🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The caravan is STILL coming.

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Thing is the military has been sent to the border and the parameters under which asylum can be sought has been strengthened by the Trump administration.

So all you lefty loons saying this subject would disappear can stop with your make believe nonsense. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually trying to protect our borders.
The subject has disappeared. Have you forgotten the absolute hysteria that completely disappeared on Wednesday?

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
This thread and my posts from the past few days prove the subject isn't gone. Unlike Obama, Trump isn't all talk and no action. Obama wanted the public spectacle, Trump wants to actually deal with it.
So you HAVE forgotten the total hysteria your party's media was in until just after the election was over. You're saying this caravan has now reached a city hundreds of miles away from our border and don't have vehicles?
That is normal electioneering ya twit and you know it. Pre election every issue on earth is a 3 alarm fire. Then post election most issues fade for two more years while some still present a problem despite the lack of campaign ads or rallies.

Don't be such a fucking tard
It was ebola level hysteria. This is the last caravan you'll ever hear about from your party's media.

Nope, wait til September 2020.

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Thing is the military has been sent to the border and the parameters under which asylum can be sought has been strengthened by the Trump administration.

So all you lefty loons saying this subject would disappear can stop with your make believe nonsense. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually trying to protect our borders.

The scaravan is coming, the scaravan is coming!:auiqs.jpg::backpedal::iyfyus.jpg:
What do you do for a living? How bout if we flood your local industry with green card holders with your exact skill set?
Here's a great example...

Disney 'forced 250 of its American IT workers to train up the Indian workers who replaced them' | Daily Mail Online

Now stick your head back up your ass

I am a pipefitter, I do not run scared of every single thing like you snowflake rethugs. Here is an idea, punish the contractors and corporations that hire these illegals. Nah, you will just give them a tax cut!

The scaravan is coming, the scaravan is coming!:auiqs.jpg::backpedal::iyfyus.jpg:
What do you do for a living? How bout if we flood your local industry with green card holders with your exact skill set?

Disney 'forced 250 of its American IT workers to train up the Indian workers who replaced them' | Daily Mail Online

I am a pipefitter, I do not run scared of every single thing like you snowflake rethugs. Here is an idea, punish the contractors and corporations that hire these illegals. Nah, you will just give them a tax cut!
About 15 years ago the union picketed me on a commercial job. It was a company who's showrooms and displays I remodeled every year in winter.
Because of all the bad publicity on the sidewalk they stopped seeking American workers and hired a company out of Poland to do all their future work.

You leftists fuck up everything you touch

About 15 years ago the union picketed me on a commercial job. It was a company who's showrooms and displays I remodeled every year in winter.
Because of all the bad publicity on the sidewalk they stopped seeking American workers and hired a company out of Poland to do all their future work.

You leftists fuck up everything you touch

Union bashing, how Rethugicon of you. Sorry you like working more for less. Please keep being stupid.

That's a good example. Here is another good example.
Trump's Mar-a-Lago Obtains Visas For 70 Foreign Workers | HuffPost

President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort has been granted 70 visas to bring in foreign workers for the winter season, The Palm Beach Post reports.

That’s a 9 percent increase from last year, when Mar-a-Lago hired 64 workers under the H-2B visa program.

Leave it to Liberals to be blissfully ignorant to the major problems that mass waves of immigrants showing up at our border present. Both short term and long term problems. Oh and those poor Americans Liberals pretend to care about so much are the ones most impacted by a new surge of incoming immigrants.

President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort has been granted 70 visas to bring in foreign workers for the winter season, The Palm Beach Post reports.

That’s a 9 percent increase from last year, when Mar-a-Lago hired 64 workers under the H-2B visa program.

Now that is MAGA!

I don't disagree with you AT ALL. I also bashed him pre election for his own family's over seas businesses that make products sold here.

Now what?

Is Y2K still a thing?

Is Y2K still a thing?

came and gone.

Has the caravan reached the border yet?

They're not heading for the border anymore. Someone told them that they'd have a much better life in the UK and some Mexican evangelist has convinced them that they can walk on water, so they've change course.

The Mexican Coast Guard is standing by to rescue whatever survivors there are.

To seek asylum all one has to do is go to a point of entry.

Damn... they could have walked here by now.

Oh, wait.... never mind.

Has the Nike shoe company sponsored any of them yet?

Attn. NIke: I see a big opportunity to profit here, don't let this go to waste.

They're walking, not running.

I'd be running like Forest Gump if I had to get he hell out of Mexico. That place is scary.

I've always enjoyed my time in Mexico...

1491591584578.jpeg

Damned dirty upper-class elitist! How dare you enjoy yourself off the backs of the poor working-class Mexicans.

:laughing0301:

And request it from a BORDER PATROL AGENT. Kind of hard to do if the military is in the way

And request it from a BORDER PATROL AGENT. Kind of hard to do if the military is in the way
The military's job is to get the illegals to border patrol agents.

Damn... they could have walked here by now.

Oh, wait.... never mind.

Has the Nike shoe company sponsored any of them yet?

Attn. NIke: I see a big opportunity to profit here, don't let this go to waste.

They're walking, not running.

I'd be running like Forest Gump if I had to get he hell out of Mexico. That place is scary.

I've always enjoyed my time in Mexico...

1491591584578.jpeg

Damned dirty upper-class elitist! How dare you enjoy yourself off the backs of the poor working-class Mexicans.

:laughing0301:

I'm a big tipper...

aP2280108.JPG

What are you talking about? I'm up here in Canada now Gramps. Just south of me less than a mile is a port of entry. These are the legal ways asylum seekers can enter America. Holy freaking toledo.

Holy toledo read the laws.

At Ports of Entry | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Forum List

Back