The Border Wall Works

We don't have to build 2,000 miles of prison wall for hundreds of billions of dollars.

That's going to have minimal effect, if any.
How many miles of jail/prison wall is built nationwide?
Hundreds of billions? WTF?
Come on now exaggerator…Sotomayor is that you?

Hahaha…comedy gold. Do you folks ever listen to yourselves?
Walls don’t work…Armed drones can’t work…NOTHING WORKS….hahaha
Stop issuing travel / work visas to Mexico Central and South America.
Conduct aggressive raids of businesses and fasttrack deportations.
The solution(s) is/are simple…but LefTards piss themselves…they don’t want a solution.
Everything can be defeated. The question is cost effectiveness. Drones maybe cost effective. Needs to be studied not just going to jump on bandwagon though. Walls are expensive. Show me cost effective on drones I will support.

That is the wall Trump built. Mean while wanna get a vehicle through? 20 bucks worth of acetilen gas and torch across in seconds. Wanna get elderly and children across? Go to the border station get asked for passport. Show passport. Answer business or pleasure. Get across and just stay Wanna stay legal? Be female find guy that can't get any, give good blow job. Get married. Wanna stay legal make find fat female go down in her get married. The list goes on and on. The wall is for suckers.
I can get thru your front door with any number of things including my foot.

Are doors for suckers?

Just leave the frame empty... I'm sure you'll feel safer.

You wouldn't give me more NASA funding for your wall? Maybe some money to invest in green energy research and development?
Why would or should taxpayers pay you to protect their interests?
Securing our border and defending our sovereignty is the most fundamental responsibility of government.

Why would or should taxpayers pay you to protect their interests?
Securing our border and defending our sovereignty is the most fundamental responsibility of government.
Right now neither of us are getting what we want. Maybe we can both get what we want?

$30T in debt….the wall pays for itself…it’s elementary level arithmetic. You want to throw cash at fictional fairytale of sorts.
Green energy research and development and the exploration of our universe are not fictional fairy tales. Either way it doesn't matter.

You want something and I want something, and neither of us can get through the other. Try to work with me instead. You can't think of one single gesture you would offer me in exchange for cooperation to build the wall?

Last edited:

Man easily climbs over trump fence.

So one man managed to get over the well a year after Trump is out of office? I think we can tolerate one border crosser each year, don't you?

This is your proof that the wall doesn't work?

Of course, if there were any border patrol within 2 miles of that spot, they could just drive up to where he's trying to cross and wait for him at the bottom. The question we have to ask is why there weren't any border patrol waiting for him?

Green energy research and development and the exploration of our universe are not fictional fairy tales. Either way it doesn't matter.

You want something and I want something, and neither of us can get through each other. Try to work with me instead. You can't think of one single gesture you would offer me in exchange for cooperation to build the wall?
What you’re not understanding is that space exploration is not mandatory….Protecting the IMMEDIATE interests of Americans and defending our sovereignty is.
There’s no logical comparative to be made.

LOL, the border patrol instructs them to get off the wall where they walk a little ways down the wall and go over. But as already pointed out to you, it takes little time to get over.
You mean they walk over to a place the border patrol aren't watching? What place is that? Why aren't they watching it? If it takes longer than 5 minutes, the border patrol can easily get there in time to stop them, whereas without the wall it only takes 5 seconds, and they are in.

As usual the people who claim the wall doesn't work are full of shit.

Hungarian Border Fence So Effective Illegal Immigrants Are Now At Pre Migrant-Crisis Levels

The miracle fence: Hungarian police figures for illegals arriving this month have been so low since the 18th, they no longer even figure on government charts / Police.hu

iu

What you’re not understanding is that space exploration is not mandatory….Protecting the IMMEDIATE interests of Americans and defending our sovereignty is.
There’s no logical comparative to be made.
The logic is you cooperating with me so you can get something that you want.

The logic is you cooperating with me so you can get something that you want.
Trump did the right thing and pulled defense funds from the military…The American people should not have to beg for and bargain for national security.
This is all new to good real core Americans…REAL Americans have always shared the same desires with regard to sovereignty and national security. Only recently have they had to deal with an enemy within.
Do you see why real Americans want to see lefties in concentration camps?

You mean they walk over to a place the border patrol aren't watching? What place is that? Why aren't they watching it? If it takes longer than 5 minutes, the border patrol can easily get there in time to stop them, whereas without the wall it only takes 5 seconds, and they are in.

As usual the people who claim the wall doesn't work are full of shit.

Hungarian Border Fence So Effective Illegal Immigrants Are Now At Pre Migrant-Crisis Levels

The miracle fence: Hungarian police figures for illegals arriving this month have been so low since the 18th, they no longer even figure on government charts / Police.hu

iu

but it was a whole package of “border policing”, including the fence, the police and troops defending it, and effective law backing them up.

We have no such laws nor do we have anyone wanting to pass such laws.

Forum List

Back