The Clinton/Comey Connection

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Anybody out there know those two weasels have known each other for twenty years? Comey weasel met Clinton weasel back in 1996 when Comey weasel was working for the White water scandal. More directly Comey weasel was in charge of looking into Clinton weasels record keeping.

"In 1996, after months of work, Comey came to some damning conclusions: Hillary Clinton was personally involved in mishandling documents and had ordered others to block investigators as they pursued their case. Worse, her behavior fit into a pattern of concealment: she and her husband had tried to hide their roles in two other matters under investigation by law enforcement."

"Taken together, the interference by White House officials, which included destruction of documents, amounted to “far more than just aggressive lawyering or political naiveté,” Comey and his fellow investigators concluded. It constituted “a highly improper pattern of deliberate misconduct.”

So lets line this out.
Same investigator.
Same perp.
Same crime.
Same result.

So he has saved her ass not once BUT twice in 20 years. BOTH crimes could have lead to prison time and BOTH times she was ruled to STUPID to know better. {Political naivete}.
Wow: Something From 20 Years Ago Is A MAJOR Clue About What FBI Will Do To Hillary

Being certified as to stupid TWICE in twenty years by the FBI. That IS her qualification for being president.

Fury

I told you people from the beginning there's no freaking way the wife of a former president is going to be charged. They bent over backwards to avoid it. The elite political class is above the law, its been this way for decades this is nothing new. Okay so it has a rotted festering stench because it involves the Clinton's but honestly this email business is nothing compared to the corruption the political elite engage in.

Remember that asshole AG in New York who pretended to be Elliot Ness who aggressively went after everyone like he was God's gift to law enforcement...yeah turns out he was a habitual prostitute user. If I solicit a prostitute in DC I'd get arrested, the political elite? Nothing to see move along.

Remember that asshole AG in New York who pretended to be Elliot Ness who aggressively went after everyone like he was God's gift to law enforcement...yeah turns out he was a habitual prostitute user. If I solicit a prostitute in DC I'd get arrested, the political elite? Nothing to see move along.

You lie.

You lie.
And exactly what is your expertise in that???

Are you out peddling blowjobs to supplement your welfare and food stamps again???

DID COMEY SUPPRESS A DOCUMENT SHOWING OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE BY LYNCH?
June 12, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
lynch.png

No memos with descriptions of grandfather clocks were written.

First, and this merits asking just as much about the Dems as about GOPers, why was the FBI reviewing communications between political figures? It seems about time that we had a honest accounting of the scope of these investigations.

Second, if Comey had enough evidence of obstruction of justice, where were the memos and the careful paper trail?

Comey's response to this whole situation has been a combination of going rogue and selective decision making. The FBI boss doesn't have that kind of power. The information in question needs to be made public.

Did Comey Suppress a Document Showing Obstruction of Justice by Lynch?

Forum List

Back