The Christian Nakba

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpIWDjQLUU]The Christian Nakba - YouTube[/ame]​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o59AtDW-9Q]Muslims killed 500 Christians in Nigeria.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Seal, in what way were the contents of that video 'hate speech' according to you? Were there false accusations made? Were the incidents described falsified, or addressed in misleading terms?

Seal, in what way were the contents of that video 'hate speech' according to you? Were there false accusations made? Were the incidents described falsified, or addressed in misleading terms?
When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger.

this is little more than sheer hate speech and if anyone should act on it and it is traced back to you and this board, i hope those involved will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Seal I was so intrigued by YOUR COMMENT ---that I watched the video-----just
what do you imagine was presented in that video that IN ANY WAY VIOLATES
ANY LAW (assuming that we are not in saudi arabia) ? ????

Very good seal-----you reminded my of my childhood TWICE today----I grew
up in a town that had a considerable population of your kith and kin---that is--
particularly of your SUB TYPE------as you know the larger group of your kith
and kin murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in genocides related to the
filth filth of their ideology----but in my town----the subtype contributed
to the fact that the town----way back in the 1950s was DENSELY LITTERED
with propaganda very similar to that which you presented-----some of it was actually
OLD in the 1950s and went back even to the 1800s. The second reminder you
offered me today----of my childhood---was your comment on a jew killed in Israel who
you termed a "DUALIE"-------"dualie" is a term which,, as I recall----goes way back to the
60s ----whe some filth promulgated the idea-----(popular in the literature of your
kith and kin in my little town) ----that congress had passed a SPECIAL LAW---allowing
jews and ONLY JEWS to have dual citizenship. As it happens----Patrick----may
he rest in peace-----was killed in viet nam----in the mid sixties. Interestingly enough--
since his family had IRISH CITIZENSHIP-----the whole gang (parents and surviving
six children) went "back to Ireland"------well------your post shocked me------
but now-----It seems logical that I could justly say "good riddance, patrick-----who
needs stinking dualies"-------It may be logical----but I find it hard to be
as vulgar and disgusting as are you---- PS----the family returned to the USA
less than two years later--couldn't hack it in Ireland-----strange---the father never
stopped COMPLAINING in the USA---- In fact his complaints were similar to yours.

I do recall one day----he so annoyed my mom that she snapped-----
neighborhoods do not deteriorate to filth and disorder when WE
move in............ that was in the 1950s----before patrick died---murdered--
sitting in a cafe in Viet Nam----it was an attack on US soldiers at leisure.

I was horrified back then----glad you made it ok

Last edited:

Oh the irony of this one! Roudy puts up a video condemning the slaughter of Christians and Seal cries, Hate speech!

Does it get any more transparent than this, folks? I think not!

-Jeremiah

Oh the irony of this one! Roudy puts up a video condemning the slaughter of Christians and Seal cries, Hate speech!

Does it get any more transparent than this, folks? I think not!

-Jeremiah

I am still confused as to what is "ILLEGAL" about the material
as presented in the video. People gave personal accounts---
and they did not INCITE ---at all. Seal's standards seem to be
extremly high----he insists that people HIDE transgressions ----He
might be right -----people who scream "DEATH TO......." should
probably executed on the spot-------There were reports last year
that during the HAJJ----at least a million showed up and as they
circumambulated ----they yelled a favored CHEER
"DEATH TO AMERICA" "DEATH TO ISRAEL" -----people did
take pictures-----we have the opportunity to check american
citizens who were there and jail them

this is little more than sheer hate speech and if anyone should act on it and it is traced back to you and this board, i hope those involved will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Does Seal believe that anyone who stops genocide of Jews and Christians by Muslim terrorists should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law? Is that what he is trying to say? What does that say about him?

I see this video as very well done - explaining the reality of what Jews and Christians are facing worldwide.

I think Seal doesn't want anyone to be forewarned about the real danger they are in. Some people are just not happy, Rosie, unless they can extract every drop of Jewish and Christian blood there is to be had! It takes a very detached mind ( Eichmann had one of those ) to think that way but unfortunately there is no cure for the sociopath.

-Jeri

[ame=http://youtu.be/hApXfhlQono]The Sociopath - YouTube[/ame]

Eichmann was a sociopath personality.

Does Seal believe that anyone who stops genocide of Jews and Christians by Muslim terrorists should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law? Is that what he is trying to say? What does that say about him?

I see this video as very well done - explaining the reality of what Jews and Christians are facing worldwide.

I think Seal doesn't want anyone to be forewarned about the real danger they are in. Some people are just not happy, Rosie, unless they can extract every drop of Jewish and Christian blood there is to be had! It takes a very detached mind ( Eichmann had one of those ) to think that way but unfortunately there is no cure for the sociopath.

-Jeri

So true , Jeremiah------but I was HOPING that seal would respond----please
give him a chance-----(he is a bit shy) I am sure he would not post up ----
"he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law..." unless
he had a specific crime or crimes in mind. In shariah justice----
the testimony of a non muslim (which in shariah justice usually mean
christian or jew) CANNOT be used to refute that of a muslim----
if no muslim confirms the testimony of a jew or a christian and muslims
deny the crime------then the muslim must be considered innocent and
the non muslim (jew or christian) can be prosecuted for making a
FALSE STATEMENT against a muslim <<< a capital crime. Perhaps
seal is citing shariah law

Exposing the agenda of manipulative people:

[ame=http://youtu.be/9UzqmvEngPo]Characteristics Of Manipulative People. - YouTube[/ame]

Know anyone like this?

-Jeri

Good point, Rosie. One of the markers of manipulative people is that when their tactics are discovered they flee. Let's see if Seal responds to your question. I'm interested to hear his explanation too. - Jeri

-Jeri

Good point, Rosie. One of the markers of manipulative people is that when their tactics are discovered they flee. Let's see if Seal responds to your question. I'm interested to hear his explanation too. - Jeri

If only-----the MANIPULATIVE persons in my life never seem to go away-----
THEY CLING LIKE BARNACLES

Forum List

Back