The Climate Bozos said "Coal is dead!" Oooops

Like I said, it's not my problem. It's actually YOURS. You seem to believe that fossil fuels are true free market good. Nothing could be further from the truth. The government is subsidizing them.

Too bad that's already happening with fossil fuels.

I am so sorry that economics and the real world are a mystery to you. But so long as you ignore the subsidies from Government that you LIKE make sure to demonize any others.
Government is not subsidizing fossil fuel

or at least not in the same way it is directly promoting windmills and solar panels

Last edited:
Government is not subsidizing fossil fuel

LOL!

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hilarious!

they think a tax break is a subsidy.

Apparently a lot of ECONOMISTS do as well. But fossil fuel industry also gets direct subsidies.

Either way you are free to argue against both the science and the economists all you like. At some point you will have to admit that literally everyone on earth is wrong and ONLY YOU are right about anything.

That's a pretty solid position to take.

Also: why isn't a tax break a subsidy? Do you not think that it goes directly to the bottom line? What kind of budgeting do you do?

Yes, though its mostly through tax breaks that government rewards wealthy lib consumers who go solar

Not as much as you might fantasize. But then, of course, a great deal of it is in the form of a tax break which YOU GUYS don't think is a subsidy. Oh well. Guess you can't keep your stories straight enough to make a valid point.

LOL!

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hilarious!
The IMF and the lib media parroting their claim are full of shit

the headline is shocking till you read the fine print that reveals the lie

@@@@@@@

Explicit subsidies that cut fuel prices accounted for 8% of the total and tax breaks another 6%. The biggest factors were failing to make polluters pay for the deaths and poor health caused by air pollution (42%) and for the heatwaves and other impacts of global heating (29%).
@@@@@@@@@@

most countries tax fuel at the pump which more than makes up for any tax break given to producers

and the rest is just liberal environmental bullshit

The IMF and the lib media parroting their claim are full of shit

OF COURSE! The entire world is wrong when it disagrees with YOU! They probably forgot to talk to YOU first.

Explicit subsidies that cut fuel prices accounted for 8%

Hmmmm, last I checked 8% is still represents a real and positive number. Huh. Almost as if you guys were WRONG! Huh.

most countries tax fuel at the pump which more than makes up for any tax break given to producers

Huh??? Those taxes go to build and maintain your roads. Wow. Is there any aspect of this topic you are even marginally aware of?

and the rest is just liberal environmental bullshit

Ever met anyone with asthma? Do you tell them it's "bullshit"?

I bet you don't. I bet you don't have the guts to say outloud what goes on in your head.

Try it! Talk big!

Not as much as you might fantasize. But then, of course, a great deal of it is in the form of a tax break which YOU GUYS don't think is a subsidy. Oh well. Guess you can't keep your stories straight enough to make a valid point.
tax break is not a subsidy. no money changes hands. It really is amazing that you all also believe that a lower tax increase is a tax cut. It really is hilarious how fking stupid you all really are.

Huh??? Those taxes go to build and maintain your roads. Wow. Is there any aspect of this topic you are even marginally aware of?
that you believe that is hilarious. why do they need an infrastructure deal then?

Hmmmm, last I checked 8% is still represents a real and positive number. Huh. Almost as if you guys were WRONG! Huh.
Thats is a worldwide number involves china and other oil poor nations

and it means the other 85-92% of the claim is pure bullshit

Thats is a worldwide number involves china and other oil poor nations

and it means the other 85-92% of the claim is pure bullshit

If you honestly think that the US government doesn't subsidize fossil fuels you can always look it up for yourself. (One assumes you can...reading will be required.)

Asthma?

You are really losing it

Hmmm, interesting. So you don't understand how respiratory health works?

Can I ask if there's ANYTHING you know anything about? What is your area of expertise? Because so far you don't seem to know anything about any of this.

If you honestly think that the US government doesn't subsidize fossil fuels you can always look it up for yourself. (One assumes you can...reading will be required.)
The US offers tax write offs under our very complicated tax system

all types of businesses qualify for things like depreciation ect

but there are no subsidies of the sort that alternative energy gets

Hmmm, interesting. So you don't understand how respiratory health works?

Can I ask if there's ANYTHING you know anything about? What is your area of expertise? Because so far you don't seem to know anything about any of this.
I understand that asthma has nothing to do with alternative energy

Forum List

Back