The Buffalo Shooter draws a BLACK JUDGE - should he get the Death Penalty?

should he [Buffalo Shooter] get the Death Penalty?

• Total voters
Wrong again. Since I have said not all whites are racists, your claim of my racism is a joke.

My assertion is that every post you make is about racism.

All the while proving you are one of the most racist people on the planet.

According to a Court of Law he was, that was good enough for Zimmerman your eyes.
OJ obviously committed the murders and got away with both of them. Zimmerman was having the back of his head pounded into the concrete. So his guilt isn’t anywhere near as clear. But whether the accused is white or black or brown or yellow or red, our justice system is imperfect. Some innocent folks get convicted. Some guilty bastards get acquitted.

Man! This being “human” thing sure has some drawbacks, huh?

My assertion is that every post you make is about racism.

All the while proving you are one of the most racist people on the planet.
And every post I make has not been about racism, nor does the fact that I post about racism make me a racist. I am only a racist to uneducated, dumb, white racist trash.

I don’t think New York has the death penalty.

It's on the books, but a court found it to be unconstitutional, and the State legislature never fixed the issue the Court found. So now the bastard is protected via ex post facto if the legislature gets around to fixing the issue the court found.

If he's found guilty the most he can get is life without parole.....That's why they are playing the "hate card". If he's convicted without it then it's 20 to life with the possibility of parole.

I think his lawyer might go with a insanity plea like John Hinckley.

Way too much meticulous planning to ever be eligible for an insanity plea.

OJ obviously committed the murders and got away with both of them. Zimmerman was having the back of his head pounded into the concrete. So his guilt isn’t anywhere near as clear. But whether the accused is white or black or brown or yellow or red, our justice system is imperfect. Some innocent folks get convicted. Some guilty bastards get acquitted.

Man! This being “human” thing sure has some drawbacks, huh?
I guess that is suppose to make black folks feel better that you unjustly incarcerate or murder some of us. Man if you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.

It's on the books, but a court found it to be unconstitutional, and the State legislature never fixed the issue the Court found. So now the bastard is protected via ex post facto if the legislature gets around to fixing the issue the court found.

And how does it change his death if he dies after spending life in prison?

Forum List

Back