The 'Classified' Documents DOJ / FBI Raid Targeted ARE ALREADY UNCLASSIFIED...& They Knew It

Now, answer the question: Are Trump’s passports and attorney client privileged documents his?
Hey simp...passports do not belong to you. They belong to the government. And most of what was taken was not attorney client docs but rather national intell docs...which do NOT belong to Trump

More lies you can't back up.

A woman never makes a monkey out of a man. She just gives him leave to develop his natural tendencies.

I don't have time to play today. I'm off to the Landlord and Tenant Tribunal to charge a landlord with endangering the lives of his tenants.

Even in retirement, I'm being a useful member of society.

Hey simp...passports do not belong to you. They belong to the government. And most of what was taken was not attorney client docs but rather national intell docs...which do NOT belong to Trump
Why did they give the passports back? Show me in the warrant where they were given the authority to take the passports and attorney client privileged and executive privileged documents.

GO!

Why did they give the passports back? Show me in the warrant where they were given the authority to take the passports and attorney client privileged and executive privileged documents.

GO!
Read the warrant. It’s well explained.

Why did they they give the passports back?

because they were being nice

I read it, Simp. Nowhere in there did they have the authority to steal passports, attorney client privileged and executive privileged documents.

Why have they not returned those documents?

I read it, Simp. Nowhere in there did they have the authority to steal passports, attorney client privileged and executive privileged documents.

Why have they not returned those documents?
It gives them authority to take any evidence that shows how the documents got to the beach house

That's propaganda.

I did read the warrant. It doesn't give them permission to take any personal documents. That includes passports.

Paste it in your next post.
1663878396325.png

In the first place, that's an illegal overbroad search. In the second place, it still doesn't list his passport.
It’s not an overbroad search. In order to prove Trump knew he had documents, they can show that they were commingled with private effects. Therefore, the contents of the boxes is evidence of the crime.

If his passports were commingled with the classified documents, they are evidence.

The more you know.

It’s not an overbroad search. In order to prove Trump knew he had documents, they can show that they were commingled with private effects. Therefore, the contents of the boxes is evidence of the crime.

If his passports were commingled with the classified documents, they are evidence.

The more you know.
First: they haven't demonstrated any such thing. How would the FBI prove the passport were in a box with other documents? Have they even made such a claim? Why did they give them back if they were?

Second, his passports are not evidence of any kind.

First: they haven't demonstrated any such thing. How would the FBI prove the passport were in a box with other documents? Have they even made such a claim? Why did they give them back if they were?

Second, his passports are not evidence of any kind.
The FBI has the search meticulously photographed. That’s their evidence of where they found it.

People need passports to travel so they documented it’s presence and returned it to him.

People generally know where their passports are. It makes it harder to believe he didn’t know he had highly classified documents.

The FBI has the search meticulously photographed. That’s their evidence of where they found it.
How did they prove they didn't rearrange the materials before they were photographed? Answer: They didn't.

People need passports to travel so they documented it’s presence and returned it to him.
Which proves nothing. They returned it only because Trump demanded it.

People generally know where their passports are. It makes it harder to believe he didn’t know he had highly classified documents.
You haven't proved the passport was found with the classified documents.

How did they prove they didn't rearrange the materials before they were photographed? Answer: They didn't.
Because that’s how rational people think.

But I’d love to hear Trump use that as his defense.

He won’t because the jury won’t believe it.

Forum List

Back