🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Nope, let the commies dance with the witnesses they brought to the dance, after all they have an irrefutable case, right?

Scared, aren’t you.

Nope, Trump will be acquitted regardless, the commies just want to sling more mud. It's a waste of time.

Since when is getting to the truth a waste of time?
Seems the truth was a waste of time in the House impeachment proceedings.
The dems made sure they weren't going to hear the truth with the limitations applied to
the minority party
The minority party wasn't interested in truth. They were interested in side shows. Republicans in Congress had years to investigate Biden and Burisma. They didn't do it.
they had the transcript of the call that was supposed to contain impeachable offenses, and didn't. those republicans? they actually read the transcript and didn't listen to the parody presented by schitt's? yeah I trust them.

Then you agree to have Bolton testify. He will put it all to rest.

Nope, let the commies dance with the witnesses they brought to the dance, after all they have an irrefutable case, right?

Scared, aren’t you.

Nope, Trump will be acquitted regardless, the commies just want to sling more mud. It's a waste of time.

There is a truth associated with the position someone's parents used to conceive them.

You really need that truth ? I don't.

And this rates at about the same level of priority.

I support your right to stick your fingers in your ears and not listen to anything. As a citizen, I prefer to know what my government is doing.

Scared, aren’t you.

The dems made sure they weren't going to hear the truth with the limitations applied to
the minority party
The minority party wasn't interested in truth. They were interested in side shows. Republicans in Congress had years to investigate Biden and Burisma. They didn't do it.
they had the transcript of the call that was supposed to contain impeachable offenses, and didn't. those republicans? they actually read the transcript and didn't listen to the parody presented by schitt's? yeah I trust them.

The transcript is part of a much larger story you're trying desperately to ignore.

Scared, aren’t you.

There is a truth associated with the position someone's parents used to conceive them.

I support your right to stick your fingers in your ears and not listen to anything. As a citizen, I prefer to know what my government is doing.
no you don't. see the irony? it met you!

Scared, aren’t you.

the minority party

But Trump was digging for dirt on him ????

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Trump was digging for dirt on him. Probably more to the point, he was trying to use an investigation to cast a cloud on his candidacy. Notice how no one cared about this until Biden started running for president.

the minority party

The transcript is part of a much larger story you're trying desperately to ignore.
no it isn't, the entire proceeding was the call. only witnesses were there for a call. and we have the transcript of that call. your friend irony can't seem to get away from you.

Scared, aren’t you.

Well, take a look around.

They are wasting money engaging in a lying shitstorm.

Or haven't you noticed.

Scared, aren’t you.

How the hell would you know?

the minority party

Trump was digging for dirt on him. Probably more to the point, he was trying to use an investigation to cast a cloud on his candidacy. Notice how no one cared about this until Biden started running for president.
well again, the irony. you missed the presentation by the trump lawyer. dude, you're far behind on this. I'm sure you had your fingers in your ears, right?

the minority party

Probably.

That word is so interesting.

Scared, aren’t you.

Well, take a look around.

They are wasting money engaging in a lying shitstorm.

Or haven't you noticed.

I can see what Congress is doing. Trump is the one trying to hide his actions.

I don't think government transparency is a waste of money. Probably the most valuable thing they do.

Scared, aren’t you.

the minority party
Whatever floats your boat, colfax. The FACTS still remain that Schiff made sure that the minority party's ability to defend Trump was stifled.

the minority party

well again, the irony. you missed the presentation by the trump lawyer. dude, you're far behind on this. I'm sure you had your fingers in your ears, right?
I caught what I could. I didn't hear anything new.

How the hell would you know?
meet the thread your in, irony, lead him to post #1 he presented.

Scared, aren’t you.

the minority party
Whatever floats your boat, colfax. The FACTS still remain that Schiff made sure that the minority party's ability to defend Trump was stifled.

They weren't mounting a defense of Trump. They were mounting an attack on Biden.

the minority party

I caught what I could. I didn't hear anything new.
again, had your fingers in your ears to then write that post.

the minority party

They weren't mounting a defense of Trump. They were mounting an attack on Biden.
finally

the minority party

no it isn't, the entire proceeding was the call. only witnesses were there for a call. and we have the transcript of that call. your friend irony can't seem to get away from you.

That's a lie.

the minority party

That's a lie.
prove it was more. name a witness.

the minority party

I see you do support corruption when it's YOUR team.

Forum List

Back