The Cappucino Corral

'Tis the season:

asparagus.jpg
Spargel mit Kartoffeln und Butter!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Good Morning, all you wonderful Cappuccinistis, and a good day of Humpings to you!

Not on so much this week, lots and lots of work, and a dear friend of mine is losing his sister to cancer. She is in hospice and not expected to live to the end of the week. My friend is not doing well through all of this - he is practically fallen apart - and I have been standing by his side through the last months. His mother is also 90 and not doing well, so the stress on him is enormous right now. Given the choice between hanging in front of the computer and watch people scream at each other or helping a friend in need, I will help a friend in need. I've known him and his mother for many, many years. Feel free to pray for W, if you are the praying type. I am expecting bad news at the weekend.

Best to all of you,

Stat

I will hold good thoughts for all involved.

Good Morning, all you wonderful Cappuccinistis, and a good day of Humpings to you!

Not on so much this week, lots and lots of work, and a dear friend of mine is losing his sister to cancer. She is in hospice and not expected to live to the end of the week. My friend is not doing well through all of this - he is practically fallen apart - and I have been standing by his side through the last months. His mother is also 90 and not doing well, so the stress on him is enormous right now. Given the choice between hanging in front of the computer and watch people scream at each other or helping a friend in need, I will help a friend in need. I've known him and his mother for many, many years. Feel free to pray for W, if you are the praying type. I am expecting bad news at the weekend.

Best to all of you,

Stat

Thank you. Just got in the door and I am feeling totally bushwhacked.

Best to all of you,

Stat

:smiliehug:

Best to all of you,

Stat

So sorry to hear that....I can't imagine your friend's sadness, my best to both of you.

Good Morning, all you wonderful Cappuccinistis out there, and a good day of Thor to you.

Today's a national holiday in this part of Germany (Corpus Christi - Fronleichnam), but I still have two important appointments today and on top of that, my best buddy is taking me to a workout. He is planning to ask his girlfriend to marry him today after said workout (she will be at the sports center, too, which is a real blessing :D ) and has requested that some of his best buds meet up with him and her at their favorite cafe later this afternoon to give him moral support .... lol..... and he wants me to film it for him. He's a great guy and she is not only an incredible looker, but also an unbelievably smart person (scientist). So, amid some bad news this week is also some good news today.

I'll be in and out, tapatalking when I'm on a train somewhere.... lol...

:coffee:

Best to all of you,

Stat

drifter
Are you watching the program by Bear Grills "Island" - it's like Survivor on steroids - kind of interesting but not anything like Survivor.

Best to all of you,

Stat

drifter
Are you watching the program by Bear Grills "Island" - it's like Survivor on steroids - kind of interesting but not anything like Survivor.
Mertex
I haven't heard of it, sounds interesting.

Big Brother is coming up soon too.

Best to all of you,

Stat

drifter
Mertex

I know....I'm counting the days.....:)

Best to all of you,

Stat

drifter
Mertex

It seems we are exporting a lot of our shows to the U.S.

drifter
Mertex

Mindful is the Bear Grills Island a show in a different country?

drifter
Mertex

Mindful is the Bear Grills Island a show in a different country?

In the UK.

Forum List

Back