🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

What do you have a problem with? Shokin was corrupt. Zlochevsky was corrupt. The State Dept wanted Shokin gone so that the prosecutor general office would start taking corruption seriously and investigate people like Zlochevsky.
I have a problem with your bs narrative. Everyone agrees Zlochevsky was a corrupt bad apple.
Shokin not so much. Ukraine Prosecutor That Biden Got Fired Says He Was Told To Back Off Investigation, Report Says

He was in the process of investigating Zlochevsky when Biden shut that all down and now you are trying to tell me
it was all due to the State Department? That's unverified b.s.!

What do you have a problem with? Shokin was corrupt. Zlochevsky was corrupt. The State Dept wanted Shokin gone so that the prosecutor general office would start taking corruption seriously and investigate people like Zlochevsky.
I have a problem with your bs narrative. Everyone agrees Zlochevsky was a corrupt bad apple.
Shokin not so much. Ukraine Prosecutor That Biden Got Fired Says He Was Told To Back Off Investigation, Report Says

He was in the process of investigating Zlochevsky when Biden shut that all down and now you are trying to tell me
it was all due to the State Department? That's unverified b.s.!

Who are all these people who are saying that Shokin was a good prosecutor?

Shokin can claim whatever he wants, the proof is in his actions. Zlochevsky wasn't being investigated beyond shakedowns to get bribes for the corrupt prosecutors under Shokin.

It's in George Kent's testimony.

You see, two prosecutors were caught with hundreds of thousands of dollars that they had extorted from business owners. One of these prosecutors was Shokin's former driver that he had promoted to prosecutor (already shady). Shokin basically cleaned out anyone that had anything to do with attempting to prosecute or investigate these corrupt prosecutors. He nearly dismantled a special internal investigation unit that we had spent taxpayer dollars helping the Ukrainians set up and which they badly needed.

That's when the State Dept decided he needed to go.

Unverified BS? It's testimony under oath from someone who was there when this went down. All you have is the claims of the guy who was forced out.

Really, possibly the most corrupt business in Ukraine had access to some of the highest levels of our government. You don't see that as a problem? Then you have our government officials violating the tenants of the UN charter by interfering in the internal affairs of another country. You don't see that as a problem?

There is no tenant in the UN charter that prevents us from creating conditions to our monetary aid.

A lawyer at Burisma might have gotten a meeting with someone you've never heard of before. I'd be more worried if they actually affected policy. Which they didn't.

LMAO, they got the prosecutor in Ukraine fired not too long after he raided the home of the Burisma owner. I'd say they affected policy. And meetings with the VP and Sec of State are almost as high as you can go in our government. Burisma spent their money well.

According to who?

The timeline and events. And more evidence is coming out as more FOIA documents are received.

None of your timeline or events demonstrate a causal connection. The State Dept watched Shokin waste US taxpayer dollars. They wanted him out.

Yeah, shortly after Shokin raided the home of the Burisma owner and attorneys and Archer had meetings with the State Dept and Kerry. There's at the very least an appearance of impropriety. Wouldn't you agree?

There is no tenant in the UN charter that prevents us from creating conditions to our monetary aid.

A lawyer at Burisma might have gotten a meeting with someone you've never heard of before. I'd be more worried if they actually affected policy. Which they didn't.

LMAO, they got the prosecutor in Ukraine fired not too long after he raided the home of the Burisma owner. I'd say they affected policy. And meetings with the VP and Sec of State are almost as high as you can go in our government. Burisma spent their money well.

According to who?

The timeline and events. And more evidence is coming out as more FOIA documents are received.

None of your timeline or events demonstrate a causal connection. The State Dept watched Shokin waste US taxpayer dollars. They wanted him out.

Yeah, shortly after Shokin raided the home of the Burisma owner and attorneys and Archer had meetings with the State Dept and Kerry. There's at the very least an appearance of impropriety. Wouldn't you agree?

If that's all you knew about the situation, that might sound bad. However, that ignores a lot of exculpatory information which turns this from having the appearance of impropriety to not being a concern.

If that's all you knew about the situation, that might sound bad. However, that ignores a lot of exculpatory information which turns this from having the appearance of impropriety to not being a concern.
Is this what Adam Schiff wants you to parrot?

They knew about Zlochevsky being a problem. There's nothing credible about Burisma being a black hole for US aid to Ukraine.
Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...
Save your breath...I'm not buying it and the facts don't either.
My facts are all documented by Peter Schweitzer. You don't get to ignore what he's uncovered because it's inconvenient to your asinine narrative.

Peter Schweitzer plays very loose with the facts and makes monumental assumptions.

You see, there is some concern about how US aid was handled by Privatbank. Hunter Biden worked for Burisma. These are different companies run by different people.

White House Issues Formal Threat To Bolton To Keep Him From Publishing Book

The former national security adviser’s book will reportedly outline several instances of presidential misconduct at issue in Trump’s impeachment trial.

The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton warning him against publishing an upcoming book that alleges Trump abused the power of the presidency, according to a CNN report.

The warning ― which CNN says came in the form of a letter ― follows a New York Times report outlining key allegations of Trump’s misconduct believed to have been included in Bolton’s soon-to-be-released book, “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir.”

See the letter, via Associated Press reporter Zeke Miller, below:

More: W.H. TRIES TO MUZZLE BOLTON BOOK

What is Trump* afraid of? Will Senators honor Trump* or our Constitution? Bolton must testify!

According to who?

And of course you can prove the policies that resulted form those meetings weren't what were discussed in the house testimony, right?

Last edited:
According to who?

And of course you can prove the policies that resulted form those meetings those meetings weren't what were discussed in the house testimony, right?

Well, the testimony says that Shokin wasn't removed because of those meetings you've referenced. Contemporaneous reporting corroborates it. What evidence is there that some policy did change because of them?

White House Issues Formal Threat To Bolton To Keep Him From Publishing Book

The former national security adviser’s book will reportedly outline several instances of presidential misconduct at issue in Trump’s impeachment trial.

The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton warning him against publishing an upcoming book that alleges Trump abused the power of the presidency, according to a CNN report.

The warning ― which CNN says came in the form of a letter ― follows a New York Times report outlining key allegations of Trump’s misconduct believed to have been included in Bolton’s soon-to-be-released book, “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir.”

See the letter, via Associated Press reporter Zeke Miller, below:

More: W.H. TRIES TO MUZZLE BOLTON BOOK

What is Trump* afraid of? Will Senators honor Trump* or our Constitution? Bolton must testify!
Bolton of the swamp maybe being used to counter Hunter Biden as to not embarrass and indict Joe and his family for being corrupted.

And of course you can prove the policies that resulted form those meetings those meetings weren't what were discussed in the house testimony, right?

Well, the testimony says that Shokin wasn't removed because of those meetings you've referenced. Contemporaneous reporting corroborates it. What evidence is there that some policy did change because of them?

Once again, the timeline goes against you, why didn't they demand Shokin be fired months earlier?

ever heard of legal remedies to fix that? Why didn't he show up? he didn't work for the white house why the sudden change?
To sell books maybe?

Yes. The legal remedy is to call his as a witness during the Senate trial.

Good luck with that. I am going to laugh my ass off when you dipshits call him and he agrees with Trump that there was no quid pro quo..

What do we expect?.
Deferment cowards stick together

Deferments? Why are you hung up on something that hasn't existed in over 40 years?

When and where did you serve, or is your lack of service an embarrassment for you that you project on others?

Cowards got deferments.
I presume you know the cons dad gave the doctor an apt in exchange for the bone spur diagnosis?
As for me darlin I had the crap bombed out of me as a child. Saw dead neighbors in the next shelter.
Dad away 10 years fighting in Burma and Middle East.
Yes, I am hung up
You??

I suppose you have proof of your stupid lies? What? No?

I am sorry for your experiences but no one on this forum had anything to do with that.

You came across as not being an American, that is why you do not understand the way we do things here.

Oh it's still a part of the story. But the concern about Shokin's corruption came from the bottom up. The embassy staff in Ukraine had been getting fed up with Shokin's corruption and brought their concern to Biden and recommended that he be removed. Biden agreed and helped
And you know this how?
No one in the State Dept says that they were pressured by Burisma or Joe Biden to get Shokin fired.
The State Department did not issue an ultimatum to Ukraine officials....Joe Biden did.

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Joe Biden issued the ultimatum at the recommendation of the State Dept.
The state department doesn't make policy only the president
And you realize that doesn't help your case

Another brave pantywaist.
Over there in trench ware fare hero??

"ware fare"? Learn English please!

View attachment 303102 And we’re investigating the greatest president in the history of America
Read the book, Profiles in Corruption to learn about the Biden FAMILY.
What has that got to do with the con??
What does your retarded posting have to do with this thread?

Retarded? Stupid insult!!
Dead giveaway for zero college?
Just commentating on the stupid pic and...because Biden is an idiot, that makes the wife raper ok??
And omg I might have guessed, Peter sweitzer!!!
Books loaded with errors and bias?
Clinton Cash Author Peter Schweizer's Long History Of Errors, Retractions, And Questionable Sourcing

"Long history of redactions and errors??"
How's the gateway pundit these days??

You write like a middle school student. Who the fuck is the wife raper?

Do you even know what you are typing?

Once again, the timeline goes against you, why didn't they demand Shokin be fired months earlier?

The timeline is completely circumstantial. The noncircumstantial evidence goes against you.

They were pushing for his dismissal for several months. The loan guarantees were about to be committed so that gave them the leverage to finally get the prosecutor fired.

Really, possibly the most corrupt business in Ukraine had access to some of the highest levels of our government. You don't see that as a problem? Then you have our government officials violating the tenants of the UN charter by interfering in the internal affairs of another country. You don't see that as a problem?

According to who?

So? That is why Biden gave them an ultimatum.

The timeline is completely circumstantial. The noncircumstantial evidence goes against you.

They were pushing for his dismissal for several months. The loan guarantees were about to be committed so that gave them the leverage to finally get the prosecutor fired.

According to your House Managers, withholding aid is an impeachable offense.

Forum List

Back