The Christian Tithe ripoff.

Do you know what the significance of this painting is?

image.php
No, but I'm sure you'll make up something entertaining. :D
I'll think about making a thread to entertain you.
Besides this one? :D
Well we do know that's the reason you are here, right? To amuse yourself. Please remember me when you discover that laughing leads to crying.
And your sole purpose here is to amuse us. Carry on.
If that were the case then you wouldn't be taking your frustrations out on others.

No, but I'm sure you'll make up something entertaining. :D
Well we do know that's the reason you are here, right? To amuse yourself. Please remember me when you discover that laughing leads to crying.
If that were the case then you wouldn't be taking your frustrations out on others.
Were you looking in a mirror when you wrote that? :D

No. It is a well known fact that the ego demands payment for defeats. I'm sure you have learned that the hard way.

No. It is a well known fact that the ego demands payment for defeats. I'm sure you have learned that the hard way.
You must owe your ego A TON!!! :lol:

No. The ego doesn't work on credit.

So host how much money do you think you've given to churches over your lifetime? In the tens of dollars?

So host how much money do you think you've given to churches over your lifetime? In the tens of dollars?
No. Not that much. I'm a Jew.

So you lied when you said you were Catholic?

No. I lied when I said I was a Jew. Yeesh, you are dumb. Did you get my coffee yet?

No. I lied when I said I was a Jew. Yeesh, you are dumb. Did you get my coffee yet?
So you're a liar as well. Anything else?

So you're a liar as well. Anything else?
Yes, you are out of milk. Where's my coffee?

The Christian tithe scam is for suckers.
Then you should probably not put any money in the hat. There, problem solved.
So you agree that you're a sucker. Good for you.
I don't see how you made that leap in logic, but if it assuages your itty bitty ego to see it that way, then you should probably do that because God forbid you engage in same sex domestic violence just because your arguments get spanked by me on a daily basis.

I don't see how you made that leap in logic, but if it assuages your itty bitty ego to see it that way, then you should probably do that because God forbid you engage in same sex domestic violence just because your arguments get spanked by me on a daily basis.
Man, you're totally deluded, I had to explain to you how to debate. Sheesh.

I am not surprised you see it that way. I'm pretty happy how our conversations have gone. The proof is always in the pudding.

I am not surprised you see it that way. I'm pretty happy how our conversations have gone. The proof is always in the pudding.
The proof pudding is that NOBODY agrees with you.

The proof pudding is that NOBODY agrees with you.
Good thing I don't worry about what you think.

Forum List

Back