The bots Tweet

Who said anything about always? It works more often than not and well enough that billions are spent on it.

HRC outspent Trump by 2x how did that work out for her? How did that new add for Gillette work? Lol

It worked out to 3 Million more votes for her. Thanks for pointing that out.

She would have had them anyway as they came from Leftist Commiefornia or are you saying she only got those votes because she bought them? Please clarify.
So 3 million more people voted from California than in a normal presidential election?

Source?

Normal? Define normal.

Any other presidential election.

Where's your source for your claim?

Anyone here change their vote due to Russian influence? Did you suddenly find yourself liking borscht and old Boris and Natasha cartoons?

That's like asking..."Who has ever seen a commercial and the went immediately out and bought the product?"

We know you're not smart but clearly you don't know how these things work.

If you hear something enough, you will start to believe it.

Maybe you.

I have heard that Obama was the greatest president of all time ad infinitum. I still don't believe it, but it does still makes me laugh.

I know how the ad industry works, tuna. Take my word for it.

Clearly you don't if you can't comprehend how people can be influenced by something that hear over and over again.

You're a moron if you work in the ad industry but can't grasp this concept.
You do have a point, as the American leftist media do this very thing.

HRC outspent Trump by 2x how did that work out for her? How did that new add for Gillette work? Lol

It worked out to 3 Million more votes for her. Thanks for pointing that out.

She would have had them anyway as they came from Leftist Commiefornia or are you saying she only got those votes because she bought them? Please clarify.
So 3 million more people voted from California than in a normal presidential election?

Source?

Normal? Define normal.

Any other presidential election.

Where's your source for your claim?

What claim?

Forum List

Back