🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The caravan is STILL coming.

Damn... they could have walked here by now.

Oh, wait.... never mind.
They waited on the Mexican government to deliver them to the border but unlike Obama, Trump told the Mexican government not to aid this invasion force and Mexico complied.

I get it. I myself go to some pretty extreme measure to get my daily steps up.

IMG_1180edit.jpg

I'm a slave to my FitBit.
No Need for a fit bit when you live my life...

Well, when I first started my latest job, I was on foot all day. Now, I spend half my day in a car, the other half in the station.

I prefer the walking.

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Thing is the military has been sent to the border and the parameters under which asylum can be sought has been strengthened by the Trump administration.

So all you lefty loons saying this subject would disappear can stop with your make believe nonsense. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually trying to protect our borders.
The subject has disappeared. Have you forgotten the absolute hysteria that completely disappeared on Wednesday?

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
This thread and my posts from the past few days prove the subject isn't gone. Unlike Obama, Trump isn't all talk and no action. Obama wanted the public spectacle, Trump wants to actually deal with it.
So you HAVE forgotten the total hysteria your party's media was in until just after the election was over. You're saying this caravan has now reached a city hundreds of miles away from our border and don't have vehicles?
That is normal electioneering ya twit and you know it. Pre election every issue on earth is a 3 alarm fire. Then post election most issues fade for two more years while some still present a problem despite the lack of campaign ads or rallies.

Don't be such a fucking tard
It was ebola level hysteria. This is the last caravan you'll ever hear about from your party's media.
You're an idiot if you don't think the media will cover our border being inundated by thousands of illegals at once.

The subject has disappeared. Have you forgotten the absolute hysteria that completely disappeared on Wednesday?

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
This thread and my posts from the past few days prove the subject isn't gone. Unlike Obama, Trump isn't all talk and no action. Obama wanted the public spectacle, Trump wants to actually deal with it.
So you HAVE forgotten the total hysteria your party's media was in until just after the election was over. You're saying this caravan has now reached a city hundreds of miles away from our border and don't have vehicles?
That is normal electioneering ya twit and you know it. Pre election every issue on earth is a 3 alarm fire. Then post election most issues fade for two more years while some still present a problem despite the lack of campaign ads or rallies.

It was ebola level hysteria. This is the last caravan you'll ever hear about from your party's media.
You're an idiot if you don't think the media will cover our border being inundated by thousands of illegals at once.
I'm talking about the buzzword used to make you dance for this particular election.

Didn’t some vet just shoot up 12 people in a bar or something? Talk about that!

I'm talking about the buzzword used to make you dance for this particular election.
I vote in every election. Political ads are nothing more than an annoyance. I don't get cable news so you don't know what you are talking about

I vote in every election. Political ads are nothing more than an annoyance. I don't get cable news so you don't know what you are talking about
So you haven't found it odd that yours is pretty much the only thread in days about the caravan other than to comment on how conservatives and their media have completely stopped talking about the caravan?

Damn... they could have walked here by now.

Oh, wait.... never mind.

Has the Nike shoe company sponsored any of them yet?

Attn. NIke: I see a big opportunity to profit here, don't let this go to waste.

Dude. You are so embarrassed by your own politics that you deny them every fucking day.

You are a FOX and RW radio junkie. We all know it. Why not just admit it?

The “caravan” isn’t an issue if TRUMP doesn’t tweet about it. He has stopped tweeting about it. Period.

So you haven't found it odd that yours is pretty much the only thread in days about the caravan other than to comment on how conservatives and their media have completely stopped talking about the caravan?
I don't concern myself with what others decide to create threads about. I post about what is important to me and this is important to me because of the impact it has on the construction industry.

Funny how is something threatens your entitlements the talk of it is ok but if something threatens MY income it isn't worthy of discussion.
I assure you that illegals in the construction industry bring a negative impact to many aspects of it. Everything from straight up taking jobs that Americans would take to driving down bids regionally to oppressing wages.

You get someone to mow your lawn cheap despite the impact it has on Americans.

IT IS AN ISSUE

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Thing is the military has been sent to the border and the parameters under which asylum can be sought has been strengthened by the Trump administration.

So all you lefty loons saying this subject would disappear can stop with your make believe nonsense. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually trying to protect our borders.

The scaravan is coming, the scaravan is coming!:auiqs.jpg::backpedal::iyfyus.jpg:

The scaravan is coming, the scaravan is coming!:auiqs.jpg::backpedal::iyfyus.jpg:
What do you do for a living? How bout if we flood your local industry with green card holders with your exact skill set?
Here's a great example...

Disney 'forced 250 of its American IT workers to train up the Indian workers who replaced them' | Daily Mail Online

Now stick your head back up your ass

Forum List

Back