The Cappucino Corral

morning

BvCBTXFIAAEtG6-.jpg:large

drifter is that a bong? OMG!

Well, I just hired her, but if it cheers you up, Deri, I will send you my new maid for a couple of weeks.

sexy-maid.jpg

I'm sure Mrs Deri will have something to say about that...........:eek:

Yup, she will be only too happy to have someone else doing that for her! :D

Not dressed like that, I'm sure. Maybe Mr. Deri would...........:p

I think Mrs Deri would more than likely prefer this one....

3899345508_f12f8baa82.jpg

Mrs Deri is not into cross dressers! :eek:

:rofl:

Uhhh, what's a bong....

???

:D

More disturbing is that Mertex recognizes a bong when she sees one! ;)

It's not rocket science.....I've never used one, but I've seen plenty....this one ^^^^ is most ingenious...:)

Oh, and I have 4 sons....you'd be surprised what you can find hidden in their closets, sometimes....:D

Now you are admitting to snooping in your son's closets? :eek:

:rofl:

I've used bongs for pot before but I do not, for the life of me, understand how a beer bong works.

Little Miss Statalina did 2 straight hours of rollerskating today. Papa did 1/2 of inliners and then I walked with her while she skated. She is starting to skate down hills on her own now. Fun to watch. Then we played "soccer" :lol: for about an hour and then afterwards, I made Stat's famous Sunday pancakes for a middle of the day meal.

In Germany, this is common on Sunday afternoons, either pancakes or homemade waffles, but with fresh fruit on top.

She is showering right now and for the first time, will blow dry her hair all by herself seated next to me in the living room. The deal is when she does this on her own , then she gets some Tiramisu for dessert after dinner. Bribery is a wonderful thing.

She is loaded for bear and has energy for the next 8 hours, at least that is the feeling I get. I am ready to sleep now. Little Miss Statalina is wearing Papa out!!

LOL.

Little Miss Statalina did 2 straight hours of rollerskating today. Papa did 1/2 of inliners and then I walked with her while she skated. She is starting to skate down hills on her own now. Fun to watch. Then we played "soccer" :lol: for about an hour and then afterwards, I made Stat's famous Sunday pancakes for a middle of the day meal.

In Germany, this is common on Sunday afternoons, either pancakes or homemade waffles, but with fresh fruit on top.

She is showering right now and for the first time, will blow dry her hair all by herself seated next to me in the living room. The deal is when she does this on her own , then she gets some Tiramisu for dessert after dinner. Bribery is a wonderful thing.

She is loaded for bear and has energy for the next 8 hours, at least that is the feeling I get. I am ready to sleep now. Little Miss Statalina is wearing Papa out!!

LOL.

Would you like to have more kids Stat? You seem like a great parent. :)

Forum List

Back