The Cappucino Corral

Har! Looks like everyone in the coffee shop has gone to bed, but its time to get up in England so I thought I would pop in here for a frothy coffee.

Hello Dajjal, hadn't seen you in a spell. How's the weather in England? We're having some squirrely weather here in the US. In my area it finally is getting warm...should be a beautiful day. I'm ready to take all the covers off my plants....that's how sure I am we won't have any more freezing weather....:)

You can usually find me on the religion forum. As for the weather in England I have not had to use heating since last Saturday, I think spring is on the way.

The weather here is shifting immensely today - first warm, then very cool, then warm. It's giving me a headache. I think that a lady friend of mine is going to have to come over to massage my head tonight, to get that nasty headache to go away.

:D

I hope everyone is having a wonderful morning thus far. Cheers!

It's turned into a moody dreary day.

So I've retreated to red wine in a local bar/coffee shop.

They should play Billie Holliday. It would be appropriate.

I got my run in before the rain but it is an otherwise dreary day here as well.

I love Billie Holiday. Here is a treat to usher in some more pleasant weather:

The weather here is shifting immensely today - first warm, then very cool, then warm. It's giving me a headache. I think that a lady friend of mine is going to have to come over to massage my head tonight, to get that nasty headache to go away.

:D

Same here. Those air pressures in the Rhine Valley.

I get a massage twice a week from a bloke (okay okay, don't get carried away. It's on the Krankenkasse)

He also gives me one of those warm packungs.

2c6e25a0bc12ea65b12f3541919d7262.jpg

Har! Looks like everyone in the coffee shop has gone to bed, but its time to get up in England so I thought I would pop in here for a frothy coffee.

Hello Dajjal, hadn't seen you in a spell. How's the weather in England? We're having some squirrely weather here in the US. In my area it finally is getting warm...should be a beautiful day. I'm ready to take all the covers off my plants....that's how sure I am we won't have any more freezing weather....:)

You can usually find me on the religion forum. As for the weather in England I have not had to use heating since last Saturday, I think spring is on the way.

That must be nice. We don't have to use heating today, but earlier this week it was raining and it always makes it seem colder than it is.

Time for another joke..........

"The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students, so too the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time. Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a third time will incur a hefty fine of $180. Are there any questions?"
At this, a male student in the crowd inquires, "Er... How much for a season pass?"

Time for another joke..........

"The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students, so too the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time. Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a third time will incur a hefty fine of $180. Are there any questions?"
At this, a male student in the crowd inquires, "Er... How much for a season pass?"
:lol:

Forum List

Back