"The Brand is So Toxic". Democrats Fear Extinction in Rural US.

So Woke was made up by the GOP? Is that your claim?
No. Like the extremely stupid and counter productive phrase that showed up on a protest sign "Defund the Police" it and other stupid phrases have been coopted by the wordsmiths to both make fun of Democrats or to get their audience to feel anger at them as well. It's smorgasbord of feelings for the Cult.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: DBA
Democrats struggle with the uneducated and easily manipulated. Just have to hope people get smarter.

How are those "educated" folks in the Biden Administration working out for you?

What you really mean is that Democrats stuggle with people that can think for themselves rather than those that have been sufficiently indoctrinated via our educational system .

The words likely represent different things to the different audiences.

Nope, you're just a lying fucking Nazi trying to gaslight people because you got caught.

Critical Theory is an old Marxist trope based on oppressors and the oppressed. You Nazis reworked it to make race the central basis. All whites (Der Juden) are oppressors, all colored people (POC) are oppressed.

CRT is nothing more than "Mein Kampf" with whites playing the part of the Jews.

For example for me CRT is the real world study of the effects of the Golden Rule. The Light Skins from Europe had the Gold (and the technology) and thus made the Rules. The world we live in is a result of that. Teaching the history of how that happened is not CRT, imo.

So you just make shit up regardless of fact and reality?

We know that.

I think I'm too old to be woke. Let me just say that I don't believe you can call your self a liberal and support and do illiberal things.

You are a Nazi - period.

The words likely represent different things to the different audiences.

For example for me CRT is the real world study of the effects of the Golden Rule. The Light Skins from Europe had the Gold (and the technology) and thus made the Rules. The world we live in is a result of that. Teaching the history of how that happened is not CRT, imo.

I think I'm too old to be woke. Let me just say that I don't believe you can call your self a liberal and support and do illiberal things.
You're normal but the problem is some on the left want to take it to far and you know that

No. Like the extremely stupid and counter productive phrase that showed up on a protest sign "Defund the Police" it and other stupid phrases have been coopted buy the wordsmiths to both make fun of Democrats or to get their audience to feel anger at them as well. It's smorgasbord of feelings for the Cult.

The fascist party LOVED the word - it's ignorant, it's urban, it's black - for a decade. But the negative connotations now expose you so you pretend "Republicans made it up."

You fucking Nazis always sing from the same hymnal (Mein Kampf)

No one "coopted" anything - you became exposed.

As Super Fly said when asked why black slang changes so often "So whitey don't know what we talking about"

Your complaint is that the public know what the word means.

She was right. Jews are an ethnic group not a race. No critical thinking for you, aye, Mac.

As fruitcake Joy Behar correctly pointed out, the Nazi's considered Jews a different race, therefore, the killing of countless Jews was indeed about race.

Is Hispanic a race? Be careful.

You aren't too sharp.

As fruitcake Joy Behar correctly pointed out, the Nazi's considered Jews a different race, therefore, the killing of countless Jews was indeed about race. You aren't too sharp.
Hitler was stupid. Still doesn't make Jews a race.

How are those "educated" folks in the Biden Administration working out for you?

What you really mean is that Democrats stuggle with people that can think for themselves rather than those that have been sufficiently indoctrinated via our educational system .
Well let’s test that theory. You seem to be a Republican. Was the 2020 election legitimate or did the Democrats steal votes in 5 red states led by red governors with red election boards with smaller margins in urban areas but by picking up huge gains in the suburbs where Republicans didn’t accuse anyone of cheating? This will tell me how “independent “ of a thinker you are.

Well let’s test that theory. You seem to be a Republican. Was the 2020 election legitimate or did the Democrats steal votes in 5 red states led by red governors with red election boards with smaller margins in urban areas but by picking up huge gains in the suburbs where Republicans didn’t accuse anyone of cheating? This will tell me how “independent “ of a thinker you are.

I am not sure one way or another on the stealing aspect of it. I do know that they changed the rules and those rules certainly make it easier to individually cheat. I also know that the Democrats like these new rules because they seem to be to their benefit.

Lets see how much of an "independent" thinker you are. Do you believe that mass mail in balloting is as secure than in-person voting?

LOL!!! Ever notice that the only people using the word ‘woke’ are the rightwingers? They’re like kids with a new toy they just can’t put down. Grow up and have a real discussion.
Kind of hard to have a real discussion with folks who think babies are inert objects that magically spring to life at birth, believe a boy pretending to be a girl is the same thing as a real girl, and think that the multiple complex systems, both terrestrial and non-terrestrial, that shape global climate can be distilled down to CO2. Talk about folks that need to grow up.

I am not sure one way or another on the stealing aspect of it. I do know that they changed the rules and those rules certainly make it easier to individually cheat. I also know that the Democrats like these new rules because they seem to be to their benefit.

Lets see how much of an "independent" thinker you are. Do you believe that mass mail in balloting is as secure than in-person voting?
Define mass mailing. Which states? What fraud charges have you seen?

But, you’ll still virtue signal your white guilt on this board won’t you?
Please provide an example of my white guilt. I don't have any guilt over my ancestors bringing the well established institution of slavery to the New World or establishing a system that favored their decedents. The only collective responsibility I think we have as a society is to raise everyone out of poverty, regardless of their ancestry.

Define mass mailing. Which states? What fraud charges have you seen?

How on earth can they possibly find the resources to investigate all the instances of mail in voter fraud? That is part of the beauty of it. I bet if these new rules ended up benefitting the Republicans, Democrats would be very quick to condemn it. The point it is, it is very difficult to make the case that mail-in voting is as secure as in-person voting.

The only collective responsibility I think we have as a society is to raise everyone out of poverty, regardless of their ancestry

This cannot be accomplished via handouts nor elevating certain races at the expense of others. That is exactly the platform of the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back