to the conflicts of interest being heavily involved.

Wow, a 5 deferment trump fan who even brags about the biggest deferment guy ever.
Good ol john Wayne our WWII deferment king
Either you got something to say on the subject matter in the Op or you are just a trolling political hack.

Doesn't even matter Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz obliterated the Bolton nonsense. Even if true its not an impeachable offense. He gave an example, if a president told Israel U.S. aid would be withheld unless Israel agreed to stop building settlements a clear quid pro quo that's not an impeachable offense. In fact presidents have long exercised that authority.

Unlike president Trump the Bidens committed actual crimes, money changed hands, they belong in prison with countless other scum of the earth Democrats.

But you just said a quid pro quo was done all the time. Except when Democrats do it?

You are desperately trying to construct a strawman argument. Why don't you go work on it for a couple of weeks then return and I'll be happy to destroy you.

wolf wolf wolf

What happened to that.

I know.....

The universie is tilted.

Nope. But the Russian hacks were released immediately after the tape of Trump admitting to sexual assault became public.

You see, the Russian government broke laws to help Donny. No one broke laws to release the tape.

When does that trial start ?

Is the world so upside down in the liberal mind that they believe the anti-American propaganda probably generated in Russia? Chaos may have defined the Obama administration when democrat operatives initiated the collapse of Fannie Ma but today we have relative peace with ISIS on the run, the DOW constantly in record territory, confidence at an all time high in the economy and unemployment at a historic low. How the fu^k the crazy left views that as chaos is anybody's guess.

wolf wolf wolf

What happened to that.

I know.....

The universie is tilted.

Still trying to deflect on how bad the Democrats were, that a Donald J. Trump shockingly beat them unexpectedly ? TDS is real.

You are desperately trying to construct a strawman argument. Why don't you go work on it for a couple of weeks then return and I'll be happy to destroy you.

Nah. Y’all seem to think it’s bad for Biden to get the prosecutor fired. The thing is you skipped a step where you found out that the money Hunter got had any effect on Joe’s actions.

Quid pro quo can be a normal thing. It wasn’t for Trump.

Some book written by a fired DC swamp creature was leaked to the NY Times...got it. :icon_rolleyes:
yep you are right and its another leak by somebody about something somebody believes who is mad at the president .......so what !! if all Boltons got is his opinion it means nothing .and even if the president delayed funds thats within his power to do for whatever reason he deems fit ! it may not look good but there is no way republicans are going to remove him for something as trivial as that ... leave it to dems to scream quid pro quo when the president wants to investigate a quid pro quo !

Dershowitz has a habit of defending guilty people like Donald Trump, OJ Simpson, and Jeffrey Epstein. The pay is better for getting the guilty acquitted.

Nah. Y’all seem to think it’s bad for Biden to get the prosecutor fired. The thing is you skipped a step where you found out that the money Hunter got had any effect on Joe’s actions.

Quid pro quo can be a normal thing. It wasn’t for Trump.

I'm sure that will comfort you in the dark days ahead after Trump wins again in 2020.

Trump didn't either....the dems wrapped it up because Trump was so dangerous they had to impeach and couldn't wait....LMFAO...

Factually incorrect. Trump refused to acknowledge any request or subpoena from the House.
He has every right to do so...Then it goes to court and a judge decides...the dems didn't want to wait for that to happen....
They didn't have years of stalling time.... Trump was cheating and corrupt right now and claimed he did nothing wrong, which was a tell tale sign he would continue to cheat in the upcoming election and continue to abuse his power.

Justice delayed, is justice denied.

They went through the courts to get Don McCann and Even though the courts have ruled against him at every turn and appeal level, he's taking it to the supreme court, so it will be nearly two years....
So if the accused claims he's innocent, that means he's guilty. Is that what you're saying?
president trump never claimed executive privilege, he simply ordered his staff to turn nothing over to them... He or staff never made any efforts to negotiate with congress which is the standard procedure and protocol, before filing suit and a court will even take on the case.

That is obstruction of congress.
You mean the way Obama negotiated? Do all you TDS morons have an entirely invented version of history?

No one is stopping the house witnesses from testifying
THE Schiff Sham deserves all the bullshit it get's
Trump is stopping them.
no he isn't lol

Sure he is. He has told people not to testify. They complied with his orders.
Maybe the democrats should have fought to get him into the Schiff sham
You don't get to have a do over.
No fight needed. Not asking for a do over. Just asking for the Senate to treat the trial seriously.
Why should they when the House Dims made it into a joke?

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
You loons are bipolar as fuck and wouldn't have believed any other shit that Bolton has to say, but jump all over this like a pack of rabid dogs.

wolf wolf wolf

What happened to that.

Why did they (the alledged Russian's), attack the Democratic party ?? Was it because they were corrupt and the Russian's knew it ?? Did the Democrat's ever dispute any of the facts or charges made against them, otherwise by these alledged Russian's or their proxies ??

If any of it was true against the crats after these alledged hacks, and it was proven criminal, then shouldn't the Democrat's accused be investigated for having done criminal things that were outed in the alledged hacks ?

Lol because they don’t have executive privilege, he objected to the first 2 witnesses and didn’t care about the rest. And it was his lawyers not trump .. just playing hard ball
He objected to every witness that testified in the House. They all testified over his objection. You’re not being truthful.
Lol no he didn’t, if he did it would be in court,, your talking about a brief reaction, he could have held them all up if he wanted .. don’t get confused with trumps powers

Nope. He did object. They testified anyway. It’s not in court because he has no legal basis to take them to court.
View attachment 302940
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Of course I do, you will find out soon

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
You loons are bipolar as fuck and wouldn't have believed any other shit that Bolton has to say, but jump all over this like a pack of rabid dogs.

I've always thought of Bolton as pompous NaziCon asshole - but I've never thought of him as a liar. Therefore, I want to hear what he has to say.

More leaks from Bolton's book.

Bolton Reportedly Raised Alarm About Trump Granting Favors To China, Turkey Leaders

The former national security adviser reportedly says in a book draft that he spoke to Attorney General William Barr about his concerns, The New York Times reported.

John Bolton, the former national security adviser, told Attorney General William Barr that he was worried President Donald Trump had grown too friendly with the strongman leaders of China and Turkey, according to accounts in an unpublished book Bolton wrote that was obtained by The New York Times.

In the manuscript, Bolton reportedly recalled the attorney general responding that he, too, was concerned about Trump’s affinity for Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Barr noted at the time that there were two Justice Department investigations into companies in the countries, and Bolton wrote that Barr was worried Trump’s fondness for the autocrats would make it seem as if the president was influencing what should be independent probes.

BOLTON FEARED: TRUMP IN CAHOOTS WITH XI & ERDOGAN

Last edited:

Forum List

Back