The Campaign Needs Emergency Room Help

Trump is sick with virus but he can't seem to keep up with Biden. It's damn near going to kill him. Winning is everything to Trump. That's right. We all know that. Putting others at risk seems it doesn't bother him either. He may lose. I know much of the country feels the same. Like they are losing and that equates to needing a change. I doubt Trump can meet up with reality. He is sick and done.

“The president’s stint in the Military Medical Center may have raised serious questions about his political future and his physical status, with doctors giving him a trio of therapeutics and his physician acknowledging that he is not yet out of the woods. But during his time away from the White House, Trump spent his weekend frantically working the phones, compulsively watching TV, and flagrantly disregarding the advice of his own public-health officials,” The Daily Beast reported Monday."

“He also was scheming. And at the top of his mind, according to three people with knowledge of his private comments, was how to reverse the damage that his campaign may be enduring by him being off the trail. Trump assured confidants that he would be back soon, though he wasn’t sure if he could commit to doing so in the coming week. And he previewed what is set to become the latest of many 2020 messaging reboots in the past few months,” The Beast reported.

Oh yeah, Newt makes a dumb remark. Strange how when it gets bad that guy appears.

QUICK..........Someone call the guys with the giant butterfly nets.

“And at the top of his mind, according to three people with knowledge of his private comments, was how to reverse the damage that his campaign may be enduring by him being off the trail.” ibid

More reckless, irresponsible campaign rallies with no masks or social distancing is what’s damaging and dangerous.

Trump is sick with virus but he can't seem to keep up with Biden. It's damn near going to kill him. Winning is everything to Trump. That's right. We all know that. Putting others at risk seems it doesn't bother him either. He may lose. I know much of the country feels the same. Like they are losing and that equates to needing a change. I doubt Trump can meet up with reality. He is sick and done.

“The president’s stint in the Military Medical Center may have raised serious questions about his political future and his physical status, with doctors giving him a trio of therapeutics and his physician acknowledging that he is not yet out of the woods. But during his time away from the White House, Trump spent his weekend frantically working the phones, compulsively watching TV, and flagrantly disregarding the advice of his own public-health officials,” The Daily Beast reported Monday."

“He also was scheming. And at the top of his mind, according to three people with knowledge of his private comments, was how to reverse the damage that his campaign may be enduring by him being off the trail. Trump assured confidants that he would be back soon, though he wasn’t sure if he could commit to doing so in the coming week. And he previewed what is set to become the latest of many 2020 messaging reboots in the past few months,” The Beast reported.

Oh yeah, Newt makes a dumb remark. Strange how when it gets bad that guy appears.

Hopefully Americans wake up and stop nominating people who are well past their prime. The world is a serious place right now and while folksy "big picture" people have something to contribute, our Presidents need to be able to focus.

I know right? Biden is a pathetic pick....

“And at the top of his mind, according to three people with knowledge of his private comments, was how to reverse the damage that his campaign may be enduring by him being off the trail.” ibid

More reckless, irresponsible campaign rallies with no masks or social distancing is what’s damaging and dangerous.

I love liberal desperation in the morning...it’s the smell of victory...

Hopefully Americans wake up and stop nominating people who are well past their prime. The world is a serious place right now and while folksy "big picture" people have something to contribute, our Presidents need to be able to focus.

As is the Blob.

We shouldn't vote for someone who can do 100 push ups based on the fact they can do 100 push ups alone but hell, having someone who can focus on a topic for more than just a few minutes would be great

/——/ Biden is so sick, they put a lid on his campaign every morning by 9:30. Trump is the energizer bunny.

It’s too bad dumb Don didn’t infect sleepy Joe. Then, both morons would cancel their campaigns and disappear into history.

It’s a wonderful dream.

Ahhh yes....What would the day be without a fresh dispatch of agitprop from the fifth columnists at Raw Sewage?

They have any new fertilizer from the Lincoln Project to spread on the field today?
Raw Story, Daily Beast and me all get the credit for what I posted and what I gleaned from them.
Pimpin' ain't easy!
So must being a robot, eh?
That's rich, coming from a paid spammer.
What I do is unpaid and all on my own. The copy is well done and concise. Your copy is incessant drool. Same shit, different day.
Suuuuuuure...You spam the most preposterously incredible dreck content from preposterous leftist lunatics for free.....lmao

OTOH, maybe you really are that big of a fool..
Talk about fools... the 1st time Trump blew smoke up your asses you all were hooked.

That we were and he produced. He actually came through on his campaign promises. Before Covid the country was in great shape and only and idiot like you would say it wasn't.

As is the Blob.

We shouldn't vote for someone who can do 100 push ups based on the fact they can do 100 push ups alone but hell, having someone who can focus on a topic for more than just a few minutes would be great

Yeah, he doesn't talk like a politican, and that drives progs crazy...

As is the Blob.

Yeah, he doesn't talk like a politican, and that drives progs crazy...

That's cause he's not a politician. He's a business man who know how to get shit done.

Forum List

Back