🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

With any luck, this "bolton memoirs" thingy will WRECK the reputation of the impeachment the same way the Dems wrecked the credibility of the Mueller Report by INSISTING that Mueller testify.. That turned into a real Wizard of Oz moment for the country folk watching this guy space out on live TV about facts in the report that had HIS NAME ON IT.....
You can hear the republicans panic.

Betcha it's just another self-inflicted wound by the deranged Dems and their CONSULTANTS at the NYT in their slow and public suicide as a party and America's premiere newspaper....

Can you tell me WHY the NYT SAT on this thru the ENTIRE HOUSE impeachment process???

They had it since August... It's a farce...

EPQjnVnWAAEGAeB.jpg

You gonna have Bolton SIGN a copy for you?? We want pics... Gonna be stuff in there you don't like..

IN FACT -- If you like Bolton, you're a war-mongering hypocrite...

Can you tell me WHY the NYT SAT on this thru the ENTIRE HOUSE impeachment process???.

I don't know when the NYT's got their hands on it. But their post Pelosi delay worked out, because in that time, Bolton said that he would testify to the senate if he was subpoenaed.

And unless the NSC redacted it from his book, it wouldn't be subject to executive privilege.

One fascinating thing about executive privilege. There's a crime fraud exception to it. So any discussion of a "drug deal" would be extra-presidential, and is available for disclosure. Which would also include anything Bolton overheard between the president and his lawyer.

You gonna have Bolton SIGN a copy for you?? We want pics... Gonna be stuff in there you don't like..

Funny. As I said earlier, I've always thought of Bolton as a pompous NaziCon asshole - but I've never thought of him as a liar. Therefore, I want to hear what he has to say. Let the chips fall where they may.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
You loons are bipolar as fuck and wouldn't have believed any other shit that Bolton has to say, but jump all over this like a pack of rabid dogs.

I've always thought of Bolton as pompous NaziCon asshole - but I've never thought of him as a liar. Therefore, I want to hear what he has to say.

Give him a call.

I am sure he'd love to talk to a dickhead like you.

2) Assuming those quotes are NOT true, STILL someone on that panel is the villain making up shit...
If the quotes were fake, Bolton would be the first to say so. But instead neither he or his lawyer refuted a word.

Bolton may not be inclined to comment on a book that hasn't gotten PUBLICATION CLEARANCE from the NSC.. It's the law...

Go back and read my post again.. I was still editing it.. And answer the question....

Can you tell me WHY the NYT SAT on this thru the ENTIRE HOUSE impeachment process???

They had it since August... It's a farce...

Need an answer......

I've always thought of Bolton as pompous NaziCon asshole - but I've never thought of him as a liar. Therefore, I want to hear what he has to say.

Give him a call.

You have to believe Bolton is honest, since unlike the president, he told the other folks from the NSC to go to the white house and IG lawyers.

The president seems to have a phobia about talking to any lawyers unless they work for him.

Give him a call.

You have to believe Bolton is honest, since unlike the president, he told the other folks from the NSC to go to the white house and IG lawyers.

The president seems to have a phobia about talking to any lawyers unless they work for him.

First, it is not clear that anyone has anything from Bolton.

If they do, I really really really trust someone who'se book is coming out right at this time. Does not stink at all. Not at all.

Funny. As I said earlier, I've always thought of Bolton as a pompous NaziCon asshole - but I've never thought of him as a liar. Therefore, I want to hear what he has to say. Let the chips fall where they may.

Face it.. You hate most everything about him.. But now that he's been tossed into an effort to SALVAGE the eviscerated House Impeachment case -- he's you best bud... How do how any self-respect left after all the busted dreams that the media fed you?

You and "the resistance" have been punked so many times by fake news, I can see daylight coming thru your forehead....

:banana:

If the quotes were fake, Bolton would be the first to say so. But instead neither he or his lawyer refuted a word.

Bolton may not be inclined to comment on a book that hasn't gotten PUBLICATION CLEARANCE from the NSC.. It's the law....

If Bolton didn't write it, he can comment on it. That's the law.

WTF?? What does THAT mean? He cannot publicly comment on the work period...

Answer the fucking question in the last post...

If they do, I really really really trust someone who'se book is coming out right at this time. Does not stink at all. Not at all.
Everybody knew Bolton was writing a book. The publisher even scheduled it's release based on how long it would take the NSC to clear it.

Face it.. You hate most everything about him.. But now that he's been tossed into an effort to SALVAGE the eviscerated House Impeachment case -- he's you best bud... How do how any self-respect left after all the busted dreams that the media fed you?

You and "the resistance" have been punked so many times by fake news, I can see daylight coming thru your forehead....

:banana:

Winner...winner....chicken dinner.

The left has been in a froth ever since the annointed one took a dive in 2016.

All kinds of excuses.....but never a chance that Trump actually won. Which he did.

And we've had a steady run of bullshit accusations ever since.

Would the senate just aquit him and be done with it.

Everybody knew Bolton was writing a book. The publisher even scheduled it's release based on how long it would take the NSC to clear it.

You bet.......

But you just said a quid pro quo was done all the time. Except when Democrats do it?

You are desperately trying to construct a strawman argument. Why don't you go work on it for a couple of weeks then return and I'll be happy to destroy you.

Nah. Y’all seem to think it’s bad for Biden to get the prosecutor fired. The thing is you skipped a step where you found out that the money Hunter got had any effect on Joe’s actions.

Quid pro quo can be a normal thing. It wasn’t for Trump.

I'm sure that will comfort you in the dark days ahead after Trump wins again in 2020.

Nah. I know y’all will re-elect him even though Trump is a liar and a crook.

But your fantasies about Biden going to jail aren’t going anywhere. Last time around Trump promised to put Clinton in jail. New election. Same bullshit.

the question is, why do you keep buying the bullshit?

wow ! there is an investigation going on ..its the Durham investigation .

Durham has no balls.

Forum List

Back