The Civil War

Virginia was a part of the United States of America before, during, and after the Civil War.

The so-called 'confederacy' was never a legal or legitimate sovereign entity, nor was it EVER recognized as such by ANY nation on earth.

The scumbag criminals of the so-called 'confederacy' started the war and were responsible for EVERY death that occurred as a result.

Slavery was the issue underlying every factor that led to the war.

Virginia was a part of the United States of America before, during, and after the Civil War.

The so-called 'confederacy' was never a legal or legitimate sovereign entity, nor was it EVER recognized as such by ANY nation on earth.

The scumbag criminals of the so-called 'confederacy' started the war and were responsible for EVERY death that occurred as a result.

Nuh Uhn!

Don't bother posting to me until you answer my questions. I'm not going to indulge your fetish for repeating the same already debunked talking points over and over.

He was not president of Virginia......

He was president of the United States of America. Virginia was one of the states of the United States of America.
Not after it seceded.

The so-called secession was illegal and illegitimate, as has been explained to you many times now. Are you too stupid to understand?

Explain how it's "illegitimate" for States leave a country they no longer constant to govern them when consent of the governed is the basis of legitimacy of our government in the United STATES of America?

Our government today is a rouge criminal enterprise that completely ignores the limits on its power, the US Constitution, and should be overthrown

All of your stupidity has been debunked while you were away. Go read back a ways.

My stupidity? You're a government history teacher who literally doesn't know what consent of the governed means. You are comical

That's not working, but keep repeating it if it makes you feel good.

Not working? ...

Not working. Don't bother calling in a straw man either. It won't help.

Strawman? You said that other people can consent to be governed on your behalf. And you're a history teacher. You can't live that down by denying and evading what you said

He was president of the United States of America. Virginia was one of the states of the United States of America.
Not after it seceded.

The so-called secession was illegal and illegitimate, as has been explained to you many times now. Are you too stupid to understand?

Explain how it's "illegitimate" for States leave a country they no longer constant to govern them when consent of the governed is the basis of legitimacy of our government in the United STATES of America?

Our government today is a rouge criminal enterprise that completely ignores the limits on its power, the US Constitution, and should be overthrown

All of your stupidity has been debunked while you were away. Go read back a ways.

My stupidity? You're a government history teacher who literally doesn't know what consent of the governed means. You are comical

Not working? ...

Strawman? You said that other people can consent to be governed on your behalf. And you're a history teacher. You can't live that down by denying and evading what you said
Your straw man still isn't working.

Not after it seceded.

Not working? ...

What are you even claiming is a "straw man?" What the fuck are you talking about? Everything I said you said is straight from you

Not after it seceded.

Not working? ...

What are you even claiming is a "straw man?" What the fuck are you talking about? Everything I said you said is straight from you

Would you prefer I just call you a fucking liar? You really are making yourself look stupid with this approach.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it stop being a lie.

The basis of legitimate government in the United States for the States was consent of the governed. Since Virginia fought a war to escape and almost won despite being badly outmanned and outgunned shows how badly they wanted out.

Legitimate = consent. No consent = not legtitimate.

But you just go keep pissing in the wind and making those vague statements because you're totally wrong and can't debate to save your life.

This is American History 101. You never read a history book, did you? Be honest

Not after it seceded.

Not working? ...

Would you prefer I just call you a fucking liar? You really are making yourself look stupid with this approach.

You still haven't named this "lie." What was it? I don't give a shit if you call it a strawman or a lie when you won't say what I said that was wrong

Then maybe you should stop.

See, you said I lied about what you said but you can't name what I said that was wrong. You're proving who the liar is, liar

Not after it seceded.

Not working? ...

...You never read a history book, did you?

I've read more history books than you have read anything, including the back of your cereal box.

Maybe you should have paid attention since you don't know basic American History, like what consent of the governed means. You think other people can consent for you, which is just stupid and ignorant

LOL, and the government teacher goes playground, of course you do. Your class teaches the teacher how to use eight year old wit.

Since you can't name this lie you say I told, obviously you're lying again

Forum List

Back