🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Congress said it wasn't. That's part of why he was impeached
Trump is being impeached because he represents an existential threat to the globalist deep state and they can't beat him
at the ballot box. So they've dreamed up this impeachment farce which is being handle with extreme incompetence.

Incompetent? Seems like they're doing a fine job to me. It's in trial at the Senate. Arguments being made. Trump's corruption is being exposed.
so the DNC is interfering in the 2020 elections. that's all. everyone knows it. congrats, they are biased anti american assholes.
The Democratic National Committee is interfering in the elections? Yeah. No shit. They're a political organization. That makes them biased for their party. What the hell do you think they do? I got news for you. The RNC is also interfering in elections. I bet you think I'm an asshole that's interfering in elections to because I'm going to vote. Damn. I'm so anti-American.

Good gravy, this is getting dumber and dumber.
how's that different than trump and the GOP then?

The DNC is the Democratic National Committee. I think you probably made a mistake when you typed that. The DNC isn't a government organization.

Congress is a political body. The DoJ isn't.

Chaos defines the first three years of the Trump Administration, it has now infected the members of the Trump's Lawyers, from Rudy to the current crop of lawyers now putting all watchers to sleep.

In wake of Bolton book news, White House allies say Trump lawyers bungled defense

Reports that John Bolton has written a firsthand account of the president’s direct involvement in withholding aid to Ukraine has left some Republicans confused and angry over the legal strategy by the president’s defense team — which has devoted much of its arguments in the Senate impeachment trial to arguing that no such firsthand evidence existed.

One Republican operative who advises the White House said he was “flabbergasted at how stupidly they have handled this.”

Trump attorney Mike Purpura argued Saturday that “not a single witness testified that the president himself said that there was any connection between any investigations and security assistance, a presidential meeting or anything else.”

Well for chaos he's done a damned fine job.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years, there are jobs all across the country and the economy is doing great. Hell those that play the stock market are doing fine as well.

I'll take that chaos all day every day. LOL

Last edited:
Congress said it wasn't. That's part of why he was impeached
Trump is being impeached because he represents an existential threat to the globalist deep state and they can't beat him
at the ballot box. So they've dreamed up this impeachment farce which is being handle with extreme incompetence.

Incompetent? Seems like they're doing a fine job to me. It's in trial at the Senate. Arguments being made. Trump's corruption is being exposed.
so the DNC is interfering in the 2020 elections. that's all. everyone knows it. congrats, they are biased anti american assholes.
The Democratic National Committee is interfering in the elections? Yeah. No shit. They're a political organization. That makes them biased for their party. What the hell do you think they do? I got news for you. The RNC is also interfering in elections. I bet you think I'm an asshole that's interfering in elections to because I'm going to vote. Damn. I'm so anti-American.

Got Dirty Russian Dossier V2?
Got Pakistani Hackers?
Got Stolen Debate Questions?
Got Rigged Primaries?
Got Stanky Vagina?

So, the NaziCons want to trade a relevant witness for an irrelevant witness. No thanks.

Your hypocrisy is off the scale. If Hunter Biden is an "irrelevant witness," then

WHY DOES YOUR SIDE REJECT THE HUNTER FOR BOLTON DEAL???????

Too obvious

ALL DEMS KNOW HUNTER BIDEN IS 100% GUILTY, which is WHY they REFUSE the Bolton for Hunter deal....
Hunter Biden is a private citizen and you have no business using him as a political prop
Oh, I'd like to see Jared's dealing with the Saudis and UAE investigated. And Ivanka's china dealings need a good vetting too.

Hunter's pretty much a slime, and so is Joe's little brother. Of course McConnell's wife needs deporting, Jodi Earnst needed jail time BEFORE she was elected, LOL. Pat Roberts' son is a lobbyist, and Pat supports legislation for the son. Senators get rich.

And no one can claim Biden personally cashed in until his senate and VP terms were done. But he's saying he's holier than Trump, and that wouldn't require a stretch, but Hunter's pretty much a loser.

What crimes are you accusing Jared and Ivanka of doing? You cannot investigate unless you have suspicion of a crime, which is why you libtards will always lose.

You cannot deport McConnell's wife because she is an American citizen, dumbass!

What did Jodi Ernst (you spelled it incorrectly) do to you to deserve jail time?

Who the fuck is Pat Robert's?

Your post is a testimony to you being a dumbass.

Wow, a cathartic release of built up anger, so many hateful posts in a row, it seems the Seaman Apprentice has ejaculated his emotions for all to see. Time for a theraputic session E-2?

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
So let it be written....

Chaos defines the first three years of the Trump Administration, it has now infected the members of the Trump's Lawyers, from Rudy to the current crop of lawyers now putting all watchers to sleep.

In wake of Bolton book news, White House allies say Trump lawyers bungled defense

Reports that John Bolton has written a firsthand account of the president’s direct involvement in withholding aid to Ukraine has left some Republicans confused and angry over the legal strategy by the president’s defense team — which has devoted much of its arguments in the Senate impeachment trial to arguing that no such firsthand evidence existed.

One Republican operative who advises the White House said he was “flabbergasted at how stupidly they have handled this.”

Trump attorney Mike Purpura argued Saturday that “not a single witness testified that the president himself said that there was any connection between any investigations and security assistance, a presidential meeting or anything else.”

Well for chaos he's done a damned find job.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years, there are jobs all across the country and the economy is doing great. Hell those that play the stock market are doing fine as well.

I'll take that chaos all day every day. LOL

What evidence will you provide to prove anything trump has done to benefit the middle class, working class who live pay check to pay check and the very poor who work two or more part time jobs at minimum wage with no benefits?

I'll answer for you. Nothing. trump brags about the economy, based solely on the Stock Market, and only when it is growing. Have you noticed it too is chaotic?

Who approved his book?

You cannot work in such a sensitive position, leave office and say whatever you want to make a few bucks.

Who approved the release of this so-called material for MSM purposes to impact the impeachment?

Why not? It’s not like he’s divulging state secrets or something. Just telling us Trump did the thing we all know he did.

You don't know what he is going to say, do you?

You are just wishing on a falling star.
Then you agree to have Bolton testify. He will put it all to rest.

Nope, let the commies dance with the witnesses they brought to the dance, after all they have an irrefutable case, right?

Scared, aren’t you.

Nope, Trump will be acquitted regardless, the commies just want to sling more mud. It's a waste of time.

Why not? It’s not like he’s divulging state secrets or something. Just telling us Trump did the thing we all know he did.

Nope, let the commies dance with the witnesses they brought to the dance, after all they have an irrefutable case, right?

Scared, aren’t you.

Nope, Trump will be acquitted regardless, the commies just want to sling more mud. It's a waste of time.

Since when is getting to the truth a waste of time?

The DNC is the Democratic National Committee. I think you probably made a mistake when you typed that. The DNC isn't a government organization.

look at you!!!!

giphy.gif

Scared, aren’t you.

irony meet colfax.

Claim endless witnesses are out there, although none discovered when ball was in your court, and thus endless impeachment seeking the never ending mystery “witnesses”
Well the witnesses were discovered but wouldn't testify without court orders that would have taken months. But it's clear that the gop senate isn't gonna do anything even if Trump shoots someone on 5th ave.

Four Gop senators may want some show of witnesses to try and claim they had open minds to an already foregone vote.

And it doesn't matter to the polling. The only actual effect may be if this stretches out into the SOTU speech and Trump loses it on TV and goes into a rage for all to see
all legal, they chose not to wait, it's on them, no one else.
Incorrect. Guess what would happen if you ignored a subpoena?

If it is deemed Executive Privilege, not a damn thing, dumbass!
they weren't deemed Executive Privilege, they were deemed invalid subpoena's and the dems were given that as the reason. Take us to court they said.
No one deemed them invalid.

Scared, aren’t you.

irony meet colfax.

Yeah. So ironic. Someone here is looking for transparency and it ain't Trump.

Scared, aren’t you.

Seems the truth was a waste of time in the House impeachment proceedings.
The dems made sure they weren't going to hear the truth with the limitations applied to
the minority party

look at you!!!!

giphy.gif

Don't ask questions if you don't want to hear the answer.

Scared, aren’t you.

There is a truth associated with the position someone's parents used to conceive them.

You really need that truth ? I don't.

And this rates at about the same level of priority.

Scared, aren’t you.

The dems made sure they weren't going to hear the truth with the limitations applied to
the minority party
The minority party wasn't interested in truth. They were interested in side shows. Republicans in Congress had years to investigate Biden and Burisma. They didn't do it.

Scared, aren’t you.

irony meet colfax.

Yeah. So ironic. Someone here is looking for transparency and it ain't Trump.
well it definitely wasn't obammy. too fking funny irony, meet colfax

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

The New York Times is credible? LOL Since when?
Great, show where they mischaracterized Bolton's book....

How do you discredit something that they obviously stole or had leaked to them? Bolton is blaming the White House for leaking it, which makes no sense whatsoever, unless of course is a Deep State operative for the NSC.
You’re just mad because the attempts to suppress the people from knowing the truth isn’t going as well as you’d hoped.

Yeah, it's a real shame the commies are trying to protect the corrupt bidens.

Scared, aren’t you.

the minority party
The minority party wasn't interested in truth. They were interested in side shows. Republicans in Congress had years to investigate Biden and Burisma. They didn't do it.

But Trump was digging for dirt on him ????

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back