The Cappucino Corral

I saw "cappucino" and had to come in....

Who's the barista?

Well, let me tell you.....the barista lives in Germany, so he is usually asleep when we want our Cappuccinos....you'll have to either make your own or wait till he wakes up....which may be really late for you....:)

"You have received 5,347,211 reputation points from Statistikhengst for this posting:

The Cappucino Corral

Please do not spend it all in one place."

:D

Those were the good old days.........remember, when we rose to the very top.......:p

Just like Cream.... :lol:

It's such a beautiful day out today. I finally got all the covers off my plants and doing some other things I do in Spring.....I'm hoping that we have seen the last of Mr. Winter.

I have to confess that summer is most definitely not my favorite season, but do look forward to summer fruits and veggies....especially strawberries.

I don't grow a garden, but do have a few fruit trees.

May all of you gardeners here at the Cappucino Corral have the most bountiful ever!

Mertex which team do you like best so far, White Collar, Blue Collar or No Collar?

Well, that's a hard question. I was liking the no-collar, but they are decimating their own team. I didn't like Vince, he was way too controlling and paranoid, so even though I was glad he was voted off, I think Nina should have been voted off first. She is too emotional and worries too much about how she fits in, but she doesn't try to fit in. They only have 2 men left in the team, and Will is a weak player, so I don't see how they are going to win any more challenges.

I also like the blue-collar team, but they have a problem getting along. Mike is too bossy trying to get everybody to work, and Rodney is a loose cannon who doesn't like to be told what to do. Lindsey is kinda mouthy and will probably not last too long. I like Kelly, the state trooper and hope she remains long enough for the merge. The other gal, Sierra/Sienna seems okay, doesn't say much, probably playing it cool. Dan Foley is disgusting.....I wouldn't mind if they voted him off.

The White collar team seemed too snotty at first, and not organized, but seems to be getting a grip and are now winning competitions. I hope they vote Shirrin off....I don't like her attitude, running around naked in front of the guys, and some of them are married....just seems a little offensive to me. Joaquin, I don't care for much either, he chose to lie to the group....which I know is part of the game but I think it has cost him points in the social area.

Based on my observations, I think the White-collar team will probably be the one that comes out ahead...they don't seem to be feuding as much (at least from what we are able to see).

Which team do you like best?

Oh, and on the Amazing Race.....I was glad they didn't eliminate the two guys (one of them sang with New Kids On The Block) they seem like a real nice couple.

I was really impressed with the truckers coming in First! I didn't think they were going to last.

Mertex which team do you like best so far, White Collar, Blue Collar or No Collar?

Well, that's a hard question. I was liking the no-collar, but they are decimating their own team. I didn't like Vince, he was way too controlling and paranoid, so even though I was glad he was voted off, I think Nina should have been voted off first. She is too emotional and worries too much about how she fits in, but she doesn't try to fit in. They only have 2 men left in the team, and Will is a weak player, so I don't see how they are going to win any more challenges.

I also like the blue-collar team, but they have a problem getting along. Mike is too bossy trying to get everybody to work, and Rodney is a loose cannon who doesn't like to be told what to do. Lindsey is kinda mouthy and will probably not last too long. I like Kelly, the state trooper and hope she remains long enough for the merge. The other gal, Sierra/Sienna seems okay, doesn't say much, probably playing it cool. Dan Foley is disgusting.....I wouldn't mind if they voted him off.

The White collar team seemed too snotty at first, and not organized, but seems to be getting a grip and are now winning competitions. I hope they vote Shirrin off....I don't like her attitude, running around naked in front of the guys, and some of them are married....just seems a little offensive to me. Joaquin, I don't care for much either, he chose to lie to the group....which I know is part of the game but I think it has cost him points in the social area.

Based on my observations, I think the White-collar team will probably be the one that comes out ahead...they don't seem to be feuding as much (at least from what we are able to see).

Which team do you like best?

Forum List

Back