The Climate Bozos said "Coal is dead!" Oooops

If you honestly think that the US government doesn't subsidize fossil fuels you can always look it up for yourself. (One assumes you can...reading will be required.)
Thats a white flag of surrender from you

you made the claim now back it up

I am not aware of any

"The United States provides a number of tax subsidies to the fossil fuel industry as a means of encouraging domestic energy production. These include both direct subsidies to corporations, as well as other tax benefits to the fossil fuel industry. Conservative estimates put U.S. direct subsidies to the fossil fuel industry at roughly $20 billion per year; with 20 percent currently allocated to coal and 80 percent to natural gas and crude oil. European Union subsidies are estimated to total 55 billion euros annually." (SOURCE)

If you honestly think that the US government doesn't subsidize fossil fuels you can always look it up for yourself. (One assumes you can...reading will be required.)
oh now you don't have to oblige your own inner rule for providing a link to a claim you make? Damn, you are a fking demofk.

oh now you don't have to oblige your own inner rule for providing a link to a claim you make? Damn, you are a fking demofk.

Title says tax breaks. dope

Yikes, so you didn't even read the article? Thankfully I provided the appropriate part in Post #126.

"The United States provides a number of tax subsidies to the fossil fuel industry as a means of encouraging domestic energy production. These include both direct subsidies to corporations, as well as other tax benefits to the fossil fuel industry. Conservative estimates put U.S. direct subsidies to the fossil fuel industry at roughly $20 billion per year; with 20 percent currently allocated to coal and 80 percent to natural gas and crude oil. European Union subsidies are estimated to total 55 billion euros annually." (SOURCE)

Hopefully you can read that now. If you have any trouble with the words, just go ahead and let me know. Maybe I can simplify it for you, simp.

Yikes, so you didn't even read the article? Thankfully I provided the appropriate part in Post #126.

Hopefully you can read that now. If you have any trouble with the words, just go ahead and let me know. Maybe I can simplify it for you, simp.
still says tax subsidies. You can't see those two words? First sentence. than they try and cover that up with bullshit. Your link isn't making your case.

Yes, AND DIRECT SUBSIDIES.

Jeezus, dude, are you really illiterate?

I am sorry, I don't really want to engage with a special needs student. I'm so sorry. Please go somewhere else.
You mean the bullshit language that doesn’t prove shit

:iyfyus.jpg: Bah Bah Booey

Reality always kicks the greenies in the nut sack! And I'm laughing....

US coal surges...because the goofball ass backwards on energy EU governments need it. Lots of it!:coffee: Or their governments collapse.

Just keepin' it real sOns!!

US Coal Miners Soar As EU Proposes Ban On Russian Imports | ZeroHedge
Personally...
That site acknowledges being anti-American and has been caught lying more than a Trump whore.
I wouldn't wipe my glorious ass with anything from there.

Oh, and coal is DEAD.
It's just not smart enough to know it.
Invest away.

I bet they love drinking runoff water from abandoned coal mines.
Where i'm from...

They came and stripped the mountain.
The runoff polluted all the well water
The country had to run city water along 13 miles of mountain road
Who paid?
The people living where they mined.
Not the coal companies, the residents.

You aren't serious now, are you? I literally just highlighted the exact sentence and phrase a couple posts ago.

Wow.

No, seriously, wow.

My apologies if you have a severe learning challenge.
How’s that proof? So anyone can just say so and it is? Too funny

Forum List

Back