The Chinese Communist Party destroyed or damaged at least 16,000 mosques in Xinjiang. why Muslims, our radical - left, Turks, DONT CARE ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
why Muslims, our radical - left, Turks DONT CARE ? where are you all SO CALLED global south- FULL TIME " anti- imperialists" ?

MASKAL MEME logo.jpg

NBC just edited out of their broadcast an American woman who won the gold and praised G-d. Do you think the West cares about ANYONES religion anymore?

It's not fake news, I say the before and after.

Stop challenging me, it's a sin for me to bear false witness. I'm certainly not going to injure my image before G-d by lying about something so trivial as a creepy edit by NBC.

where is your link to back up your claim.

no link, it is fake news

I can't link it as I say it a week ago on youtube. Search for it, it was an American woman of color.

I don't think it was G-d specifically, it may have been Jesus or something, but it was clearly edited out when they posted the actual interview and what they cut out.

I'm making a greater point. The West is becoming more aligned with the Communists than you appreciate.
YOU ARE SO WRONG SO WRONG , the Free World is the heaven for all religions . Moscow and Han empire are the pure hell .

in Ukraine, the real Christians are the legit target for Moscow imperialistic barbarians

Father Stepan of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church in near Kherson .Tortured to death by Muscovites for refusing to hand the town's church over to Moscow stalin´s 🇷🇺KGB "church". and Several Baptists were well martyred in the Donbass my Muscovites in 2014. No one should have been under any illusions what would happen....

YOU ARE SO WRONG SO WRONG , the Free World is the heaven for all religions . Moscow and Han empire are the pure hell .

in Ukraine, the real Christians are the legit target for Moscow imperialistic barbarians

Father Stepan of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church in near Kherson .Tortured to death by Muscovites for refusing to hand the town's church over to Moscow stalin´s 🇷🇺KGB "church". and Several Baptists were well martyred in the Donbass my Muscovites in 2014. No one should have been under any illusions what would happen....

I regret to tell you that you don't understand the evil that is rising in too many institutions.

Look after your soul because there are quite a few that will coming for it. Increasingly people will have to keep their faith to themselves, in the shadows, without any symbols worn on their heads or around their necks. Especially the oldest of the Abraham religions.

Forum List

Back