The bots Tweet

Yeah, but a candidate openly asking for and his minions having no problem spreading the lies of another country is kind of new and if I was on that side I'd be embarrassed.
The information about Hillary was true.

Of course it was, all of it was true, sex rings and everything.
Of course there's always the kook fringe that no one believes, you know, like germaphobe Trump hiring some girl to pee in a bed. But that stuff about being "incredibly careless" when handling classified information, yeah, true.

That wasn't a fake story, it was just a bunch of unverified intel that was in the Steele Dossier. I don't know of any news source that claimed it to be real.
Like I said, there's always the kook fringe stuff that no one believes.

Or that Russians bought uranium from the United States thanks to Clinton, that's a lie as well.

Other countries are always going to do what they can to influence our elections. Pretending this is something new and different is foolish. Heck, I expect China to do a lot more than Russia.

Yeah, but a candidate openly asking for and his minions having no problem spreading the lies of another country is kind of new and if I was on that side I'd be embarrassed.

Of course there's always the kook fringe that no one believes, you know, like germaphobe Trump hiring some girl to pee in a bed. But that stuff about being "incredibly careless" when handling classified information, yeah, true.

That wasn't a fake story, it was just a bunch of unverified intel that was in the Steele Dossier. I don't know of any news source that claimed it to be real.

I bet you believed Clinton was very ill, probably should be dead by now, right?

She was drunk on wine. It mimicked a stroke and also explains her lazy fat ass neglecting campaigning.

I bet you believed Clinton was very ill, probably should be dead by now, right?

She was drunk on wine. It mimicked a stroke and also explains her lazy fat ass neglecting campaigning.

If that makes you feel better, did you come up with this one on your own or did someone whisper it into your ear?

Or that Russians bought uranium from the United States thanks to Clinton, that's a lie as well.

But that stuff about being "incredibly careless" when handling classified information, yeah, true. That was a biggee.

But that stuff about being "incredibly careless" when handling classified information, yeah, true. That was a biggee.

Yeah, she should have done a better job. How do you feel about people lying on their security clearance forms, being denied and then finally only because the president is related to them getting clearance? Then on top of that after all the Clinton criticism decides to conduct business by non-government means? You'd want someone to look into that, right?

Yeah, she should have done a better job. How do you feel about people lying on their security clearance forms, being denied and then finally only because the president is related to them getting clearance? Then on top of that after all the Clinton criticism decides to conduct business by non-government means? You'd want someone to look into that, right?

That kind of stuff started with Bubba when a lot of his people couldn't get clearances because of their drug use. Now, if you can show where they withheld and destroyed subpoenaed evidence and actually mishandled classified info, we can talk.

bots did it in the last debate and did it this debate.

Russia is out and doing their best to spread hate, division and lies.

Watch for it to increase and be everywhere next year. They're just getting started.

Even fox news is reporting it:

Bots targeted race during Democratic debate, researchers say

Please prove you are not a bot.

Notice I joined this forum years before the bots started.

Notice I never post any memes. Memes are a good indication of a bot.

Last, I'm telling you I'm not a bot.

Meanwhile the bots are out and it will get worse until the election. They're all trying to divide us by hate.

Are you going to fall for it? Again?

Watch for it to increase and be everywhere next year. They're just getting started.

prove you're not a Russian

Yes that person joined this forum just last year.

It's more likely that is a bot.

All the bots are russians for trump.

All the bots are russians who are trying to get trump reelected and divide our nation using hate.

I'm not a trump supporter.

Meanwhile the bots are out and it will get worse until the election. They're all trying to divide us by hate.

Another one that seems to think that Russian efforts started with Trump.

Russian trolls and bots have been around for decades.

Anyone here change their vote due to Russian influence? Did you suddenly find yourself liking borscht and old Boris and Natasha cartoons?

That's like asking..."Who has ever seen a commercial and the went immediately out and bought the product?"

We know you're not smart but clearly you don't know how these things work.

If you hear something enough, you will start to believe it.

Maybe you.

I have heard that Obama was the greatest president of all time ad infinitum. I still don't believe it, but it does still makes me laugh.

I know how the ad industry works, tuna. Take my word for it.
If you understood how it works, you wouldn't be questioning the "influence" it has on social media. Maybe it didn't affect you, because you are too rigid in your beliefs to change an opinion, no matter what you're told, but it affects plenty of others.

Prove it!

There isn't a way to prove the extent social media posts by Russians influenced the election. Just like you can't tell me how squeezing paper products on tv sold toilet paper.

However, there is evidence such as idiotic conspiracy theories push by Russians that those who are mentally challenged chose to believe. Like Pizzagate.
Pizzagate - RationalWiki

It's not too difficult to see Russia who targeted specific states like Wisconsin and Pennsylvania could either change someone from voting for Clinton or entice them to vote for Trump. Wouldn't take too many people since Trump's margin of victory was so slim.

They also caused a lot of people to just not vote. Either not vote for president or not vote at all.

I know that there was something like over 100 thousand of ballots in Michigan that had no vote for president in 2016.

It was a combination of the undervotes, the people who changed their vote and those who just didn't vote in 2016 that got trump elected. It was done by russia with trump. According to Mueller, trump and his campaign welcomed russia's help. trump has said himself that he will do it again. Moscow mitch refuses to allow legislation to make our elections safe from russia or any nation that wants to meddle in our elections. That legislation also would have made our infrastructure such as our electric grid is safe from hackers. Moscow mitch knows that russia is helping trump and welcomes that help.

Our elections have been hijacked and it's time to take it back. Americans should choose our leaders. Not anyone from any other nation.

That's like asking..."Who has ever seen a commercial and the went immediately out and bought the product?"

Maybe you.

I have heard that Obama was the greatest president of all time ad infinitum. I still don't believe it, but it does still makes me laugh.

If you understood how it works, you wouldn't be questioning the "influence" it has on social media. Maybe it didn't affect you, because you are too rigid in your beliefs to change an opinion, no matter what you're told, but it affects plenty of others.

Prove it!

There isn't a way to prove the extent social media posts by Russians influenced the election. Just like you can't tell me how squeezing paper products on tv sold toilet paper.

However, there is evidence such as idiotic conspiracy theories push by Russians that those who are mentally challenged chose to believe. Like Pizzagate.
Pizzagate - RationalWiki

It's not too difficult to see Russia who targeted specific states like Wisconsin and Pennsylvania could either change someone from voting for Clinton or entice them to vote for Trump. Wouldn't take too many people since Trump's margin of victory was so slim.

They also caused a lot of people to just not vote. Either not vote for president or not vote at all.

I know that there was something like over 100 thousand of ballots in Michigan that had no vote for president in 2016.

It was a combination of the undervotes, the people who changed their vote and those who just didn't vote in 2016 that got trump elected. It was done by russia with trump. According to Mueller, trump and his campaign welcomed russia's help. trump has said himself that he will do it again. Moscow mitch refuses to allow legislation to make our elections safe from russia or any nation that wants to meddle in our elections. That legislation also would have made our infrastructure such as our electric grid is safe from hackers. Moscow mitch knows that russia is helping trump and welcomes that help.

Our elections have been hijacked and it's time to take it back. Americans should choose our leaders. Not anyone from any other nation.

Yes, good point, I think that was the biggest impact was getting people to stay at home or skip that part of the ballot.

As for Mich, he's a coward who can't be seen doing anything that might remotely look like he is going against Trump. Either he'll be primaried or wingnuts will simply not vote for him in 2020 and thereby give it to the Democrat. Mitch is a very weak Majority Leader.

Maybe you.

Prove it!

Pizzagate - RationalWiki

Your two brain cells have been hijacked by Dem controlled media.

Maybe you.

Prove it!

Pizzagate - RationalWiki

Your two brain cells have been hijacked by Dem controlled media.

OMG, did you have a stroke or have you always typed with one hand?

In the future can you actually put some substance in your posts?

The Billions of dollars that are spent on ads every year is proof enough that it works.

LMAO. Marketing doesn’t always work. Ask Tab and New Coke.

Who said anything about always? It works more often than not and well enough that billions are spent on it.

HRC outspent Trump by 2x how did that work out for her? How did that new add for Gillette work? Lol

It worked out to 3 Million more votes for her. Thanks for pointing that out.

She would have had them anyway as they came from Leftist Commiefornia or are you saying she only got those votes because she bought them? Please clarify.
So 3 million more people voted from California than in a normal presidential election?

Source?

LMAO. Marketing doesn’t always work. Ask Tab and New Coke.

Who said anything about always? It works more often than not and well enough that billions are spent on it.

HRC outspent Trump by 2x how did that work out for her? How did that new add for Gillette work? Lol

It worked out to 3 Million more votes for her. Thanks for pointing that out.

She would have had them anyway as they came from Leftist Commiefornia or are you saying she only got those votes because she bought them? Please clarify.
So 3 million more people voted from California than in a normal presidential election?

Source?

Normal? Define normal.

Forum List

Back