The Cappucino Corral

Veterans-Day-Thank-You-quotes-Pics.jpg

TyroneSlothrop, et al,

that is a really good photo.

tumblr_nhkrd4SikS1s9x3i1o1_1280.jpg

the cosmos pulls on me like a mother does a stubborn child.... loving me as if I was "something fine" ..........:dunno:
:bow2:
(COMMENT)

I assume it is a meteor burning up. I have studied a couple of these taken near the Mojave Desert. Some of the Astronomers I've met call these "Silver Spears." They are quite beautiful.

Regards,
R

My Honey Do's have been mostly completed, there is still time to polish the deep cleaning I've been doing since Friday; the turkey is bought and the BIG Green Egg has been cleaned and ready to cook. Now is the time for all good husbands to say, ENOUGH!

The Niners and Hawks come on in two hours, it's time to brew some coffee, whip some cream, get out the Irish Whiskey and reminisce on the Bill Walsh era; before watching the most dysfunctional franchise in sports history, the current iteration of the SF 49ers - I'll still pull for the players, too bad we can't trade the ownership.

My Honey Do's have been mostly completed, there is still time to polish the deep cleaning I've been doing since Friday; the turkey is bought and the BIG Green Egg has been cleaned and ready to cook. Now is the time for all good husbands to say, ENOUGH!

The Niners and Hawks come on in two hours, it's time to brew some coffee, whip some cream, get out the Irish Whiskey and reminisce on the Bill Walsh era; before watching the most dysfunctional franchise in sports history, the current iteration of the SF 49ers - I'll still pull for the players, too bad we can't trade the ownership.

What is the "big Green Egg"? My husband hasn't done enough to be able to say "enough"......he's good to do last minute runs to the grocery store....as long as he can ride his Harley....:badgrin:

Forum List

Back