The bots Tweet

Maybe you.

I have heard that Obama was the greatest president of all time ad infinitum. I still don't believe it, but it does still makes me laugh.

I know how the ad industry works, tuna. Take my word for it.
If you understood how it works, you wouldn't be questioning the "influence" it has on social media. Maybe it didn't affect you, because you are too rigid in your beliefs to change an opinion, no matter what you're told, but it affects plenty of others.

Prove it!

The Billions of dollars that are spent on ads every year is proof enough that it works.

LMAO. Marketing doesn’t always work. Ask Tab and New Coke.

Who said anything about always? It works more often than not and well enough that billions are spent on it.

Russkies spent 100k on social media. That wouldn't even buy a 3 sec. Superbowl ad if there was such a thing.
In your eyes, I'd guess you would call this a gorilla ad campaign; where in the real world, it has the same influence as a gorilla pissing, :piss2:which has no effect.

If you understood how it works, you wouldn't be questioning the "influence" it has on social media. Maybe it didn't affect you, because you are too rigid in your beliefs to change an opinion, no matter what you're told, but it affects plenty of others.

Prove it!

The Billions of dollars that are spent on ads every year is proof enough that it works.

I've never purchased anything based on an ad other than a new sandwich from burger king.

Keep thinking that.

Holy Crap you're easily manipulated!!!!
I'm gonna guess you were too young for Jim Jones.....since you wouldnt be with us today.

RDD & Happy-Joy ended up being chum in this thread. Afterall, IT IS Shark Week.....

Maybe you.

I have heard that Obama was the greatest president of all time ad infinitum. I still don't believe it, but it does still makes me laugh.

I know how the ad industry works, tuna. Take my word for it.

Prove it!

Who said anything about always? It works more often than not and well enough that billions are spent on it.

HRC outspent Trump by 2x how did that work out for her? How did that new add for Gillette work? Lol

Prove it!

HRC outspent Trump by 2x how did that work out for her? How did that new add for Gillette work? Lol

And Nike is a long established brand. Muppets will continue buying them even if a monkey promoted it!

bots did it in the last debate and did it this debate.

Russia is out and doing their best to spread hate, division and lies.

Watch for it to increase and be everywhere next year. They're just getting started.

Even fox news is reporting it:

Bots targeted race during Democratic debate, researchers say
So they are highlighting the biggest talking point of the left?

Comments on race would have no impact if you people weren't always crying wolf about it

Watch for it to increase and be everywhere next year. They're just getting started.

8 U.S. Intelligence Groups Blame Russia for Meddling, but Trump Keeps Clouding the Picture

If people were influenced by online adds then they are weak constitutionally

And apparently they voted for Trump.

Thanks for making that easy.
They were former Democrat voters so it makes sense...

Prove it!

It worked out to 3 Million more votes for her. Thanks for pointing that out.

Prove it!

And a complete loss. Interesting that you think 3 million more votes means something.

And a complete loss. Interesting that you think 3 million more votes means something.

It means more Americans wanted her for President than Trump.

E-Z pencil and paper math that you cannot prove as to Russkies being the underlying cause.
A totally lame try.

Prove it!

She would have had them anyway as they came from Leftist Commiefornia or are you saying she only got those votes because she bought them? Please clarify.

It means more Americans wanted her for President than Trump.

More Americans or more people in Cali and NY?

Sounds like we all need to ignore them and unite peacefully behind the Republicans.

The ones who want Russian help? Makes sense.

Other countries are always going to do what they can to influence our elections. Pretending this is something new and different is foolish. Heck, I expect China to do a lot more than Russia.

Yeah, but a candidate openly asking for and his minions having no problem spreading the lies of another country is kind of new and if I was on that side I'd be embarrassed.
The information about Hillary was true.

Sounds like we all need to ignore them and unite peacefully behind the Republicans.

Other countries are always going to do what they can to influence our elections. Pretending this is something new and different is foolish. Heck, I expect China to do a lot more than Russia.

Yeah, but a candidate openly asking for and his minions having no problem spreading the lies of another country is kind of new and if I was on that side I'd be embarrassed.

Of course it was, all of it was true, sex rings and everything.

Prove it!

Russkies spent 100k on social media. That wouldn't even buy a 3 sec. Superbowl ad if there was such a thing.
In your eyes, I'd guess you would call this a gorilla ad campaign; where in the real world, it has the same influence as a gorilla pissing, :piss2:which has no effect.

Most of them weren't even campaign ads.

Of course there's always the kook fringe stuff that no one believes, you know, like germaphobe Trump hiring some girl to pee in a bed. But that stuff about being "incredibly careless" when handling classified information, yeah, true.

Of course there's always the kook fringe that no one believes, you know, like germaphobe Trump hiring some girl to pee in a bed. But that stuff about being "incredibly careless" when handling classified information, yeah, true.

That wasn't a fake story, it was just a bunch of unverified intel that was in the Steele Dossier. I don't know of any news source that claimed it to be real.

I bet you believed Clinton was very ill, probably should be dead by now, right?

Of course there's always the kook fringe that no one believes, you know, like germaphobe Trump hiring some girl to pee in a bed. But that stuff about being "incredibly careless" when handling classified information, yeah, true.

That wasn't a fake story, it was just a bunch of unverified intel that was in the Steele Dossier. I don't know of any news source that claimed it to be real.
Like I said, there's always the kook fringe stuff that no one believes.

Forum List

Back