The bots Tweet

Is the OP really surprised the Russian bots are out in force? they never went away. The fact they were going to start trolling about the coming election was a solid given.

The problem is not Russian bots but an electorate that is lazy enough to swallow the swill. You cannot stop fake news - misinformation has been around since the dawn of mankind. The real difference is that there are more tools than ever to verify facts.

It's you Einsteins that believe those weird conspiracy theories the Russians have been pushing. If it swung an election, feel proud.

Unlike you I dont feel Americans are that easily swayed. Online ads had very little if anything to do with their final decisions.

Prove it.

In the meantime, you idiots have been spreading the very same conspiracy theories the Russians have.

I have to prove a negative? Prove they did influence the votes. Keep in mind both Clinton and Trump were well known celebrities. Use common sense. I know It’s tough for you.

There isn't a measure that exists to gauge whether Russia's campaign worked or not and I'm not stating emphatically that it did. However where Russia targeted their social media ads is exactly where Clinton under performed. Also, as I posted previously, the lies Russians told ended up being carried by many on the right, like pizzagate.

And as the post above this one points out, online ads exist because they work.

Clinton was a weak candidate with or without the Russians. She got smacked in the debates by Trump. And many Sanders supporters turned on her as they thought he should have had the nod.

Be real, they were both weak candidates and Trump remains weak running into reelection.

Russia targeted the rust belt states and that's where Clinton under performed.

And apparently they voted for Trump.

Thanks for making that easy.

Yea, imagine that, the shrilary outspent the Donald by 5 to 1 on tv ads, and the russkis,
According to you, switched their votes for a paltry 5000 bucks.

So whose votes did they change? Certainly not the brain dead progressive voters who will accept any lie told to them yet keep on voting progressive , nor the hard corp trumpy bear types, who while not brain dead are loyal, so that leaves the middle of the roaders. You know the nonpartisan types.

Thanks for calling those people stupid, that will certainly help your cause

It's you Einsteins that believe those weird conspiracy theories the Russians have been pushing. If it swung an election, feel proud.

Ummm, it's YOU who are pushing that silly narrative, cupcake.

Nope, I don't believe there is a sex ring orchestrated by the Clintons. I'm not confused into thinking we sold uranium to Russia because of Clinton and I never believed that she was on her death bed.

Unlike you I dont feel Americans are that easily swayed. Online ads had very little if anything to do with their final decisions.

Prove it.

In the meantime, you idiots have been spreading the very same conspiracy theories the Russians have.

I have to prove a negative? Prove they did influence the votes. Keep in mind both Clinton and Trump were well known celebrities. Use common sense. I know It’s tough for you.

There isn't a measure that exists to gauge whether Russia's campaign worked or not and I'm not stating emphatically that it did. However where Russia targeted their social media ads is exactly where Clinton under performed. Also, as I posted previously, the lies Russians told ended up being carried by many on the right, like pizzagate.

Clinton was a weak candidate with or without the Russians. She got smacked in the debates by Trump. And many Sanders supporters turned on her as they thought he should have had the nod.

Be real, they were both weak candidates and Trump remains weak running into reelection.

Be real? Trump had zero political experience and beat the best candidate or most qualified per BHO. He thrashed her. Not his fault she was too lazy to campaign in Michigan and Wisconsin. Your sadness makes me laugh. Sorry.

If people were influenced by online adds then they are weak constitutionally

Yea, imagine that, the shrilary outspent the Donald by 5 to 1 on tv ads, and the russkis,

So whose votes did they change? Certainly not the brain dead progressive voters who will accept any lie told to them yet keep on voting progressive , nor the hard corp trumpy bear types, who while not brain dead are loyal, so that leaves the middle of the roaders. You know the nonpartisan types.

Nope, I don't believe there is a sex ring orchestrated by the Clintons. I'm not confused into thinking we sold uranium to Russia because of Clinton and I never believed that she was on her death bed.

You believe she messed up in Libya and smashed 12 blackberries and bleached her server. Crooked Hillary was a funny nickname but it was funny because many saw it as true.

Prove it.

Hillary lost those states cause she didn't get off her fat ass to campaign there.
She believed she had the election in the bag.

Carrying water for a piss-poor loser like Hillary is your style, tho'.

Prove it.

Hillary lost those states cause she didn't get off her fat ass to campaign there.

Part of the problem, sure. Both candidates were awful though and only one of them had Russia to share campaign data with and help run its social media campaign.

Part of the problem, sure. Both candidates were awful though and only one of them had Russia to share campaign data with and help run its social media campaign.

You keep beating that same dead horse. Russia had zero impact on the actual outcome. You’re one of those sports fans that blames the refs when his team loses.

Trump wasn't awful. He campaigned his ass off with the energy of a 40 yr. old and WON!

Prove it.

She underperformed because she was an arrogant ass who believed she didn't need to "waste her time" campaigning in an area she was sure was bought and paid for. She lost the rust belt because she was lazy.

If people were influenced by online adds then they are weak constitutionally

Yeah? So? Provide a link to any place where I have ever said any such thing. I do believe that some nefarious shit occurred with uranium one, and there is actual evidence for that, the rest is the nattering of kooks. Color me unsurprised that instead of dealing with the real issues you try and divert the discussion into nonsense. That is a very old, and worn out tactic. You'll have to do better.

Yeah? So? Provide a link to any place where I have ever said any such thing. I do believe that some nefarious shit occurred with uranium one, and there is actual evidence for that, the rest is the nattering of kooks. Color me unsurprised that instead of dealing with the real issues you try and divert the discussion into nonsense. That is a very old, and worn out tactic. You'll have to do better.

You don't believe any of it except you do. Great, nice work.

You don't believe any of it except you do. Great, nice work.

Hey Happy-Joy, why don't you move back to Saigon and hustle over-priced watered-down drinks. Your arguments have the same dishonest effect.

Anyone here change their vote due to Russian influence? Did you suddenly find yourself liking borscht and old Boris and Natasha cartoons?

That's like asking..."Who has ever seen a commercial and the went immediately out and bought the product?"

We know you're not smart but clearly you don't know how these things work.

If you hear something enough, you will start to believe it.

Maybe you.

I have heard that Obama was the greatest president of all time ad infinitum. I still don't believe it, but it does still makes me laugh.

I know how the ad industry works, tuna. Take my word for it.

Clearly you don't if you can't comprehend how people can be influenced by something that hear over and over again.

Only people who are weak-minded fools.

You're a moron if you work in the ad industry but can't grasp this concept.

I don't work in the ad industry.[/QUOTE]

So then you don't know how it works and were just talking out of your ass before. Got it.

Anyone here change their vote due to Russian influence? Did you suddenly find yourself liking borscht and old Boris and Natasha cartoons?

That's like asking..."Who has ever seen a commercial and the went immediately out and bought the product?"

Maybe you.

I have heard that Obama was the greatest president of all time ad infinitum. I still don't believe it, but it does still makes me laugh.

Clearly you don't if you can't comprehend how people can be influenced by something that hear over and over again.

And what exactly did people hear over and over again that would make them change their vote?
Personally I cant think of a single thing whether heard over and over again or not that would make me vote dem.

LOL, this is a joke, right?

Maybe you.

If you understood how it works, you wouldn't be questioning the "influence" it has on social media. Maybe it didn't affect you, because you are too rigid in your beliefs to change an opinion, no matter what you're told, but it affects plenty of others.

Prove it!

The Billions of dollars that are spent on ads every year is proof enough that it works.

LMAO. Marketing doesn’t always work. Ask Tab and New Coke.

Who said anything about always? It works more often than not and well enough that billions are spent on it.

Maybe you.

And what exactly did people hear over and over again that would make them change their vote?
Personally I cant think of a single thing whether heard over and over again or not that would make me vote dem.

This isn't,but you obviously are.

Maybe you.

If you understood how it works, you wouldn't be questioning the "influence" it has on social media. Maybe it didn't affect you, because you are too rigid in your beliefs to change an opinion, no matter what you're told, but it affects plenty of others.

Prove it!

The Billions of dollars that are spent on ads every year is proof enough that it works.

I've never purchased anything based on an ad other than a new sandwich from burger king.

Keep thinking that.

Maybe you.

This isn't,but you obviously are.

Good one.

Maybe you.

Prove it!

I've never purchased anything based on an ad other than a new sandwich from burger king.

Keep thinking that.

Holy Crap you're easily manipulated!!!!
I'm gonna guess you were too young for Jim Jones.....since you wouldnt be with us today.

Forum List

Back