The Climate Bozos said "Coal is dead!" Oooops

I'm going to give you a GOLD STAR today for jumping into OTHER people's conversations with nothing more meaningful than to interject your uninformed opinion!

Good job!
Why'd you want me to see your post? you should perhaps leave since you have no fking clue on what a forum is. Want to have a personalized discussion IM the dudes. Otherwise what you post is considered fair game.

Why'd you want me to see your post? you should perhaps leave since you have no fking clue on what a forum is.

Is the forum dedicated only to people who don't have a clue about the topics they are holding forth on? I didn't know! My apologies!

Want to have a personalized discussion IM the dudes.

Why didn't you just IM me? Oh, sorry, I forgot: hypocrisy is also important here.

Otherwise what you post is considered fair game.

And your uninformed, ignorant, hypocritical and generally stupid opinion on this is also noted. :)

So you WANTED to be a hypocrite. Got it.
in order to be a hypocrite one has to make a statement that would qualify. I never had any intention and did not state I felt you were interfering in a discussion. I offered a solution to heal your butt hurt feelings.

Good. Enjoy them.

But if you "enjoy" them why do you want me to "go away"?

Oh, I know...you're mentally confused.
it was a suggestion to you since you seemed aggravated I responded to your post. Again, all you bubba.

Forum List

Back