The Cappucino Corral

original.jpg

You are such a nice person Stat. I am lucky to have you as a friend. :beer:

He really is a good guy, and I'm happy to have met you all.

I hope you get a much better sleep tonight, and that tomorrow is got through as smoothly as possible. There are lots of posters here who think very highly of you, as do I. You have a good soul.

I hope you get a much better sleep tonight, and that tomorrow is got through as smoothly as possible. There are lots of posters here who think very highly of you, as do I. You have a good soul.

Thanks! I have fun posting photos with you in the Eye Candy section and the cats thread. I like looking at photos it's relaxing.

I hate always talking about my sister, I feel guilty for bringing it up so much but it was real awful. I flew out to where she was and she was on life support but they said if her heart stopped again they weren't going to revive her. I was holding her hand when they took her off life support and my mom was praying for her and her kids were on her way there, my mom kept talking to her like my sister could hear her. But when I was holding my sister's hand, it was cold and I knew she was already dead, even before they told my mom they were removing her from life support. They took her off life support like 10 minutes before her kids arrived it was really devastating. We had been in a disagreement at the time and we weren't speaking to each other, so I always feel guilty.

I hate always talking about my sister, I feel guilty for bringing it up so much but it was real awful.

Don't feel guilty for talking about it. That was a mighty blow in your life, and it's relatively recent, too. A huge shock for you and the family, and I think it's very healthy to not bottle things up inside. As for the disagreement the two of you had, I would bet if she could, she'd tell you it's okay.

Thanks! I have fun posting photos with you in the Eye Candy section and the cats thread. I like looking at photos it's relaxing.

I hate always talking about my sister, I feel guilty for bringing it up so much but it was real awful. I flew out to where she was and she was on life support but they said if her heart stopped again they weren't going to revive her. I was holding her hand when they took her off life support and my mom was praying for her and her kids were on her way there, my mom kept talking to her like my sister could hear her. But when I was holding my sister's hand, it was cold and I knew she was already dead, even before they told my mom they were removing her from life support. They took her off life support like 10 minutes before her kids arrived it was really devastating. We had been in a disagreement at the time and we weren't speaking to each other, so I always feel guilty.
That's was tough. Two years is very fresh and reading your post I can feel your pain. It also help if you can talk to someone and I'm here if you want to talk about it. Be strong my friend.

I hate always talking about my sister, I feel guilty for bringing it up so much but it was real awful.

Don't feel guilty for talking about it. That was a mighty blow in your life, and it's relatively recent, too. A huge shock for you and the family, and I think it's very healthy to not bottle things up inside. As for the disagreement the two of you had, I would bet if she could, she'd tell you it's okay.

Thanks. Suicides leave unanswered questions and I always think maybe I could have saved her.

It really changed me, I try to be more careful how I treat people now more sensitive to what they may going through but also balance that with healthy boundaries.

On a happier note I have been walking 4 miles a day for a few weeks now at least 3 times a week. I used to work out 5 days a week and for a while I was doing real good back on track but then I stopped.

I love being out in the sun and nature and getting myself out a bit. I hope I stick with it.

The other day I was walking toward a river nearby my house and this cow yep cow lol was in the middle path just laying there, I was like uh should I keep going? I did keep going and walked around it and on my return back from the walk the cow stood up and starting walking with me, it had got out of its yard, I had to call the city and say this cow is following me haha, what a funny experience.

That's was tough. Two years is very fresh and reading your post I can feel your pain. It also help if you can talk to someone and I'm here if you want to talk about it. Be strong my friend.

Do you like to go boating?

The other day I was walking toward a river nearby my house and this cow yep cow lol was in the middle path just laying there, I was like uh should I keep going? I did keep going and walked around it and on my return back from the walk the cow stood up and starting walking with me, it had got out of its yard, I had to call the city and say this cow is following me haha, what a funny experience.

I can't think of much that can beat good old Mother Nature. LOL...that would have made a great pic, the cow following you home!

I can't think of much that can beat good old Mother Nature. LOL...that would have made a great pic, the cow following you home!

I did take a picture lol, my honey gave me a klonopin to relax, not sure if that's the correct spelling and so maybe tomorrow when near my phone I will upload it lol.

I did take a picture lol

Excellent!

I did take a picture lol

Excellent!

Do you like taking photos as much as looking at them? We have a fancy camera but I don't know how to operate all the gadgets, so I usually end up using a phone or cheap camera.

Do you like taking photos as much as looking at them? We have a fancy camera but I don't know how to operate all the gadgets, so I usually end up using a phone or cheap camera.

No, that was something my husband always took care of, and I never got the knack. That's something I should really learn, but like you, I'm not much for all the gadgetry.

No, that was something my husband always took care of, and I never got the knack. That's something I should really learn, but like you, I'm not much for all the gadgetry.

I made a new project of converting all my family and extended families videos and dvds to digital uploads, so fun for a lot of them to look back over the years and see it even on your phone. So that's been fun.

I made a new project of converting all my family and extended families videos and dvds to digital uploads, so fun for a lot of them to look back over the years and see it even on your phone. So that's been fun.

That's incredibly cool. I mean, I can't think of a soul who wouldn't absolutely love that!

Yep I want convert the old reel to reel films too.

My Professor reminds me of Sheldon (from big bang theory), kinda cute in a nerdy way :lol:

How is everyone?

I'm good.....been so busy trying to getting my yard looking "summer"....all the rain we've had has taken us out of "drought" condition....everything is super green this year.
It's a lot of work but it sure is worth it.

20150526_141239_zpshjenidat.jpg

Yep I want convert the old reel to reel films too.

We had that done, but unfortunately it was way back when, converted to video. Need to modernize my life a tad. :)

This gadget records you vhs and dvds directly to lap top and was only $20 bucks, pretty easy to do

TOTMC® USB 2.0 Video Capture Adapter for Windows Xp/2000/ Vista/ Win7/Win 8

My Professor reminds me of Sheldon (from big bang theory), kinda cute in a nerdy way :lol:

How is everyone?

I'm good.....been so busy trying to getting my yard looking "summer"....all the rain we've had has taken us out of "drought" condition....everything is super green this year.
It's a lot of work but it sure is worth it.

20150526_141239_zpshjenidat.jpg
Looks great Mertex, I bet you host Great Parties !!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back