"The Brand is So Toxic". Democrats Fear Extinction in Rural US.

Violent thuggery? You fucking douche nozzle. Violence and thuggery were the only tools used by the left through the summer of 2020 and only for the political purpose of ending the annoying orange. You turds have no room to talk on that score.
Violent thuggery.....
1645205104848.png

Of course it doesn’t…..You have created a fucked dynamic among the citizenry, no one can govern this nation and make everyone happy. We’ve lost our identity, we are just too different.
but but but…..our diversity is our strength
We have to invest our money in the American people whether that's health, education or infrastructure. Take a lesson from Spain and South America.

The leftwing media seemingly has no clue why this would be. But Democrats, they say, are desperate for answers. It never occurs to them that stealing an election from their candidate might make rural voters exceedingly upset.
Rural voters have common sense. It's a shame there aren't more of them. Anyway they will continue to elect patriotic Americans like Marjorie Taylor Greene to block the bills proposed by liberal Democrats.

Tennessee valley authority. It brought electricity to the rural south under FDR. Rural people remember.
interesting to me is its relevance to the thread. Obviously, it's history is unknown to many, but private industry was not capable of electrifying the rural SE. Not much profit ... at the time. Now there is, but that's because the TVA brought prosperity.

But the dems are faltering because the progressives want govt to do what people can do for themselves.

But you people keep insisting that we invest in Mexico’s most desperate….what gives?
You have no idea what I was talking about. We have the dumbest population in the free world and Trump is the poster boy. He gives you morons permission to be ignorant.. he champions stupidity.

You have no idea what I was talking about. We have the dumbest population in the free world and Trump is the poster boy. He gives you morons permission to be ignorant.. he champions stupidity.
I thought our dumbest are balcks and hispanics….don’t they all vote Democrat?
How do “dumb” people always out earn you uber intelligent weirdos?
6DF302F9-193B-4E2A-BBA4-68FFD634DE15.png

With all due respect, Surada? The people that put Joe Biden in the office shouldn't be accusing anyone else of championing stupidity! Just saying... :)

Sooner or later, poor people and Blacks are going to realize that Democrats have been playing them for decades. Hispanics are already catching on. When these people wake up to the fact that Dems lie like dogs and that their words mean nothing, that's when their party will be on thin ice.

Sooner or later, poor people and Blacks are going to realize that Democrats have been playing them for decades. Hispanics are already catching on. When these people wake up to the fact that Dems lie like dogs and that their words mean nothing, that's when their party will be on thin ice.
They realized that the GOP was using them in the 60s and 70s.

They realized that the GOP was using them in the 60s and 70s.
And unhappiness with the progressive politics of Bernie and AOC and her squad, doesn't mean gop votes.

I'm not sure about Sienna. I didn't see the logic in her opposing even moderate tax hikes. Now what the dems wanted to spend that on was not necessarily something good for Ariz.

Forum List

Back