🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The caravan is STILL coming.

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Thing is the military has been sent to the border and the parameters under which asylum can be sought has been strengthened by the Trump administration.

So all you lefty loons saying this subject would disappear can stop with your make believe nonsense. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually trying to protect our borders.

To seek asylum all one has to do is go to a point of entry.
And request it from a BORDER PATROL AGENT. Kind of hard to do if the military is in the way

I have to hit you on this again. All they have to do is go to a port of entry. That's all. NOW the UN has stipulated that you have to as a refugee go to the first country. You don't get to pick and choose. Consequently Mexico is the first country they are only eligible in.

Has the Nike shoe company sponsored any of them yet?

Attn. NIke: I see a big opportunity to profit here, don't let this go to waste.

They're walking, not running.

I'd be running like Forest Gump if I had to get he hell out of Mexico. That place is scary.

I've always enjoyed my time in Mexico...

1491591584578.jpeg

Damned dirty upper-class elitist! How dare you enjoy yourself off the backs of the poor working-class Mexicans.

:laughing0301:

I'm a big tipper...

aP2280108.JPG

Hey, that's alot of money in that part of the world. You could retire and become a king

It was ebola level hysteria. This is the last caravan you'll ever hear about from your party's media.
You're an idiot if you don't think the media will cover our border being inundated by thousands of illegals at once.
I'm talking about the buzzword used to make you dance for this particular election.
I vote in every election. Political ads are nothing more than an annoyance. I don't get cable news so you don't know what you are talking about
So you haven't found it odd that yours is pretty much the only thread in days about the caravan other than to comment on how conservatives and their media have completely stopped talking about the caravan?
I don't concern myself with what others decide to create threads about. I post about what is important to me and this is important to me because of the impact it has on the construction industry.

The construction industry NEEDS immigrants and it thrives on undocumented immigrants.

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Thing is the military has been sent to the border and the parameters under which asylum can be sought has been strengthened by the Trump administration.

So all you lefty loons saying this subject would disappear can stop with your make believe nonsense. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually trying to protect our borders.

The scaravan is coming, the scaravan is coming!:auiqs.jpg::backpedal::iyfyus.jpg:
What do you do for a living? How bout if we flood your local industry with green card holders with your exact skill set?
Here's a great example...

Disney 'forced 250 of its American IT workers to train up the Indian workers who replaced them' | Daily Mail Online

Now stick your head back up your ass

Trump hires immigrants.

You love Trump.

The subject has disappeared. Have you forgotten the absolute hysteria that completely disappeared on Wednesday?

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
BIRDS!

Can we expect to be shit on upon arrival?

The subject has disappeared. Have you forgotten the absolute hysteria that completely disappeared on Wednesday?

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
This thread and my posts from the past few days prove the subject isn't gone. Unlike Obama, Trump isn't all talk and no action. Obama wanted the public spectacle, Trump wants to actually deal with it.
I want a public spectacle...

Camps.

In Mexico...

3 year waiting period, In Mexico.

Cages.

For forced entry.

MRE's as meals for the duration.

Thoughts and prayers.

Hard labor.

On the chain gang.

And request it from a BORDER PATROL AGENT. Kind of hard to do if the military is in the way

I have to hit you on this again. All they have to do is go to a port of entry. That's all. NOW the UN has stipulated that you have to as a refugee go to the first country. You don't get to pick and choose. Consequently Mexico is the first country they are only eligible in.
They can not request asylum from a soldier. Nor can they request asylum if they cross anywhere but a designated entry point.

Trump administration tightens immigration asylum rules as caravans continue to push for U.S. border

The scaravan is coming, the scaravan is coming!:auiqs.jpg::backpedal::iyfyus.jpg:
What do you do for a living? How bout if we flood your local industry with green card holders with your exact skill set?

Disney 'forced 250 of its American IT workers to train up the Indian workers who replaced them' | Daily Mail Online

Trump hires immigrants.

You love Trump.

Legals by all means.

My name is Traveller, I am Tiny Dancers husband.
In order to gain an L1 working visa to the USA my company had to write a testimonial indicating that they needed me to do a job that no American could do.
I was part of a team that developed the first waterborne automotive coatings suitable for industrial applications.
They wanted me on site at Saturn as online product support so they had to justify why I had to be transferred from Toronto to Tennessee to perform this task rather then them hiring an American to do the job.
Personally I had to provide a copy of my degree, a testimonial on my status as a formulation chemist, how I fit into the development of the product and why no American could do my job. I was then brought in for an interview to cover the same material in person, face to face with an extremely aggressive immigration officer.
Now tell me about a mother f**king "caravan" of third world dirtbags that will never have to meet the same criteria in order to gain entry into the greatest land on earth.
I was a tax paying contributor to the USA and the great state of Tennessee and we did happily, joyously, assimilated to US culture.

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
BIRDS!

Use your imagination and see if you can convince people to believe what the caravaners have done to you

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 11.13.45 AM.png

I remember reading recently that the Army didn’t meet it’s recruitment quota. I can’t imagine how sick it would make one of our soldiers to chase down a 4 y/o girl or, much worse, open fire on a mother carrying her baby. I’m happy that these brave women and men volunteer to serve but I wouldn’t think that in their wildest dreams, this is what they signed up for.

Trump hires immigrants.

You love Trump.

Legals by all means.

In order to gain an L1 working visa to the USA my company had to write a testimonial indicating that they needed me to do a job that no American could do.
I was part of a team that developed the first waterborne automotive coatings suitable for industrial applications.
They wanted me on site at Saturn as online product support so they had to justify why I had to be transferred from Toronto to Tennessee to perform this task rather then them hiring an American to do the job.
Personally I had to provide a copy of my degree, a testimonial on my status as a formulation chemist, how I fit into the development of the product and why no American could do my job. I was then brought in for an interview to cover the same material in person, face to face with an extremely aggressive immigration officer.
Now tell me about a mother f**king "caravan" of third world dirtbags that will never have to meet the same criteria in order to gain entry into the greatest land on earth.
I was a tax paying contributor to the USA and the great state of Tennessee and we did happily, joyously, assimilated to US culture.
^ This is the problem with America; foreigners coming into America to do jobs they've killed for us honest, God fearing Americans. Close the border; BOTH borders!

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
This thread and my posts from the past few days prove the subject isn't gone. Unlike Obama, Trump isn't all talk and no action. Obama wanted the public spectacle, Trump wants to actually deal with it.
So you HAVE forgotten the total hysteria your party's media was in until just after the election was over. You're saying this caravan has now reached a city hundreds of miles away from our border and don't have vehicles?
That is normal electioneering ya twit and you know it. Pre election every issue on earth is a 3 alarm fire. Then post election most issues fade for two more years while some still present a problem despite the lack of campaign ads or rallies.

Don't be such a fucking tard
It was ebola level hysteria. This is the last caravan you'll ever hear about from your party's media.
You're an idiot if you don't think the media will cover our border being inundated by thousands of illegals at once.

You mean refugees presenting themselves legally at the border as asylum seekers, don't you? (They do it every year) I'm just giving you the facts. Now that Fox has stopped squawking about the "invading hoards", maybe you'll listen and learn.

Fox's Shep Smith rips Trump rhetoric on caravan: 'There is no invasion'

View attachment 228261

I remember reading recently that the Army didn’t meet it’s recruitment quota. I can’t imagine how sick it would make one of our soldiers to chase down a 4 y/o girl or, much worse, open fire on a mother carrying her baby. I’m happy that these brave women and men volunteer to serve but I wouldn’t think that in their wildest dreams, this is what they signed up for.
Didn't think about it that way. And all for a political stunt. I've read the move is costing over $100 million.

Trump hires immigrants.

You love Trump.

Legals by all means.

condolences

Trump hires immigrants.

You love Trump.

Legals by all means.

^ This is the problem with America; foreigners coming into America to do jobs they've killed for us honest, God fearing Americans. Close the border; BOTH borders!

Nothing in that story about fleeing poverty and violence...like the refugees in the caravan are...

The migrants have many stories and many ways to describe their decision to pick up and leave, but almost all of them come down to the same thing. At one of the stops along the way, a young man carried around a big piece of cardboard with a handwritten message: “We migrate because of the humanitarian crisis in our country of Honduras, because we’re being governed by a heartless president who doesn’t feel the pain of a nation bathed in blood and full of poverty, where children are dying of malnutrition for lack of any public aid from those who govern.”
Why the Refugee Caravan Is So Big—and What We Need to Do About It

Reminds me of something...

CT9-1b8WoAAfYWt

Trump hires immigrants.

You love Trump.

Legals by all means.

Nothing in that story about fleeing poverty and violence...like the refugees in the caravan are...

The migrants have many stories and many ways to describe their decision to pick up and leave, but almost all of them come down to the same thing. At one of the stops along the way, a young man carried around a big piece of cardboard with a handwritten message: “We migrate because of the humanitarian crisis in our country of Honduras, because we’re being governed by a heartless president who doesn’t feel the pain of a nation bathed in blood and full of poverty, where children are dying of malnutrition for lack of any public aid from those who govern.”

CT9-1b8WoAAfYWt
I was talking to TD's job stealing husband

They can not request asylum from a soldier. Nor can they request asylum if they cross anywhere but a designated entry point.

Trump administration tightens immigration asylum rules as caravans continue to push for U.S. border

Trump hires immigrants.

You love Trump.

Legals by all means.

CT9-1b8WoAAfYWt
First country. International rules.

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
BIRDS!

Use your imagination and see if you can convince people to believe what the caravaners have done to you
These "Caravaners" have done absolutely nothing to me...

Your imagination has seriously robbed you of cognitive thought.

Convince me otherwise.

I won't insult you.

Trump hires immigrants.

You love Trump.

Legals by all means.

PPG bought the lab my husband was part of.

:lol:

You know Pittsburgh Paint and Glass. American company beating BASF out to secure an amazing technology developed in Canada to benefit the most pro USA car company you could dream of.

Saturn demanded that the original development team was on site as product support. NO AMERICAN could do this job.

Oh and by the way, waterborne paint is so enviro freindly.

bottom line PPG had to PROVE no one in America could do my husband's job. No one was out there who could monitor his teams paint going on Saturns. Deal with it.

And its not bragging rights but part of the music industry that you cannot have someone from Belize for example to represent any of the bands I brought to the US or represented US musicians coming to Canada.

It is not bragging but a statement of fact that my husband and I are exceptional in the fields we chose.

Forum List

Back