The Cappucino Corral

tumblr_nix2sfagZ61t7uvlqo1_400.jpg

Nearly 5am here and time for caffeine...I don't care what type ...just pour!!!!

Greg

I saw "cappucino" and had to come in....

Who's the barista?

Well, let me tell you.....the barista lives in Germany, so he is usually asleep when we want our Cappuccinos....you'll have to either make your own or wait till he wakes up....which may be really late for you....:)

Who's the barista?

Well, let me tell you.....the barista lives in Germany, so he is usually asleep when we want our Cappuccinos....you'll have to either make your own or wait till he wakes up....which may be really late for you....:)

The Barista has arrived!!!

Who's the barista?

"You have received 5,347,211 reputation points from Statistikhengst for this posting:

The Cappucino Corral

Please do not spend it all in one place."

:D

Who's the barista?

The Barista has arrived!!!

It's about time.....I've had tried several times to make a cappuccino only to get some watery fluid.........:eek:

Who's the barista?

"You have received 5,347,211 reputation points from Statistikhengst for this posting:

The Cappucino Corral

Please do not spend it all in one place."

:D

Those were the good old days.........remember, when we rose to the very top.......:p

Forum List

Back