🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Ed Markey (D-MA) said this on the House floor during the Clinton impeachment. i agree 100%

EJRtn39WwAUxpSU

You mean like due process? That was denied to Joe Biden.
Investigation continues,, he will get his time to answer for his crimes

Biden has constitutional protections against meritless investigations. Those protections are being ignored.

What's great is they got caught trying to smear Joe Biden's good name and they got caught. And rather than admit it or change the subject, these mother fuckers are going to double down and try to make this about Biden's son getting a job because of who his father is. As if a man like Trump gives a fuck about that. A guy who got where he is because of his father and his sons are where they are because of their father.

What hypocrites.
In a nutshell, Hunter's no different really than Ivanka or any of the 3 Trump boychinkins. BUT Biden's reason to run is him being some kind of tonic to the spite and incivility of Trump. Biden's actually less about issues than was Trump in 16.

Honestly, when a Democrat wins they are going to toss out any and all of Trump's bad executive orders. Stop trying to start shit with Iran. No more tax breaks for the rich. Middle class first. Environmental. Repairing our relationships that Trump broke.

The Trumpsters won't stop even when they are out of power. What they will do is talk about the "real" unemployment number and the debt.
I don't think unemployment or debt are really issues. To be fair, BLM moves to Colo and Trump has made illegal aliens more uncomfortable, and they are not coming as they did before. But there's no new healthplan (except less money), the troops aren't coming home, jobs haven't come back, mftring is down with trade wars …….

None of that makes any difference. The Gop is the party of white males … by and large. The dems win all other groups. And the Trumpettes love it. The working class that didn't have college educations had some real gripes, and some merely pervieved bogus class gripes.

But the gop has been very good to the top .1% and that's why McConnell and Earnst and Barrasso are all in for Trump. He signed their legislation in 2016-18 even while they refused to build his wall or defund Medicaid.

So, the NaziCons want to trade a relevant witness for an irrelevant witness. No thanks.

Your hypocrisy is off the scale. If Hunter Biden is an "irrelevant witness," then

WHY DOES YOUR SIDE REJECT THE HUNTER FOR BOLTON DEAL???????

Too obvious

ALL DEMS KNOW HUNTER BIDEN IS 100% GUILTY, which is WHY they REFUSE the Bolton for Hunter deal....

So you’re trolling.
No your** deranged get help
I don’t think you’re a good judge of who needs help.
Seriously? You support the lynching of our president.. you are deranged

You support making the president a king for life and reinstituting prima nocta. I think you’re deranged.
Lol he’s deregulating America lol king?? Lol do you have brain cell?
Deregulating? You support Trump pouring nuclear waste onto national forests. I think some regulations should stick around.

how anyone could say that President Trump did this for anything other than personal reasons

LMFAO!!!

President Trump tried to find out what happened to the last Ukrainian foreign aid package, and whether Hunter Biden and others received KICKBACKS from it. There is no personal benefit. The benefit would be to the American taxpayer. But there the Dems were halting any investigation because Dems KNOW THE BIDENS DID STEAL and CHEER IT and HATE ANYONE INVESTIGATING IT

The Pentegon appointed to the task, took 3 months to investigate corruption in the Ukraine and gave the A_OK to release the money to Trump in July.

As far as your other garbage, you have no legitimate proof of such criminal activity taking place.... the only way any of us could possibly know is if it is investigated by law enforcement, the DOJ, following our legal standards....

not thru a Giuliani and some accused felons, and Ukrainian Russian sympathizers

Where did Rudy get all of this evidence? Who provided it? How do you know they are not fake? Were they acquired through a legal subpoena? Who and how many hands have been in possession of the documents, that could have doctored the documents? How do you know that these were criminal actions? Are you just guessing and have no means to investigate ethe receiving and giving ends, like DOJ investigators would?

Is it legal for law enforcement to go and make some documentary or have their own personal FAKE press investigator, Solomon to be writing all they want leaked on the criminal evidence they allegedly found in an official investigation of corruption, and go on FOX news to spill all that you know on the investigation.... BEFORE the accused or target is even charged for any of the alleged crimes?

A LOT OF THIS KIND OF POLITICAL SHIT

is going on with this that is SO OUTSIDE OF THE LAW, it is pathetic that anyone could defend this CRAP.....honestly!!!

So, the NaziCons want to trade a relevant witness for an irrelevant witness. No thanks.

Your hypocrisy is off the scale. If Hunter Biden is an "irrelevant witness," then

WHY DOES YOUR SIDE REJECT THE HUNTER FOR BOLTON DEAL???????

Too obvious

ALL DEMS KNOW HUNTER BIDEN IS 100% GUILTY, which is WHY they REFUSE the Bolton for Hunter deal....
Hunter Biden is a private citizen and you have no business using him as a political prop

the irresponsible "Destroy Trump" media are having a field day with the Bolton "bombshell"

as bombshells go, this is a nothing burger

Then let him testify!

Seriously ole buddy ole pal ..Lakhota .. don't you find it odd that Democrats are thinking of John Bolton as their savior...

.... so desperate in fact that they'd fall for a Bolton /Trump set up... :blowpop:

Last edited:
No your** deranged get help

You support making the president a king for life and reinstituting prima nocta. I think you’re deranged.
Deregulating? You support Trump pouring nuclear waste onto national forests. I think some regulations should stick around.
So I prove you wrong and you go talking about something ridiculous lol

You said I wanted Trump lynched. This conversation jumped the shark with that post. You were being ridiculous. So was I.

You said I wanted Trump lynched. This conversation jumped the shark with that post. You were being ridiculous. So was I.
If trump goes to jail does he die in prison? That’s actually called domestic terrorism using the judicial a instrument of political terror

If trump goes to jail does he die in prison? That’s actually called domestic terrorism using the judicial a instrument of political terror
Only if someone uses the judicial system to corruptly investigate and prosecute him.

Which is kinda what Trump was doing to Biden but that’s no big deal right?

"New Quinnipiac poll: Registered voters say 75–20% that witnesses should be allowed to testify in the impeachment trial

Support for witness testimony includes 49% of Republicans, 95% of Democrats, and 75% of independents."

He will show that there was reason for concern over corruption. Hell, the Heinz kid distanced himself and his employer
from what Biden Jr. was doing and emailed the State Dept of his concerns, wry.

Where do you get your information?

For the Readers, see:

What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma

Hunter Biden says taking a job at a Ukrainian energy company was "poor judgment"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...adff70-dfd9-11e9-8fd3-d943b4ed57e0_story.html
It was brought into evidence by Bondi yesterday, actually, showed the documents, wry.
Bondi failed to show any rational basis that could be consider a basis for an investigation.

If Hunter exercised bad judgement, so be it. But bad judgement isn’t a crime.
According to you, colfax. I will take that for what it's worth.

I watched Bondi. She provided the case for why Biden needed to be investigated. However, as we know, law enforcement is not allowed to ignore exculpatory evidence when making that decision. Bondi ignored mountains of exculpatory evidence. Her case was weak.
Thanks for your opinion, colfax. Not sure where you got your "mountain of exculpatory evidence" from as it is only now that there is is an investigation.

Oh, this is rich: So NOW you liberals like John Bolton, whereas before he was the devil incarnate. Anyway, Bolton's former top aide says his claims are bunk:

Bolton's Former Top Deputy Blasts Bolton's Book Maneuvering: 'Dangerous' And 'Inexplicable'
"Oh, this is rich: So NOW you liberals like John Bolton, whereas before he was the devil incarnate."

And the right loved Bolton. See how that works?

"Anyway, Bolton's former top aide says his claims are bunk"

He said no such thing, ya lyin' deplorable human scum.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

The debt is not an issue because Trump declined to address it, and McConnell said … fine

Translation - Trump tried to get Paul Ryan to cut spending, and post 1998 GOP "leader" Ryan said NO

Democrats use that to justify further bankrupting the US, since Democrats do not care about the US, Democrats only care about STEALING FROM THE US TAXPAYER....

Oh, this is rich: So NOW you liberals like John Bolton, whereas before he was the devil incarnate. Anyway, Bolton's former top aide says his claims are bunk:

Bolton's Former Top Deputy Blasts Bolton's Book Maneuvering: 'Dangerous' And 'Inexplicable'

I don't know who you are trying to convince? Simply because some of us feel a war hawk is wrong, it doesn't prove Bolton is not a patriot. I respect his patriotism, not his militarism. So don't echo what has become a meme in defense of trump, and echo it as if it is something you've originated.

Forum List

Back